Flashback:She'sback

Loving My Best Friend's Girlfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I miss your love, since you’ve been gone
I find it hard to go on
The summer sky don’t even think
I thought I’d always be strong
I got a feeling inside
And it’s making my heart cry, cause

I’m missing you
And it’s making me blue, yeah
I’m missing you
what can I do
A Thousand miles away, from you

So here I am, and everything’s new
I should be happy in love
But all I know, I look deep in my eyes
I’ve never felt so alone
And this feeling inside
It’s making my heart cry, cause

I’m missing you
And it’s making me blue, yeah
I’m missing you
But what can I do
Thousand miles away, from you

So what’s the meaning of this
To be living like this
It ain’t no fun at all
I wonder where are you now
(I wonder where are you now)

I miss your love since you been gone
I find it hard to go on
And this feeling inside
I just break down and cry

(cause)I’m missing you
And it’s making me blue, yeah
I’m missing you
But what can I do
Thousand miles away, from you

 

Finishing her song, she slowly stood up from her seat and waved at her costumers as goodbye. Once she walk down the stage a familiar face walk towards her and greet her in delight “Good, as always” She says “By the way sunny and the gang want to ask you if you’re okay if you’re coming with us, were going to take some coffee”

Tiffany glance at her watch then flash her smile “Sure” she said, Taeyeon just smile back and mention tiffany to follow her backstage. Once they arrive outside the fancy restaurant they saw the gang waving.

“Yah, I’m already hungry, let’s go now” Sooyoung immediately bark, Tiffany rolled her eyes as she put her sweater on. It’s so cold outside since it’s already snowing. “someone’s impatient” She commented.

Sooyoung shot a playful glare to tiffany and says “Whatever, Let’s go” She said then start dragging tiffany and the gang inside her van.

---

“It’s been three years” Taeyeon said as she lean back to her chair and squeeze sunny’s hand. The rest nodded agreeing with taeyeon. “So are you still in love with out jung?” Taeyeon ask with her smug smile on.

The gang whistle teasingly. “Are you?” Yuri butted in with her brows wiggling. Tiffany ignore the faced, and sigh “Still? I’m always thinking of her you know, Every time I close my eyes I saw her face. I think I’m gonna go crazy” She said.

The gang laugh whole heartedly. “I dedicate all my song for her, I really miss her guys what should I do?” she ask as if she’s on panic.

“It’s your fault after all, you didn’t even fight for her” Yoona blurt out. Taeyeon and the rest look at yoona in disbelief. Yoona look down not wanting their attention “you should atleast Object your wedding” she mumble.

“yoong” Taeyeon said as she try to restrain yoona, “No, Taeng, she’s right I didn’t even do anything to be with jessica” Tiffany said feeling tears building up in her eyes. “I don’t feel like I deserve her love” She mumble and let her tears fall down.

Sunny seeing the sobbing fany, quickly stand up and comfort tiffany “Shh, don’t cry okay, If jessica’s here she would turn into hell sica for sure, you know she hate seeing your cry” Sunny said trying to brighten the sad mood.

Tiffany brought her hands on her face and try to wipe her tears “I don’t even know if still jessica care for me ” She said with a sob. Sunny tap tiffany’s back and smile in assurance “I know she still. Trust me”

“Aigoo, I hate sad moments,” Yuri pouted. Yoona look up feeling guilty “I’m sorry guys” she mouthed.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter