Kiss

Reason

BOM:

I woke up with a terrible headache, I just knew this would happen when I decided to drink the whole bottle of tequila last night. I slowly opened my eyes only to shut them back again as I felt my head was about to split into two.

My heart was raising as I slowly move in the bed, something was wrong... why can I feel the blanket so close to my skin? I run my hand to my body and to my suprise... 

BOM: "AAHHHH!!!!!!!" I scream on top of my lungs as I pulled in the blankets to cover myself.

TOP: "WHAT?!! WHAT"S HAPPENING"  shouted Seunghyun as he immediately stood up from the sofa next to the bed.

I didn't even realize that he was sleeping there.

BOM:"AAAHHHH!!!!" I shouted again as I looked at him. 

I immediately pull the blanket to my head and continued screaming.

BOM:"AAAAHHHH!!! WHAT DID YOU DO TO ME YOU APE!!!" I shouted as I took a peak at him.

TOP:"I-I... I didn't do anything." he said with his back turned at me.

TOP:"Yo-u f-ell on the ... on the... you fell on the pool last night." he said struggling for word while he tried to explain.

BOM:"GET OUT... GET OUT... AAAHHH!!!" I continued to shout as I pulled the blanket again to cover my face.

When I heard the door locked, I took a peak again and saw that he gone. I got out of the bed and run to the bathroom with the blanket wrapped around me. I looked for my clothes but I can't see them anywhere. I was panicking and my heart was raising.

'What the hell happened?' I keep asking myself as I tried to recall what happen last night. But the last thing I remembered was Seunghyun taking my top off. 

BOM:"AAAHHH!!! this is so frustarting" she said covering her face.

She slump on the toilet seat, she don't know what to feel anymore, her head is paining and she felt so stupid. She dwell on the thought of Seunghyun taking her clothes off. 

BOM:"AAAHHH!!" she shouted trying to release her frustration on the situation she all of a sudden find herself in.

She wanted to blame and get angry at Seunghyun but she know that everything was her fault anyway.

She was in the bathroom for quite sometime already, she don't have any guts to go out and was too embarassed to face Seunghyun. Then she heard a soft knock on the door.

TOP: "Bom... Bom comeout now. You've been there for an hour now  aren't you starving?" he said with a sound of concern on his voice.

TOP:"I'll leave your clothes here ok, please come out ... let's talk about it.." he continued but I still didn't gave any respond.

TOP:"common Bommie, it's me.. you know me right, I'll never take advantage of you... so please come out already" 

BOM:"ok...ok... now give me my clothes" I said as opened the door just enough to stick my hand out for my clothes.

TOP:"here..." he said. I immediately closed the door.

TOP:"I'll prepare the table for breakfast and wait for you alright"

I decided to take a hot shower to relax myself.

'So what if he took your clothes off.. so what if he saw you ..it's done get over it.. ' I told my self over and over trying overcome the embrassing situation I suddenly find myself in.

Feeling more refreshed and confident, I step out of the bathroom. I was fixing myself in front of the big mirror opposit the rear end of the bed when something caught my eye, a silver chain sticking out at the bedside table drawer. 

LocketI opened the drawer and pull out the chain. It was a locket, as I looked at it closely I was amazed on how elaborate the design was, it's a bit heavy too and I notice that there was something inside too.

TOP: "it's pretty isn't?" he said looking at the locket in my hand.

I felt goosebumps all over my body the moment I turn my head and saw he was standing behind me. He then took the locket in my hand and started putting it back inside the drawer

BOM:"what's inside?" I curiously asked shaking off my awkward feeling

TOP:"hmm.. it's a secret" he winked and closed the drawer.

TOP:"hey.. listen about last night." 

BOM:"Forget it... let's just forget it. It's my fault anyway and besides I knew you'll never take advantage of me" I said with a smile on my face. 

TOP:"Of course I will never take advantage of you... so shall we have breakfast?" he said smiling back at me.

He went ahead towards the door, gosh he so nice to look at even in the morning and he smells great too. Somewhere at the back of my mind I wished that he did take advantage of me. And with that taught on my head I can't help not to giggle. He probably noticed it, he looked at me and asked.

TOP:"what? still drunk I guess huh?" 

BOM:"yah.. yah.. let's just eat ok." I said and went pass him.

TOP:"so what are you doing today?" he asked while we were eating breakfast.

BOM:"It's my off today so I don't have anything planned." I said, still feeling a it awkward I avoided looking at him.

TOP:"Great then lets go out to the beach..." he said with excitement 

BOM:"Are you crazy? I told you we can't be seen too much in public" I said almost shouting.

TOP: "I know.. I know... you really don't have to keep reminding me ok." he answered looking rather disappointed

TOP:" Ah! yah! that's right the beach near our parents house.. that's not too crowded right and besides most of the people there knows us since we were small... so I don't think they would be talking about us. And the reporters don't even know we are here so we can go straight from here without anyone noticing... whoah! am I brilliant.. or what" 

After seeing the happiness in his face, I could not possibly find myself saying no.

BOM:"Ok but let's pass by at my parents house so I can get some clothes"

TOP:"whohoo! we are going to the beach.." he shouted happily 

'Who ever his ideal girl is ..she is surely a very luck girl. Too bad that I missed that chance to be the one beside him.' I said to myself 

I then grab my phone to inform CL that I'll be home only by tomorrow.

After 2 hours we found our self walking in the beach. 

TOP:"WHOAH!! it's still as great as I remember" he said as he looked around.

BOM:"by the way my Mom said they'll come a little later to join us."

TOP:"Oh yeah...  my Mom said that too"

BOM:"Hahaha... it's so funny how our parent's don't miss any chance of getting together."

TOP:"Tell me about it.. and the most funny thing is they talk about the same thing over and over again most of the time...hahaha.." They both laugh.

How she wished that time will just freeze, she felt so happy like her life was complete. Walking and laughing with him on the beach like this not having any care in the world.

But she noticed that Seunghyun stoped laughing she looked at him, his face turned serious and she noticed he was looking somewhere, She turn her head to see who he was looking at only to be suprised to see the girl coming towards them 

It's Jaejin, Seunghyun's ex-girlfriend.

JAEJIN: "Hi there stranger long time no see?" she said smiling widely.

TOP:" How are you Jaejin, it's been a long time" he replied.

'What's this it's like they are the only two people in the world', she said to herself.

BOM: "ehem.."  clearing my throat trying the get their attention.

TOP:"oh right, you know Bom right..." he said without even looking at me.

JAEJIN:"Of course, I know Park Bom." she continued as their eyes continued to be locked to each other. 

BOM: "Hi Jaejin."

She felt so upset with what's happening, she wanted to kick Seunghyun so he would stop looking at Jaejin.

They continued talking like she was  not there. 

BOM: "ah, Seunghyun should we check if Mom and Dad are here." she said pulling Seunghyun's arms.

TOP:"Yes.. yes.. of course.. it's nice seeing you again Jaejin.." he said as i tighten my grip on his arms forcing him to look at me.

JAEJIN:"Wait are you two a couple now?" 

TOP: "No.. no... were not.. right Bom.." 

She got more ticked off when he heard his reply. But then she realized why is she even getting angry when he was only saying the truth. And then she remembered about what he said to her yesterday. 

'Could it be?' she asked herself.

Then she felt a striking pain in her chest.

'could it be that the one he was waiting for was Jaejin' she looked at Seunghyun and she could tell that he was so happy to see her. 

BOM:"Yeah his right we ... we are not a couple.." she said trying to fight back what she was feeling.

JAEJIN: "Oh I see.. then are you still single Seunghyun." she said coming closer to Seunghyun.

TOP: "hmmm.. something like that."

She can't belive that they are flirting with each other with her standing there.

BOM: "Alright that's it, I'm going to check if Mom and Dad is here by myself." I'll leave you two alone.

TOP: "No wait... I'll com-" he wasn't able to finish as Jaejin locked her arms with Seunghyun.

JAEJIN:"Thank's Bom.... I'll borrow him for a while... let's go Seunghyun.. my cottage is over there ....." she said pulling Seunghyun.

TOP:"Bom... I'll be back quickly ok... promise... your fine right?.." he said looking back at me while Jaejin's arms pulling his arms

She tried to force a smile and immediately turned her back as tears quickly filled her eyes.

'I am so stupid, I don't even know why am I crying, he doesn't even hesistated to leave me.' she said to herself and started running away.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

Seunghyun:

'Wait, was she crying?' he asked himself as he was continued to be dragged by Jaejin. 

When he saw Jaejin, he immediately taught of flirting with her a bit to see Bom's reaction.

He wanted to see if she would get jealous and he found it so Bom reaction so amusing. But somehow he felt he have over done it again, he even left her alone by herself, now he felt so guilty on what he have done. 

TOP: "Jaejin, wait" he said taking Jaejin's arms off him

JAEJIN:"Why? my cottage is close let's talk inside..." she said putting her hand on my wrist.

TOP: "No, Jaejin.. I need to get back to Bom.." he said pulling his hands away from Jaejin.

JAEJIN:"I see.. so many years have already passed, your not a couple but you finally had realized that you love her."

TOP: slowly taking a step back. "Yes, Jaejin... thanks to you I have finally understand my feelings.. it's been almost three years now and yes we are not a couple but my heart had always belonged to her."

JAEJIN:"Does she know?" she asked.

TOP:"It was really nice to see you again Jaejin..." he smiled and start running away.

JAEJIN: "What a fool... " she whisphered and started walking at the opposite d.

I run as fast as I could, her face kept flashing on my head, she was crying, 'why is she crying?' I kept asking myself

And finally he reached, I quickly opened the door.

TOP: "Bom..." I saw her sitting at the edge of the bed with her hand on her face she was clearly crying.

She lifted her head looking suprise but she immediately looked away when she found out it was me. 

I felt my heart break when I saw her eyes filled with tears. 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

BOM:

I kept running not even wanting to look  back at Seunghyun and Jaejin, when I reached the cottage I immediately sat in the bed and let out all what I was feeling. 

'I'm so angry, I'm so frustrated, I'm so hurt... why can you be so thick ... why can't you even see what I'm feeling for you' she said to her self as tears kept falling from her eyes.

I was suprised to hear the door open when I lift my head, I saw Seunghyun he was panting. I immediately looked away and swept the tears on my face.

BOM: "w-hy.. why are you here, got tired of flirting already..." I stood up and turned my back at him. I kept sweeping my face to hide my tears. 

TOP: "why are you crying?" he asked

BOM: "HA! stupid why would I be cr..." I didn't even finish what I was saying, he held me in my shoulders forcing me to turn around.

TOP: "Bom are you jealous of Jaejin?" he said trying to catch my eyes as I looked away.

BOM:"what?... why would I be jealous of Jaejin?" I said still avoiding to look at him.

TOP:"then why are you crying?"

BOM:"I said I was not crying.." but my emotions got the best of me and tears came running again in my face.

TOP:"Look at me... I said look at me..." he said forcing me to look at him.

BOM:"WHAT? WHAT DO YOU EVEN WANT FROM ME?" I shouted as I tried breaking free.

I pushed him away and tried to run away but he grabbed my hand and pulled me back, locking me in his arms.

BOM:"WHAT ARE YOU DOING... LET ME GO!" I shouted hitting his arms and then pushed him away again. 

I run towards the door, I was about to open it but slammed his hand to closed it, he then hugged me from behind and whisphered.

TOP:"Would you please stop running away from me..."

he moved me to turn around and face him with my back against the door he cupped my face with both his hands lifting my head. 

TOP: "Do you love me Park Bom?" he said looking straight at my eyes.

My body was already so weak to struggle. 'screw it' what the point of hiding it' I said to myself.

BOM:"So.. w-hat if I do... there's no point anyway... you don't even want me right!.... so what if I want you so much that it hurts when I saw you talking like that to Jaejin... so what if I do love you Seunghyun.." 

Everything went so fast after I said that the next thing I knew was I was running out of air as our lips locked together and his arms holding me so tight, I placed my hands around his neck and continued responding to his kisses.

I stopped as I felt some water running down my cheeks. I slowly pulled away and was shock to see a drop of tear coming out from his eyes.

BOM:"Why?" I whisphered

TOP:"cause you finally found me.....God I waited for you for so long..." he said as he continued giving me soft kisses all over my face.

I then realize that all this time it was me who he was waiting for all along.

BOM:"..I'm sorry Tabi ... I'm so sorry for making you wait..." 


HI YOU GUYS ^_^ thank you so much for all your wonderful comments and thank you for supporting my first fanfic.

I'm almost near the end of my story so.. I hope you still hang on for my final chapter. ^_^