The Stubborn Dragon

I'm In Love With A DRAGON~!

"~~~! Get out of Kai's room now!"Kris yelled while knocking on Kai's door hard. "Can you shut your mouth, hyung? I still need some sleep"Kai said while yawning as he open the door. "Where is she?"Kris asked going inside Kai's room. "I don't know~ when you knock on my door and I woke up, she was not here in my room anymore"Kai said stretching.

 

 

"Aish~ that stupid dragon"Kris said messing his hair then walk out of Kai's room. "What's up with him? Whatever~ I'm going back to sleep"Kai said going back to bed.

 

 

 

 

"Suho~ did you see where my stupid dragon went to?"Kris asked as he walk to the living room where Suho is watching TV. Before Suho could speak, you came out of the kitchen with D.O. "Did you just call me stupid?"you asked glaring at Kris.

 

 

"There you are"Kris said pointing at you. You glare at him and slap his hands away that was pointing at you. "How dare you called me stupid, Wu Yifan?"you asked growling at him. "Who told her my real name?"Kris asked angrily and look at D.O then Suho.

 

 

"It wasn't me"Suho said shaking his head. "It wasn't me, neither"D.O said also shaking his head. "Anyway, It's time for you to train, dragon"Kris said. "What if I said no?"you asked rising one of your eyebrows and Kris eyebrows twitch.

 

 

"I'm your master and you should follow my order"Kris said angrily, rising his voice. "Hmp~"you ignore him and look at D.O. "Kyungsoo oppa, let's go cook"you said smiling at him, linking your arms together heading to the kitchen. "YAH~!"Kris yelled. "Shut your mouth hyung/gege!"the other exo princes yelled, who are still sleeping.

 

 

"Aish, when will I ever be able to train her?"Kris mumble as he ruffles his hair. "It's okay, hyung. You'll be able to train her soon"Suho said patting Kris's shoulder. "Can someone tell me why did I chose her as my dragon?"Kris mumble and glace at you at the kitchen with D.O.