Loving My best friend's Girlfriend 15

Loving My Best Friend's Girlfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"ahhhh" tiffany yawn cutely she stretch her arms widely then rub her eye in a kid-like manner, as she slowly opened her eyes she quickly found the other side empty. she force herself to sat up even if she's too lazy to do that, the rays of sun hit's her face that caused tiffany to cover her eyes, as she stand up she went to the bathroom to wash her face then tooth brushed. 

 

"HEY LAZY PRINCESS!!! WAKE UP!" Sunny shouted as she flip the food at the frying pan, she side glance to her left and saw the ice princess sleeping at the table with her head resting at the top of her arms, sunny cant help to smile seeing jessica's sleeping it really looked like a master piece. but realizing the time she decide to woke jessica up. she remove her apron and place it at the corner of the kitchen, with her hands on her waist she walked towards jessica readied herself to wake up the ice princess.

 

"JESSICA WAKE UP! GET YOUR LAZY MOVE!" sunny yelled as she burst out, Jessica's face twitch hearing sunny's voice. she shift to the other side trying to ignore sunny's nag. seeing jessica's action sunny smirk "AIGOO! JESSICA-EEEE!" Sunny used her aegyo knowing that jessica hate it. she smile widely as she saw jessica finally looked up while gritting her teeth "I didn’t get a nice sleep last night!" jessica shouted explaining her side, she stand up from her seat ignoring sunny's look, she walked towards the living room with a heavy foot. "GEEZ! spare me some time to slee--" 

 

Jessica didn’t manage to continue her sentence once she meet tiffany's gaze. her heartbeat fasten she don’t know what to do next. she quickly broke the eye contact and walked towards Yuri and Yoona's room. Tiffany frown is she avoiding me? She ask herself. she smile sadly then proceed to the living room, she sat at the couch with a huff. 

 

Sunny suddenly walked in to the living room "where's jessica?" She ask, tiffany look up "she went there!" tiffany replied nonchalantly. sunny shoot a questioning look to tiffany but she quickly shrug it off, she bring herself towards the trouble maker's room boombinging it. "Hey! jessica get up!"

 

Tiffany heard sunny's voice, after a couple of minutes, sunny step out from the room dragging jessica with her. Sunny start to walk towards her direction she toss the sleepy sica beside tiffany "YAH! DONT THROW ME LIKE THAT! AND WHAT THE HECK! WHERE'S TAEYEON AND NANA!" jessica yelled 

 

Sunny smirk at jessica "i ask them to buy some food! don’t change the topic sica! stay awake and do you know what time is it?" sunny ask coldly, jessica rolled her eyes then cross her hands "i dont care i just wanna sleep!" she whine like a baby, tiffany chuckle seeing this cute side of jessica. 

 

"Its freaking 2 in the afternoon!" sunny mock, jessica continue to act stubbornly ignoring sunny's lecturing. "Just stay here! and don’t sleep!" Sunny said one last time, she went back to the kitchen and ready the plating’s, Jessica sigh in relief finally she can sleep once again. she slowly closed her eyes preparing to get a nice sleep but stop when she heard the smoothing voice of tiffany "Jessi~" 

 

Jessica shot her eyes widen, she looked to her right and saw tiffany staring at her with a hopeful eyes, jessica bit her lower lip "I-i I have to go!" Jessica quickly reasoned she dash towards the door and shut it with a loud bang. tiffany felt depressed and frustrated at the same time, she dont know why jessica is acting like that, she bit her lip trying to restrain the tears in the corner of her eyes. 

 

---- 

 

Jessica run outside try to get away from tiffany, she stop at the park were people intent to go. there are some kids playing at the snow attacking one of their playmates, Jessica decide to sat at one of the bench, the weather is so unpredictable, sometimes its getting rainy then snow start to fall. it's so abnormal.

 

But today she's thankful that the weather is stable, she slap herself mentally realizing that she didnt brought jacket with her. as she hug herself she remember the scene yesterday night. "Jessi~ I think I'm Falling for you!" that words repeated at her mind numerous times, she shook her head in confusion "does she really mean it?" jessica doubt. she dont know what came to tiffany. "but how about khun?" she ask, with the final straw she stand up from the bench and take a walk. 

 

She don’t know where is she going to because her legs move by its own, af

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter