Heartache

Reason

Bom:

It's morning, what a good night sleep.  Wait ... what the hell is this, my whole body froze and I felt goosebumps all over me as I stretched my arms and slowly opened my eyes.

"OMO! W-WHAT! this can't be happening", I told myself as I looked on the chest and the long masculine arms that its wrapped around me.  I carefully raise my head up and saw Tabi sleeping soundly. 

"Wah! when did this happen... I swear I have pillows.. aiggooo!!!" 

I was about to push him away, when he suddenly moved to hugged me even tighter...

"Aishhh.. this guy! is he still drunk or what"

Lifting my head again to see his face, thinking that he might be awake and was just making fun of me.

But by looking at his face I can tell that he is really sound asleep. 

Hmmm... Tabi's face... it was so near me that I can even feel his breathing.

We have been together since we were small but I've never looked into his face as close as this before..

his long eyelashes.... his perfect cheek bones... his hair.... and ... his... his .. lips... 

This is why most of my girl friends can't stop asking about him now a days.

But I wonder...  Seunghyun since when did you start to became a handsome man.

You've always been my small cute chubby playmate eversince, but now even your smell is so manly that I can't blame those women to swoon over you and go crazy when you give them your naughty smile.

Goodness what am I even thinking, if he wakes up and see me looking at him like this he will definitely tease me for the entire week!

I gently move his arms away as I moved to get up. I placed the pillows back and put his arms around it.

Finally I manage to get up without waking him up. 

I walked straight to the bathroom door located in the right most corner of the room to freshen up.

"Good Morning ..Aunty" she was busy in the kitchen preparing for breakfast.

"Hi Bom.. is Seunghyun still sleeping?" she asked.

I replied by giving her a nod and a smile.

"It's Sunday today so I guess Uncle and Dad went out early for fishing today?"

"As always Bom." she told me while passing down a cup of tea.

We started eating breakfast and did not even bother to wake up Tabi.

"So how are things going between Seunghyun and his girlfriend?"

"Aunty ... " I smiled at her avoiding eye contact.

I know she was trying to get some information since Tabi rarely talk about his new girlfriend to his parents specially when it's the first few months of his relationship.

"Don't worry I'm sure he'll bring her to you soon enough" I place my hand on top of her's to give her assurance.

"ahh...  alright... alright, I understand" she replied while looking at me.

"But Bom... " she continued

"Yes Auntie"

"When would we meet your boyfriend?"

"BOYFRIEND!!?" a big husky voice from behind blurted 

I turned around and saw Tabi going around the table, he gave his Mom a kiss on the forhead as he greeted her good morning and sat on the chair opposite me. His Mom was about to stand up to get him some plate but I told her that I'll do it.

"Yah! don't go running away ... since when did you have a boyfriend and why didn't you tell me?" I heard Tabi asking as I move to get him a plate.

I placed the plate on the table and went back to my seat.

I looked at him and saw him glaring at me not saying or doing anything. His mom was sipping her tea but was smiling at me.

"See this is what I don't understand Seunghyun... if you are so concerned about Bom having a boyfriend why don't you go out with her instead"

"Aunty!!" I almost spit out the food in my mouth.

"Do you or do you not have a boyfriend.."  he asked looking so serious and straight at me

"So what if I have a boyfriend...." I answered back... teasing him.

I saw his eyes squinted at me as if his going to strangle me to death and then he turned his head on the left and slump his back on the chair.

His Mom started laughing a loud. 

"This is why Bom can't get any boyfriend... is it? I think your way over protective.. are we unwilling to share Bom .....Seunghyun?" said his mom while reaching him to tap his arms.

"Tell me about it Auntie... I think I'll die a spinster because of your son"

"So you are joking right .. you don't have a boyfriend" Tabi asked again looking back at me but this time I see a little smile in his eyes.

"Yes.. Mr. Seunghyun.. Park Bom does not have any boyfriend ... you'll be the first one to know alright" I replied.

Upon hearing my reply he started smiling widely and grabbing some bread and butter. 

Why do I don't have a boyfriend? Come to think of it I didn't even have one till now.

But since back in highschool I have already several suitors, some of them even continued courting me till collage.

I'm 24 years old now and not to brag but I was told several times that I looked like Lee Hyori, so that means I'm not a bad looking right?

I then remember what my eldest sister Ara told me... she said that I have very high standards when it comes to men.

Ha! high standards my foot, it's just that the perfect guy for me has not come yet. Yes that's it.. I just have to be patient and wait. 

Besides I don't even know what should I feel when I like or I'm in love with someone.

And for that I do envy Tabi, I mean he had 4 girlfriends already, he surely have a lot of love to give.

After cleaning up, we went back to Tabi's room. 

"So what it is?" I started asking him about last night.

"Come on spill it .... you told me that you're tell me in the morning right! you promised.."

"Let's go hang out in your place today..." he answered 

"Yah! are you changing the topic..... ?"

But instead of a reply he pulled me all of a sudden and we dropped down on the bed. He was once again hugging me the same way when I woke up this morning.

"eehhh..." I tried to break free but he kept was hugging me tighter and tighter. 

"t-tabi .... let go... I can't breath" still trying to struggle.

"It's your fault you got up so early today... I wanted to hold you like this the whole day but then you left me here.!!!"

"Aigooo.... I knew it you did that on purpose to annoy me don't you.... hmp! ... hmp!" I started hitting him again and try to break free.

"Bommie .. I broke up with Jaejin last night"

"Ah... let go!! let go... you cr..a..z.. ... w-what? what did you say?" I stop to break free and asked him again to make sure I heard him right.

"I said .. I'm a single man once again"

"Why... why Tabi... I thought you were doing great with Jaejin" 

He moved his head down until his forhead touch mine. He slowly closed his eyes and put out a sigh and said to me....

"I don't know Bommie... I really don't know..."

I suddenly felt sorry for Tabi, I know he was trying his best with Jaejin... I know he was ready to give his all... but why?

Tears came down my eyes as I continued to looked at Tabi's eyes, I feel his in pain somehow and his just trying to fight it...

When he opened his eyes and saw me crying...

"hey... hey.... I am ok... this is why I don't want to tell you.... about it last night.... I know you'll go crying again and feel sorry for me! and blame yourself.. Bommie I am ok.. don't worry...I'll be fine"  he said to me while he wipes out my tears..

"I'm sorry... I'm really sorry" I said to him.. 

"No ..it's not your fault, Jaejin and I ... we are just so confuse and being apart .. is best thing for both of us right now.."

Before I knew it I was hugging him back.

Why is it that everytime he broke his heart, I feel like my heart is breaking into million pieces too... 

Is this how it feels to be in love.. if this is how it is .... then..... I don't want any of it, I don't think I'll be able to handle it. 

"Let's... lets stay like this for a while... ok Bommie"

Without saying any word I nod my head and continued to hug him.

"If this .. somehow takes your pain Tabi... then let's stay like this till it's gone..."  I said to him as I hug him tighter.