Loving My best friend's girlfriend 27

Loving My Best Friend's Girlfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"What's with the face?" Nana ask after taking a bite to her sandwich. Jessica on meanwhile sigh in frustration as she tossed her phone into her bed. she sat at her soft baby blue small couch. Hearing no words. nana studied jessica's facial expression. "Hey are you okay?" Said nana.

Jessica face palm herself as she replied. "It's Auntie"

Nana's brows furrowed in curiosity "What's with your auntie?" Jessica slowly removed her hands then look at nana direct in the eyes.

"She........."

---

Two pretty and lovely girls lying at grass with their hand interlock while watching the moon above. It was silence but comfortable one. neither the two of them spoke and continue stargazing. as the time goes jessica dared to speak

"Tiff?" she softly called.

"What is it jess?"

"From the moment we started talking, I knew that i wanted you" Jessica sincerely blurt out and that makes tiffany tore her gaze from the sky and switch to jessica who is smiling. Tiffany want to speak but when she try she immediately close finding the right words to her sentence. 

Jessica this time tilt her head and lock her gaze to tiffany's. "When I see you, my heart beats a little faster. My stomach feels a little lighter and my smile shines a little brighter" she said as she giggled.

Tiffany stared at her feeling confused and all, she slowly sat down "Jessi" She murmured. Jessica flash her megawatts smile as she also sat down without breaking the eye contact

"you know you look cuter when you smile?" said jessica. Tiffany look away as she hide her pink cheeks. but then mumble something "Well thanks for being the reason"

Jessica laugh whole-heartedly finding those words cheesy. she pulled tiffany from a hug a very tight and loveable hug. "Why are you being cheesy and touchy all of the sudden?" Tiffany ask. before responding, jessica kissed her forehead "I just miss you"

With that. Tiffany got silenced, she wrap her hands around jessica's waist and enjoy the moment, it was one of her happy moments with jessica but not until jessica spoke.

"Tiff. Could you wait for me?" Jessica weakly spoke. Tiffany feel like her heartbeat stopped from that moment. she froze from her place on the spot hearing those lines from jessica.

"W-what a-are you t-talking about?" Tiffany ask as her lips tremble.

"I have to go to America tomorrow a because my auntie wants me to help her there, and she beg me to go there and i don't know when I'm going back here" Jessica explain, she slowly cupped tiffany's chin making tiffany look at her. 

Tiffany bit her lower lip as she try hard to not shed a tear but then she knew she's failing. her tears start to escape from her eyes and rolled down her cheeks painfully. "Jessi, I--Please Don't leave me"

Seeing and hearing tiffany sob, makes jessica panic. she quickly brought her hands to tiffany's face and start wiping her tears away. "Please. tiff, please don't cry" she said as she pulled tiffany closer "I promise I'll be back as soon as possible. i promise tiff. just promise me that you'll wait for me. please" Jessica plead in concern. 

Tiffany wanted to be strong. but no, she's acting the opposite maybe at least maybe this time she's not ready to live her life away from jessica.

"Please promise to me that you'll wait for me, that's all what i need"

Tiffany pulled jessica and hug her tightly as if her life depends on it "Just make sure, you'll be back"

---

"What if she found another girl or worst men, who is much better than you?" Sooyoung thought out loud. Jessica stared at sooyoung in disbelief. Taeyeon smirk at Sooyoung. "Yeah. And what if she got tired of waiting for you she'll go for another girl?" Taeyeon butted in.

Jessica stood up in panic, she start throwing pillows at her bestfriends who is laughing hysterically. "You guys, stop your thoughts. And Tiffany won't do that" She yelled.

Taeyeon and sooyoung stop laughing their expression turn into a serious one. "Seriously sica, what if?"

Jessica look to taeyeon. then to sooyoung she clench her fist in anger. And taeyeon notice it, she stand up from jessica's bed and walked to jessica with a smile

"You know what, at least do something before you leave" Taeyeon suggest.

Jessica looked at sooyoung "Soo, prepare the car, and taeng call the gang, we need to do something" Jessica demand coolly.

---

"What are you guys doing here?" Sunny ask as she open the door for tiffany. Her face twitch once she saw taeyeon, jessica and the gang standing in front of the door. "Hey, What's up" Sunny greeted.

Taeyeon flash a smile as she hug her girlfriend tightly "Do you know that i miss you so much, to the point that I don't know what I'm going to do without you" She said with a dreamy eyes that never failed sunny bunny to blush.

After the flirty delivery, taeyeon look to her best friends who is eyeing her with a comical look "Yah! What's with you guys?" She bark.

Yuri and yoona stared to each other with a knowing look after deciding to look back at taeyeon "Unnie, That's awfully sweet" Said the duo.

Taeyeon was about to beat up the duo but stop when jessica start pushing them inside "Hey, Quit being cheesy okay, We have a day to remember" She chime with the gang behind her.

"By the way where's tiffany?" Jessica ask once she notice tiffany's absence at the living room. Sunny stop doing whatever she's doing then stared at jessica in concern "She's been crying since, only god knows when"

Jessica let a sad sigh, knowingly knew what's been bothering tiffany. She faced the gang and told them to fix everything in place, after taking the stairs to approach her sulking girlfriend.

*knock*knock*

“Sunny is that you? I told you, I need some ti—“ Tiffany didn’t even manage to finish her sentence when jessica interrupted her. “It’s me jessica”

Jessica smile as she heard tiffany’s footsteps and when she heard a click sound of the doorknob being unlock. Jessica gasp seeing tiffany’s swollen eyes possibly being of crying and her cute puffy cheeks. She quickly pulled tiffany and embrace her lovingl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter