Loving My best friend's Girlfriend 16

Loving My Best Friend's Girlfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It’s very quiet out there, The light is muted, A Red headed girl felt a comfortable warmth. She open her eyes for a moment, She silently enjoy the strange unfamiliar surroundings. She have no idea where she was. She started to panic seeing the place. The headboard behind her is in the shape of a massive sun. It’s oddly. The room is large and airy and plushy furnished in brown ,beige and blue. Her befuddled brain struggles through its recent visual memories. “Crap!” She exclaim loudly, she brought her hands up to the crown of her head, her head suddenly throb probably because of the High capacity of the drink she drank that night.

Slowly manufacturing the memories, she remember the scene where some of the girl stranger touch jessica in a flirty kind of way, unconsciously grip the bed sheet in annoyance. “Geez! I hate this feeling!” She cringe inwardly. She really forgot what happen yesterday night as she slowly trying to recall the memories, she push the blanket down ready to stand up. But her eyes widen her jaw drop. “holy mother of saints!”

She’s wearing a large T-shirt, bra and . No jeans. “WHAT THE HECK IS HAPPENING?!” she said in terror. She glance at the bedside table. There’s a picture of a familiar figure. Suddenly the train of her thought crash once she heard a knock at the door. Tiffany’s heart leaps. The door open and someone stroll in. !  Tiffany said in her breathe. Jessica was now standing infront of her with only  a bathrobe. “Good morning tiff. How are you feeling?” Jessica ask in concern while trying to dry her wet hair with a small towel. Tiffany in embarrassment she looked away “I’ m Fine” She mumble.

Jessica place the towel around her neck. She’s staring at tiffany with a worried eyes. “Your so drank yesterday night. The bartender luckily called me and told me about your condition” she ask

Tiffany slap herself mentally, “Oh about that” she didn’t forget to blush while replying. “sorry for disturbing your lovey-dovey to those flirty girls!” tiffany said as if she spit something bad. Jessica sigh heavily “Tiffany” jessica began with a soft voice. “Sorry for ignoring you that night. Its just—Maybe your Feelings is not that clear yet and –“

“how could you say that. I know in myself that I love you!” Tiffany raised her voice. Already reaching her boiling point. Jessica stepped aback

“Sorr—“

 

“I hate you for making me jealous. I hate you for ignoring me like that!” Tiffany said with her words tremble. Jessica soften because of what she heard. She comes and sits down on the edge of the bed. Closed enough to touch tiffany. “Sorry!” Jessica apologize sincerely, she looked at the floor feeling ashamed to herself.

Silence filled the room. And Jessica decide to cut it right away.

She slowly creep towards tiffany and hug her side. She rest her chin towards Tiffany’s shoulder. “Sorry. I’m really. Really sorry. I’m so dumb at that time. Please forgive me!”  Jessica apologize sweetly, tiffany slowly tilt her head to face jessica, their face are only inch away “You know it’s hard for me to get angry at you. I don’t even know why?” Tiffany pout.

Jessica smiled happily leaning forwards to peek on tiffany’s pouty lips “I know why!”

“And why is it?” Tiffany ask in curiosity

Jessica smiled proudly “ Because you love me so much!” she teasingly said then steal a kiss from tiffany. “yah! Such a sweet talker!” Tiffany teased back. “by the way, how did I get here?” Tiffany’s small voice contrite. “as I said a while ago the bartender called me he said you passed out because you  drink too much cocktail and margarita, you pabo.” Jessica knock tiffany’s head playfully. “Then Krystal told me to take you home!” She says calmly.

“Home? But I don’t remember khun’s room like this?” Tiffany stated. Jessica hearing his bestfriend name can’t help to chuckle. “Yeah! But this is not khun’s home. it’s my home I mean jung’s resident” Jessica said , tiffany jerk up  “what I’m on your home! Ohmygod I looked like an idiot and messy” Tiffany said hurriedly, Jessica interlock her finger’s with tiffany. Motioning her to calm down “Hey shhhh! It’s okay. You’re not idiot and messy. Your perfect!” Jessica smirks. Tiffany looked at jessica in disbelief “Oh my god! Your so cheesy. I want to puke rainbows right away!” Tiffany teased while hugging jessica tightly.

Jessica feeling uncomfortable because tiffany’s chest part already touched her arms. “Er…Fany.. I think you should stop hugging me I felt uncomfortable!” Jessica shyly says, Tiffany slowly broke the hug and frown to jessica, suddenly she gets what jessica is try to say. She hugs her chest and slap jessica’s shoulder somewhat  hard. “ERT!” she joked. Jessica looked at her “how can I not be a ert if someone like an angel hugging me tightly only wearing a large t-shirt, bra and nothing more!” jessica explain innocently,

Tiffany face palm herself before groaning “Stop it your embarrassing me!” Jessica let a laugh that made tiffany embarrassed more. “Wait did you undress me?” Tiffany said in whisper.

“yes!” Jessica quirks her eyebrow, that made tiffany blush furiously.

“We didn’t.errrr” Tiffany continue to ask more, drying in mortified horror as she can’t complete her sentence.

Jessica try to process what tiffany means. Then second later she finally understand “Omo! Of course not. I’m not that ert.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter