Loving My best friend's girlfriend 26

Loving My Best Friend's Girlfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's been a tough day for both of them but still they decide to take a walk at the park. There they are Tiffany and jessica Walking at the park with their Fingers interlock. Both of them are smiling as they cherish the moment. Neither of the two break the comfortable silence. Because for the both of them there are some things that there's no need to say.

But then a raindrop dropped at jessica's head that makes both of them look to each other with with so much interest. "Let's Go there" Jessica said as she drag tiffany at the small waiting shed. still holding each other hands tiffany can't help to blush as she stare at their hands.

"Tiff, are you alright?" That soft voice makes tiffany snap out from her thoughts, she slowly look up and saw jessica's concern eyes. with a blush she shyly nodded. But jessica is not please. She put her hands on tiffany's cheeks "What's bothering you, tiff?"

Tiffany admit, that the way jessica spoke to her makes her heart melt in instant. not wanting to get caught blushing she turn her gaze away trying hard not to lock gaze with jessica's. "No. I'm fine--I'm perfectly fine, It's just. I can't believe that your here with me now" she said as her lips tremble.

Jessica's lips turn into a wide smile. She let her hands fall from tiffany's cheeks and lock it again to tiffany's hands. " I can't believe it either" she pause as she smirk "so tell me, are you jealous?" She cheekily ask.

Tiffany look away "N-no. I'-I'm not" she pouts. Jessica grind seeing tiffany's fail attempt "Really? Because I'm planning to--" Jessica didn't even finish her sentence when tiffany pulled her closer. "Don't go" tiffany plead in a whisper manner. Jessica sigh happily "And why is that?"

With a determine look, she bravely leveled her eyes with jessica's and said "Because I'm jealous"

"I thought your not jealous?"

Tiffany look down feeling somewhat embarrassed "Okay, I admit I'm jealous. And i don't want you to go to her all i want is for you to stay here.......with me" she said in one breathe.

"you do--"

Tiffany cuts jessica's words with a teary eyes. "But if you really want to go to her. I think i should let you go" she said stubbornly as she weakly turn around and leave jessica behind but then, she get shock when she felt a hands on her waist.

"You're doing it again" Jessica mumble "Your leaving me again..That girl at the restaurant is my sister's girlfriend and you don't have to worry okay!" she harshly whispered "Why'd you keep on pushing me away, Why can't you fight for me just once, Why'd you keep on leaving me behind huh Hwang, why'd you keep on hurting me?" Jessica said as she let her tears fall down to her cheeks and tighten her hug.

"B-because i don't know if i still deserve you this time,..Before I didn't fight for your love-our love and this time I'm afraid...afraid that i can't be good enough for you" Tiffany said as she sob. "Maybe..It's just maybe you deserve so--"

"Tiff please. I don't care about out past, all i want to know is if there's a place for me in your future" Said jessic, That words hit tiffany hard she feels like a . she quickly turn around. and captured jessica's lips.

That kiss said it all.

'yes you do, I love you and sorry for being such a coward, i really love you and it's always been you'

---

"Mom you look so happy" Valerie Said as she hug jessica tightly. Nana Seeing the scene can't help but to roll her eyes. She lazily stood up from their couch then march to jessica dragging Valerie away.

"Yah, Kiddo, Stop Calling Jessica mom, she's not even your mother,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter