Meeting Each Other

I'm In Love With A DRAGON~!

*I should head first, but I want to be the first one to see my dragon*Kris thought. 'You should not come any closer' Kris stop flying, but still floating in the air. "Who said that?"Kris asked. 'Me~ don't come any closer if you still want to live' Kris let out a 'tsk' "Why would I listen to you?"Kris said rising one of his eyebrow.

 

 

 

 

 

'Because you still want to live' "I won't listen to you because you're not my mom or dad"Kris said. "Now stop talking to me"Kris hissed. 'Why would I listen to a human?' Kris was getting tick off and decided to ignore the voice and flew straight.

 

 

 

 

 

Suddenly a water mix with lightning orb head towards Kris.

"What the heck was that?!"Kris yelled as he avoided it in time. 'Stay where you are and don't come any closer' Kris was very mad now *No one's going to stop me from meeting my dragon*Kris thought and flew straight fast.

 

 

 

 

 

When Kris was flying, all kinds of orbs were thrown at him.

"Can you f--cking stop doing that?!"Kris yelled angrily. 'I won't cause you won't stop' "Do you even know who you're talking to?"Kris asked angrily. 'I don't care who you are, human' "I'm one of the Exo's princes"Kris said smirking.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Kris was not getting any replied, so he thought the one who spoke got scare. But he is so wrong. A 50 feet big orb was heading towards him.

*Oh Sh-t*Kris thought as he backflip to avoid the orb. "What the f--king was that for?!"Kris shouted. 'I don't want any prince near or any royal here' Kris could heard a hiss or growl.

 

 

 

 

 

 

'Don't come any closer or I'm going to throw more' "I don't care because you're not going to stop me"Kris said and flew straight fast. Suddenly an enery blast was heading towards Kris.

Kris avoided it but about 1 mm of his hair got burn. "My hair!"Kris shouted as he touch his hair. "Hahahahaha~ you're face is so funny"Kris heard the voice loud and clear. Kris was shock and his jaw drop seeing the dragon in front of him, which is you.