Searching the Dragon

I'm In Love With A DRAGON~!

Kris went to the King's room and knocks on the door. "Come in~"the king said as he was doing some paper works. "Appa, sorry to disturb you"Kris said bowing. "Oh, you're not disturbing me. You need something, son"the king said looking at Kris. "Ah, well~ I wanted to ask you if I can help search for the dragon"Kris said rubbing the back of his neck.

 

 

 

"I'm fine with it, but why the sudden interest on helping searching for the dragon?"the king asked rising one of his eyebrows. "Well~ the dragon is going to be mine when the soldiers find it, so why not help"Kris said giving his father a small smile. "Go, I'll tell the captain that you can go with them"the king said. "Thank you, father"Kris said bowing before going out of the room.

 

 

"How long are you going to stay there; Baekhyun, Suho, Luhan, Tao, Sehun, Chen, Xiumin, Chanyeol and Kai?"the king ask looking at the other door. "Hehehe~ when did you found out we were there, appa?"Sehun ask pouting. "Since me and your brother, Kris were talking"the king said.

 

 

 

 

"I told you that this was a bad idea"Suho said smacking the back of Baekhyun's head. "Ow~ that hurts, hyung"Baekhyun whine. "How about you kids? Why you found them?"the king said looking at his other sons who followed Suho and Baekhyun. "We were bored, so we decided to follow them"Xiumin said pointing at Suho and Baekhyun, who were pouting.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Prince Kris, its a pleasure that you want to help search for the dragon"the captain said bowing to Kris. "I want to help cause it's going to be my dragon anyway"Kris said smiling a bit. *Prince Kris seems nice*the captain thought. *I just don't want those annoying brothers of mine to keep on bothering me about the dragon searching*Kris thought behind his smile.

 

 

 

"Do you know where to start searching?"Kris asked. "Oh~ this device I have seems to reading that about 150 miles from here that there's a dragon there"the captain said showing the device to Kris.

 

 

 

 

 

"Well, I'll go ahead then. Meet you guys there"Kris said and flew up. "But wait we ne-"the capatin could finish his word cause Kris already flew. "Aish~ I was told by the king to guard you"the captain mumble. "Captain! we should follow him too"soldier #1 said. "Okay, let's not waste our time and follow Prince Kris"the captain said. "Yes sir!"the soldiers said and follow Kris by walking/running.