Questions?

Reason

Seunghyun:

"I'm deeply sorry Tabi"  I kept reading it over and over again, this letter I have received from Bom.

What does it mean? What should I do? Where are you now? 

There are a lot of things going thru my mind. A lot of question that I need some answers?

I have known Bom since we were a child, growing up in the same neighborhood, going to the same school and having the same interest we instantly became good friends.

She is older than me by two years but she got very sick when she was around 5 years old and was not able to join school immediately and because of that she is very timid and shy around other people. 

Since our parents are also good friends, Bom's parents always asked me to look after her at school. 

And that's how we grew up, like brothers and sisters.... we are always together.

Although we also have other close friends that we grew up with, she is the first person I always go to whenever I need someone to talk to. She was always there for me to comfort me when I have problem in school, family or even fights with my girlfriends. 

Being the only child I really thought of her as my sister.

Until.....

"Seunghyun I think it's time for us to end this relationship"  Jaejin told me one day. Jaejin was my fourth and last girlfriend, we have been going out now for 6 months.

"Why? did I do something wrong?" I asked her.

She softly brushed my face while her tears started falling down her face. 

"Maybe you haven't realize it yet or maybe you do... but you are in love with someone else..."   

"What ... your not making any sense... I don't have anyone else but you..." I grabbed her arm to stop her moving away.

"No Seunghyun ... you are so use to being with her that you failed to see that you are really in love with her.... "  she said to me, while slowly taking off my hand from her arm. 

" I shouldn't be telling you this... you should figure it out on your own... " as she slowly turns her back on me and started walking.

I was so confuse on what she was saying that I just stood there thinking while she moved away from me. After a few steps she stopped, still with her back turn on me she said to me....

"Seunghyun..... she is a very very lucky girl...... Park Bom" after saying that she started to ran away...

I was so suprise on what she said that the only thing I was able to do was shout out Jaejins name.

"Ha! Park Bom.... what is she saying... I don't love Bom she is like a sister to me... Was she jealous of Bommie? How can she say she that, I'm in love with Bom?"  it was really weird to hearing that.

That night on my way home, I saw Bom infront of their house sitting in the porch and reading a book as she always do.

I waved at her "Goodnight Bommie" and continued walking, even though I really wanted to talk to her about what happen today, somehow I feel I should just keep it to myself otherwise she will start blaming her self again, like what happened with my second girlfriend.

My second girlfriend was so jealous of Bom, most of our fights are about Bom and one day she even asked me to choose between them. Of course I chose Bom. When I told Bommie she kept blaming herself and even tried several times talking to my ex-girlfriend.

She even didn't speak to me so a week and told me I am stupid. But I told her how can I choose someone I only went out with for 3 months over her.

"Tabi ..... Tabi.... " I heard Bom calling me, since we were little she always called me Tabi and I am used to calling her Bommie

With my back turned, I once again waved at her and continued walking home.

If I stop and talk to her she will know that something's wrong, she knows me to well that I can't hide anything from her, plus I had a few drinks so I am pretty sure she'll be scolding me.

As I open the gate to my house. "CHOI SEUNGHYUN... are you trying to avoid me!!"  oh no.... it really doesn't help when our houses are just 2 houses apart.

"Nope ... what makes you think that?" without looking at her I continued to open the gate and I walked straight towards the front door.

I know she is still following me and won't be able to escape her.

As I enter I saw my Mom sitting on the couch and watching T.V. 

"Goodnight Mom ...." I continued to walk towards the stairs to go up to my room and not even waited for a response. 

"good evening Auntie, what on TV?" I hear Bommie said.

"oh Bom... just watching some late news? you guys had dinner?" my mom respond.

Didn't heard Bom's respond as I went inside my room.

"Damn... I think I drink too much.." i lay down my bed and grabbed a pillow to cover my face.

a few minutes later I heard Bom and my Mom talking, as she was slowly opening my bedroom door.

"Bom are you sleeping over tonight?" my mom asked.

"most likely ... auntie" Bom replied

"Alright then ...see you in the morning" my parents are so used to us being together all the time and having sleep over since we were small.

Being their only child my parents always treated Bom like a daughter, my mom even goes out shopping with Bom most of the time.

And it's the same thing with Bommie's parents, having 2 daughters (Bom and her elder sister Ara) I have always been a son to them.

I heard the door lock and a few seconds later she pulled the pillow covering my face.

"Tabi... what's wrong with you?"  she asked me, I didn't respond I just looked at her standing at the side my bed as she throw the pillow back at me.

"Are you drunk? Seunghyun!"  raising her voice a bit.

"shhhh" I replied and grabed her hand and pulled her down to sit in the bed.

" let's talk about it in the morning ok, right now just sing me to sleep please....."  I told her while looking straight in her eyes.

"ok...ok look's like you have a though day anyway.. promise me first you'll tell me about it tomorrow ok.." she said with a smile.

raising my hand "promise.. bommie...." 

after saying that she lay down the bed, placed two pillows between us and started singing softly..

Bom dreams of becoming a famous singer someday and I belive she would, she sings like a nightingale. If only she learn to be confident and stop being too shy,  I know she'll make it. 

"Tabi..." she called ...checking if I am still awake

I didn't respond, I close my eyes ...pretended that I was sleeping,

I heard her whispher softly.."Good night .... Tabi" as I felt the quilt starting to cover me.

Bom is sound as sleep, I opened my eyes to look at the bedside clock it's 1:30am and I can't still sleep. There is just to many things running to my head.  I keep on remembering what Jaejin's said and I kept on thinking what made her think I am in love with Bom. And why the do I feel so restless thinking about it?

I carefully got up to avoid waking her up. I went down to get some glass of water and after that I decided to take a hot shower.

Feeling more relaxed I went back to bed. 

Bom was still sound as sleep, she was hugging the pillow that she kept in between us.

I don't know what came to me but I suddenly have the urge to hug her. So I slowly took away the two pillows seperating us and carefully scooped her head in my arms as I slowly pushed my self towards her, she moan a little but she was deeply asleep that she probably thought I was the pillow she was hugging as she stared to wrapped her left arm around me and her face buried in my chest. 

Her skin is so soft and hair smells like spring. Hugging her like this gives me a warm feeling I cannot explain, my heart is beating fast and I feel so happy that I cannot help not to smile. 

"am i in love with you .... Park Bom?" I asked my self over and over again while hugging her.

"Since when did I fell in love you?" the question run to my head as I fell as sleep.

 

 

 


This is my first fanfic...... I'm really sorry if it is messy....

and sometime does not make sense...

But I really hope you enjoy reading this.... ^_^

I'll try to update this everyday ....