Maybe: Something's wrong

Loving My Best Friend's Girlfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“I miss you” Jessica said once khun and her broke the hug. Khun motion his bestfriend to sit down and jessica did what khun want, she pulled a chair and sat down with a smile

“I miss you too jessica, so how’s cali?” Khun ask try to pick up some interesting topic. Jessica let small laugh “always great so by the way, why’re we here?” Jessica ask.

Khun chuckle. “I just want to bond with my bestfriend” He said happily. “Yah, you look so happy mind to explain?” Jessica ask smugly.

“It’s just—“ Khun didn’t even bother to continue his sentence when a girl wearing a white dress approach them and kissed khun right on the lips.

The girl was about to take a sit beside jessica bot stop when khun spoke “Hey baby, Here sit beside me” He smiled through jessica teasingly.

Jessica cant help to smirk, as she shoot khun a what-the-heck-was-that look. The girl cutely giggle then sat beside khun. Jessica fake a couch seeing how khun wrap his hands around the girl’s waist.

“By the way, Jessica, This is Victoria my fiancée”  Khun proudly announced. Jessica’s eyes widen “Really? Wow. Congrats khun” she sincerely says.

“So your Khun’s bestfriend. Nice to meet you” Victoria flash a smile as she extend her hand wanting a shake hands. Jessica nodded in pleased. “Nice to meet you too victoria” She said then flash her oh-so haughty smile. Then accept the friendly handshake.

“So tell me vic, did khun threaten you to be he’s wife?” Jessica jokingly ask. Vic smile as she play along “a lil bit” She replied as she pinch khun’s nose.

“Hahahaha. Now I know” Jessica smirk eyeing her bestfriend khun.

“Yah,yah stop talking about me as if I’m not here. By the way babe why don’t you go to the living room, mom and dad is there waiting for you” Khun smile.

“Okay, and don’t forget about our promise okay?” Victoria seductively whispered.

“Y-yeah” Khun shiver through the bone. As she watch victoria march to the living room.

Jessica watch the scene with full of excitement “Whipped” she stated. Khun bite his lower lip “Yeah. I am” he proudly confessed. Jessica nodded in understanding who wouldn’t.

“by the way, what the heck is that?” Jessica remembered.

“What. that?” khun ask as his brows met.

“Oh for your information Mr. Nichkhun you act so possessive a while ago” Jessica said as she gaze through her best friend’s fidgeting hands.

“I’m just protecting what is mine” He

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter