Prince Kris, the Dragon Tamer

I'm In Love With A DRAGON~!

"Your highness~ the soldiers said that there's no dragon living in the mountain cave"the king's right man said. "What? That's impossible~ I felt a powerful dragon was there"the king said. "Sorry~ your highness but the soldiers didn't find a dragon there"the right man said. "Tell the soldiers to not stop searching until they find that dragon"the king said. "Yes~ your highness"the right man said bowing then went out of the room.

 

 

 

What the king and the right know that someone was listening to them. "I'm going to tell Kris hyung about this"that person said running the halls. "Hyung! Hyung! Hyung! Hyung! KRIS HYUNG!"that person run and yell to a room. "SHUT UP BAEKHYUN! Why are you yelling?!"Kris yell at him. "W-wait l-let m-me b-breath"Baekhyun said panting and showing a stop sign at Kris. Kris rolled his eyes. 

 

 

 

 

Baekhyun inhaled and exhaled before speaking. "Appa said that there was a dragon on the mountain cave, bu-"Baekhyun was cut by Kris. "Really~ where's the dragon now?"Kris ask happily. "Hyung~ I was not done speaking"Baekhyun whine at him. "Fine~ continue"Kris said rolling his eyes and motioning Baekhyun to continue. "There was a dragon, but the soldiers didn't find a dragon there"Baekhyun said looking at Kris.

 

 

 

 

"Tsk~ I got my hopes for nothing"Kris mumble angrily. "Kris hyung, the soldiers are looking for your dragon until they can find one"Baekhyun said. "So~"Kris said rising one of his eyebrows. "Hyung, you can help them or you yourself find your own dragon"Baekhyun said rolling his eyes. "Why would I do that?"Kris said rising one of his eyebrows and Baekhyun face-palmed himself.

 

 

 

 

"I think Baekhyun is trying to tell you that you should find your own dragon and don't let other people search it for you, hyung"someone said entering the room. "That's what I mean~ thank you, Suho hyung"Baekhyun said happily looking at Suho.

 

 

 

 

"-sigh- I'll think about it"Kris said. "Don't think about it. Do it now! it will be faster to find you a dragon, then you can be classify as a dragon tamer"Suho said. "Fine~! Stop bothering me already. You two are so annoying"Kris said messing his hair. "Thank you~ we love you too, Kris hyung"Suho and Baekhyun said unison and they form a heart together. "Aish~ get out and go back to your rooms"Kris said glaring at them. "Yes sir~"Suho and Baekhyun said saluting before going out of the room.*Annoying brothers*Kris thought rolling his eyes.