Dragon meets Exo princes

I'm In Love With A DRAGON~!

"Can you let go of me?"you said to Kris. "No~"Kris said and you rolled your eyes. "I'm not going escape"you said glaring at him. "Fine"Kris said and let you go. When Kris let you go, you immediately transform into a dragon.

 

 

"Wow~"Kris mumble looking at you then sat on your back. "Why are you sitting on me? Get the f--king off me"you hissed at him. "Listen to me, dra-WAIT! What's your name?"Kris said looking up. "~~~~"you said plainly. "~~~, that's a nice name"Kris said smiling at you. "Where are we going anyway?"you asked. "To our house"Kris said and tells you the direction.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Lay gege~ play with me"Tao said. "I'm busy reading"Lay said reading a thick book and Tao pouted sadly.

"Lay hyung, you been reading that book ever since you found that in the library two days ago"Sehun said. "Sehunnie~ you know Lay hyung is like that"Baekhyun said. "Yea, once he found a book that is interesting to him, he'll read it until he's done with it"Chanyeol said.

 

 

 

"What's that book about, hyung?"Chen asked. "Oh, it tells about how a dragon tamer gets killed by his own dragon"Lay said. "What? That seems interesting"Suho said sitting beside Lay. "I hope Kris hyung won't get kill by a dragon"Kai said and was smacked on the head by D.O.

 

 

 

 

"What was that for?"Kai asked, rubbing his head. "Don't say that~"D.O said glaring at Kai. "Did you guys saw Luhan hyung and Xiumin hyung?"Suho asked. "Luhan hyung is practicing his power with Xiumin hyung in the garden"Sehun said.

 

 

 

 

In the garden, Luhan and Xiumin were fighting each other seriously. "Take that~"Xiumin said sending a big sharp ice at Luhan. Luhan stop it with his telekinesis. "Come on~ that was weak, hyung"Luhan said smirking and Xiumin was getting mad.

 

 

 

 

Xiumin was about to use his powers at Luhan, but stop seeing something flying towards them. "Xiumin hyung! Why'd you stop?"Luhan asked. "Something's heading towards us"Xiumin said pointing at it and Luhan look at it then he realize what it was, making his eyes wide.

 

 

 

 

"That's a dragon!"Luhan yelled tackling Xiumin as the dragon land in front of them.

"Hyungs! Are you okay?!"Exo asked running towards Luhan and Xiumin. "Hyungs! There's a dragon!"Sehun said pointing at it. "Whoa~ That's so cool"Chen said. "Princes~ are you okay?"a soldier said and about 50 soldiers surround the dragon.

 

 

 

 

 

 

You growl at the soldiers and about to send a enery ball at them. "Stop! Don't harm her! She's my dragon!"Kris yelled flying in front of you. "You should just let me kill them"you hissed and glared at the soldiers. "No, I'm not letting you do that"Kris said and you let 'che' at him. "You guys can go now"Kris said to the soldiers and they bow to Exo princes then making their way back to their work.

 

 

 

 

 

"Kris gege!"Tao hug tackle Kris. "Hay~ guys"Kris smile at them and ruffled Tao's hair. "Don't touch me"you hissed and growled at Chen, Chanyeol and Baekhyun, who are trying to touch you. "Yah, you three! Step away from the dragon!"Suho yelled and making the three jump a bit.

 

 

 

 

 

"Kris, you're here"a voice said and Kris look then bow at that person also Exo. "Father, you shouldn't be out here"Kris said looking at the king. "So~ this is your dragon"the king said standing in front of you. The king was about to touch you, but stop immediately as he heard you growl angrily at him.

 

 

 

 

 

"~~~~, don't growl at him. He's the king"Kris said. "You think I'll listen to you. Just because your my tamer that doesn't mean I'll be loyal to you"you said smirking evily at him. "Aish~ stubborn dragon"Kris mumble silently.

 

 

 

 

 

"~~~? Is that the dragon's name?"the king asked looking up at you. "Yes, appa"Kris said nodding his head. "You should tame this dragon well, Kris"the king said as he walk away. "I will, appa"Kris said bowing at him as he walk away.

 

 

 

 

 

"Hyung~ can we ride the dragon?"Baekhyun and Chen asked pointing at you. "I think that's not a good idea"Suho said looking at you, scared. "Aw~ I wanted to ride too"Sehun, Tao and Kai said. "~~~, transform into a human"Kris said and you rolled your eyes.

 

 

 

 

 

"I never heard a dragon can transform into a human"Lay said. "Now!"Kris shouted. "Fine~"you said tranforming into a human.

Exo were shocked, but Kai immediately recover. "Hey, there y"Kai said smirking and winking at you. "Hey~"you said winking back at Kai. "Kris hyung, you don't mind me bringing her to my room"Kai said wraping one of his arm around your waist, pulling you close to him.

 

 

 

 

 

"You don't need his permission. You can just bring me to your room"you whisper to Kai's ear ily. "Oooh~ I like you"Kai said smirking and his lips. Before Kris could say something, Kai teleport with you. "Aish~ that kid"Kris said ruffling his hair. "We'll talk about this tomorrow"Kris said heading to his room. *I'm so gonna tame her. It doesn't matter if she likes it or not*Kris thought and smirk without him knowing.