Loving My best friend's Girlfriend 20

Loving My Best Friend's Girlfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Her daily routine. Jessica woke up with a throbbing pain in her head since she always drink beer and eat some unhealthy foods, she sleepy put and hand in her head and march through the bathroom to take a quick shower. Once she was done, she walked out from her room and went directly downstairs, while dying her hair using the towel.

 

“Jessica your up” Taeyeon greeted with a smiley face, “Khun called, and he says we have to meet him at twelve” Taeyeon informed bitterly, Jessica didn’t even looked at Taeyeon, she saw at the couch then opened the television boringly “Tell him I’m not in the mood”

 

Taeyeon turn her gaze to the looking like lifeless girl, named jessica “Khun said it’s Important” Taeyeon explained, Jessica rolled her eyes.

 

“Still I wont come”

---

There she is sitting at one of the seats inside the fancy restaurant. Khun was there smiling happily, while tiffany kept her mum didn’t talk that much like she usually do, Jessica and her obviously avoiding each other but khun didn’t notice it.

 

“Guys, I just want to tell you that me and tiffany are going to marry each other this coming Sunday” Khun announced in delight, everyone seems surprise particularly nana, Jessica? She expect this to happen, she really did.

“Wow. Congratulation” Taeyeon forced a smile, Jessica Looked away, with a glass of water in her hand, Tiffany looked up searching for jessica’s eyes but she failed, Jessica wasn’t looking at her in fact she’s busy gazing in no one.

 

Khun feeling a vibration in his pocket, he fish out his phone and quickly pick it up “Excuse me guys, I really have to pick up this one” Khun said apologetically, As he excuse his self and went outside, Jessica quickly stood up “Excuse me” She says then walked away. Sunny shoot a look to taeyeon motioning her girlfriend to do something.

 

“I got her” Nana suddenly stood up and chased jessica. Tiffany want to talk to jessica but a hand stopped her from doing that. She looked through her left and saw taeyeon with a begging eyes “Stay, nana can handle her” As if taeyeon’s words is a bullet. It hits her. She was afraid, afraid to lose jessica.

 

Jessica startle when a hand pulled her wrist making her stand up, “What are you doing?” Jessica ask in clueless. Nana smiled “C’mon don’t be silly. Let’s go somewhere, somewhere where we can forget our problems for a while” Nana said continue to drag jessica from nowhere in particular.

 

Jessica and nana ride a bus, as the bus stop they quickly hopped out on it and search for a playground. Nana pushed jessica from the swing “Wait where are you going?” Jessica ask as she realized nana’s going to leave her. “Just stay there I’ll just buy some foods”

 

Jessica nodded in understanding, as she swing, she looked up, it’s gettin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter