Celebration Part 1

I'm In Love With A DRAGON~!

"Appa, you called me"Kris said as he came inside the King's chambers. "Yea~ I'm just wondering how you are with training your dragon"the king said looking at Kris. "It's so-so, but I promise I'll train her and she'll follow my commands"Kris said. 'I hope'Kris thought. "Good~ because we're having a party this coming Friday"the king said. "For what, father?"Kris asked. "For having a dragon and you having to train it"the king said smiling at Kris. 'I'm doom'Kris thought.

 

 

 

 

"How many times to I have to tell you? NO! I'm not letting you train or tame me"you said walking away from Kris. "But you got to listen to me, I'm your master for god sakes"Kris said as he chased after you. Kris immediately run to find you, when he went out of the King's chamber.

 

 

 

"You guys are so noisy"Lay said not looking up from reading his book. "Yixing ge~ you should tell him that he'll never ever going to train or tame me"you said hugging Lay's arm. "Why are you so close to my brothers? Did you poison their minds?"Kris asked looking at you.

 

 

 

You gasped. "Me~ poison their minds. You're such an idiot. Why would I do that to the Princes of Exo?"you said rolling your eyes at Kris. "Then can you explain why you're so close to them already?"Kris said rising one of his eyebrows. "Kris hyung, we're close to her because she's pretty, cute, hot and y"Chen said as he wraps his arm around your waist and kiss your cheek.

 

 

"You're seducing my brothers! How could you?!"Kris said rising his voice and pointing at you. "Hey~ you can't blame me that they like me"you said smirking while flipping your hair. "That's right"Chen said nodding his head. "Aish chincha"Kris said ruffling his hair. "Why are you such in a hurry to train or tame her, hyung?"Suho asked Kris.

 

 

"Well~ father told me that he's going to held a celebration tonight"Kris said. "A party?!"Chanyeol said running downstairs. "Did someone just say party?"Baekhyun asked running after Chanyeol.

 

"It's not a party. It's a celebration on how did I get my dragon"Kris said glaring at the two troublesome princes. "Well, its still a party to me"Baekhyun replied shrugging his shoulders. "So you're trying to train ~~~ now because you don't want to humiliate yourself tonight,"Lay said before he put a bookmark on the book he read. "Yes"Kris replied nodding his head.

 

 

"Well, I'm not letting you train me and that's final"you said and walk back to the kitchen to help Prince D.O there. "Aish~ please just for tonight"Kris said. Kris's brothers who were in the living room where shock to his their brother saying please. "That's a first"Suho whispers to Lay while Lay just nodded.

 

"Fine~ but only tonight I'll listen to you and that's it and stop saying please, it doesn't suit you,"you said rolling your eyes and continue walking towards the kitchen. *I hope you listen to me*Kris thought as he sigh. Kris felt the heat of the stares of his brothers, so he glares at them and went to his room. "-Ahem- well, I can't wait for the party tonight"Chanyeol said. "You mean celebration"Chen said. "IT'S PARTY!"Baekhyun and Chanyeol yelled at the same time. "Okok shish, don't need to yell at me"Chen said while covering his ears.