Loving My best friend's Girlfriend 21

Loving My Best Friend's Girlfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I tried to run from your side
But each place I hide
It only reminds me of you
When I turn out all the lights
Even the night
It only reminds me of you

Jessica tried her best and focus on her favorite habit, sleeping, but the song that playing didn’t help at all. She adjust her position and put a pillow over her head.

How could I ever let you go
Is it too late to let you know

Jessica let the final straw of her sigh. She groggily stand up and march towards the radio and push the stop button. She Flash a sad smile before turning her back to go to sleep again but she quickly stopped when Her phone ring. She frown at the  caller I.D but then pick it up.

“Hello, Nana what’s up?” Jessica ask

“Sica, I’ll Talk to you later and comfort you okay?” Jessica was confused hearing nana’s worried voice.

“What are you talking about?”

“We’ll talk later okay?” Nana said and didn’t even let Jessica talked because she already ended the call. Jessica put her phone down at the table, confused.

Suddenly a knock on her door brought her back to her sense “Honey, Someone is waiting for you, I know you’re already awake, So go downstairs I’ll wait for you” Jessica know it’s her dad’s voice. She went to the bathroom and splash some water at her face before looking at the mirror.

“Tomorrow would be the worst day of my life” Jessica whisper to herself. A lonely tear escape from her eyes.

Tomorrow is the day.


after washing her face, she didn’t even bother to change her clothes only wearing a cute banana printed boxer and a tank top. As she brush her hair using her fingers while walking down stairs. She went through the living room and expecting nana sitting at the couch but then her expectation didn’t occur to reality. She saw Tiffany holding khun’s hands and wearing a sad smile, while khun was there sitting beside tiffany with his beaming smug smile.

Jessica clench her fist, when she saw her father smiling at the other couch with a paper in his hands. She held her breath for a moment but then quickly release it. She start to walk closer to her dad and the couple with a heavy feelings.

“Sica, don’t you know that Khun and Tiffany’s marriage is tomorrow already?” daddy jung ask in excitement didn’t notice his daughter’s teary eyed.

“D-dad. I already know it” Jessica spit those words like a venom. She slowly turn her head to tiffany “Congrats Tiff” She tried to be more sincere but she knew she’s failing.

Tiffany slowly looked up searching for jessica’s eyes but the another was busy staring at the ground. Don’t have plan to looked at her. Because it pained her a lot. A lot to the point that she can’t stop herself from crying.

After that awkward scene, Mr. Jung and Khun try to brighten the mood, the two keep on talking and laughing while the other two kept mum. Jessica was feeling suffocated spending this day together with tiffany and khun.

“Hey khun do you want to see my collection of shoes?” Mr. Jung offered kindly. Khun doubt at first, he looked to tiffany not wanting to leave the girl because he’s afraid what if jessica do something to tiffany but then seeing tiffany miserable he decide to go without tiffany. “Okay, Mr. Jung Let’s go” He said, then the two walked away from Tiffany and jessica.

The Living room was deadly quite. And jessica decide to break the ice. “So is the day” Jessica chuckle trailing off to her own tone. Tiffany looked up with a teary eyes “Jessi. I wanted to—“

“Tiff, I’m fine. I should be fine. This is what you wa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter