The Finale

Loving My Best Friend's Girlfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

‘Night and day, white and black, what they have is a perfect match because opposites do attract’

 

“Yah I want Pizza!” Tiffany whines before she pout in front of her hubby cutely. But being gorgeously stubborn, Jessica tried hard not to look at her as she crossed her hands motioning to tiffany to stop “Your pout won’t affect me this time, We’ll buy burgers and that’s final” Jessica said as firmly as she can.

“But baby! I really want pizza y—“

“No, My decision is final” Jessica repeats more serious this time, making tiffany sigh in defeat, she lean back to the seat still pouting,

Jessica knew that her wife is sulking but she crave for burgers today and she’s not in the good mood to eat some Hawaiian Pizza.

“Stop, sulkin—“

“But jessi, I really want pizza, please plea—“ Jessica didn’t even let tiffany finish her words

“No, final is final, burger it is, you stay here and I’ll buy burgers” said tiffany’s hubby before standing up to her seat and leave her wife alone at the food court.

Tiffany know that she don’t have a choice but still she’s disappointed knowing that she can’t eat pizza today, She weakly fished out her phone and starts surfing at the internet with a pout.

A minute later, tiffany start to wonders what took Jessica so long,

“Here” A voice suddenly heard.

Tiffany’s eyes was on the box of pizza placed at the top of their table, with a confuse look she moved her head wanting to seek for jessica’s gaze.

“What is this?” Tiffany ask innocently,

Jessica chuckles before taking a seat then open the box of pizza for tiffany,

“Pizza” She answer as she state the obvious

“I know this is pizza, but I th—“

Jessica let out a sigh as she lean back and stare at tiffany lovingly

“Would it be corny if I tell you that I would rather put you first, and what you want will always be the final decision?” She pauses as she lean forward and gently interlace her fingers to tiffany’s.

“Because I am sure I’ll do everything for you even if what you want will always be opposite of what I wanted.”

 

‘Sometimes no words can describe how someone makes you feel’

 

Tiffany and Jessica happily cuddling at their comfy pink couch at the living room. It was so quiet but still they can feel the comfortable feeling partying at their stomach.

Jessica with her eyes closed, untangled her hand out of tiffany’s grip, Tiffany was about to complain why Jessica did that but her thoughts fade away once she felt a warm hands slips at her waist and pulling her closer.

Jessica rests her chin on tiffany’s shoulder, feeling sleepy. It was a sweet moment for both of them, they didn’t even bother to speak instead they let their bodies touch, they stay still and enjoy their moment with a contented smile plasters at their lips.

 

‘Perks of jealousy’

 

“Ouch” Jessica hissed while glaring at tiffany intensely. Meanwhile Tiffany ignored that famous glare as she look away from Jessica.

“Are you okay?” Jessica’s close friend named dara asked. Without any malice she grab Jessica’s hands and examine it carefully. “Are you hurt?”

Jessica shyly retreat her hands then shake her head “I’m okay, don’t worry” She said with a wide smile before leaning forward to whisper something to her wife.

“What are you sulking about?” She whispered.

Tiffany angrily rolled her eyes as she rep

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter