The Conflicts

The Couple Next Door (Sequel To Ahjumma Next Door)

 

 

 

 

 

Dara squinted her eyes and  furrowed her brows when she felt the space beside her on the bed empty and cold. She immediately sat up but just as soon, her head throbbed in pain. She looked at the bedside table and there, the clock says 2:30 am... Quickly, she stood up and headed out of their bedroom with her wobbly feet and blurry vision only to find the glass door to the balcony open, the cold wind blowing against her.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

''J-j-iyong...'' he was startled when he heard her calling him. They got home three hours ago and he's still by the balcony, allowing the wind to cool him down for the shower he had earlier wasn't able to help. He took a puff on his cigarette once more before speaking.

 

 

 

''Hey...'' he said briefly and glanced at her before looking ahead again.

 

 

''Why are you here?'' she asked, rubbing her eyes.

 

 

''Just can't sleep. And you? Go back to sleep jagiya.''

 

 

 

 

''I... I was looking for you... Jiyong... Is there something wrong?''

 

 

 

 

''Nothing...'' he said and turned to face her with a weak smile. He then took another puff before heading towards the bin and throwing the stub.

 

 

''I think there is...'' she said as she walked towards him. Part of her says he's thinking too deep, it scares her to even ask him about it. Part of her is telling she's the reason behind it.

 

 

 

 

Jiyong heaved a sigh and closed his eyes tight when he felt her tiny hands slipping around his waist, slowly enclosing him for a hug from behind. He tilted his head a bit but she just tightened her arms around him.

 

 

 

 

 

''I'm sorry...'' she said as she leaned her forehead on his broad back. ''I'm sorry... Jiyong, I know I did something again to make you this upset.''

 

 

She knows Jiyong. The man can be overly sweet and protective. But everytime she does something wrong, he would turn into a cold and menacingly scary man that he is right now. He won't speak when he's mad. He'll just allow you to go berserk thinking of ways on how to tame him and ask for his forgiveness.

 

 

 

But she doesn't really know what she did wrong. Was it because of her revealing dress? Was it because she and the girls ruined their party?

 

Or was it because... She couldn't remember. Her head is still in pain and she's just as dizzy, she just couldn't remember.

 

 

 

 

FLASHBACK:

 

 

 

 

 

Upon learning that Joongki will be the one to take Dara and CL to the spa house where the girls are supposed to meet for their girly spa party, Jiyong immediately protested. He doesn't know the man, he couldn't just entrust Dara to him. Dara complained and told him she knows the man, and that's all that it takes for him to finally make up his mind.

 

 

 

 

He doesn't know why but it troubles him the way the man sent him scrutinizing glares when he met him at Seungri's. It's probably just him, but he felt the man is studying him and he hates it that way.

 

 

He laughed at his thought that the other man's probably gay. But immediately straightened up when the man asked him about Dara as if the two were close friends who knew each other well.

 

 

 

 

 

''Hey hyung!'' Seungri nudged him seeing him spacing out like that. ''Are you okay?''

 

 

''N-eh...'' he answered briefly.

 

 

Jiyong could just try to shake off his uneasiness. Tonight is their hyung's night, he should at least think about that.

 

 

 

''Yah rat, make sure hyung would like this or else you're done for!'' Jiyong hissed.

 

 

Yeah, the boys know that it was Jiyong who planned about this and everything was actually his idea but due to his most awaited 2 days and 1 night with Dara, he wasn't able to do anything actually. Thanks to his ever reliable dongsaeng Seungri, the stag party became possible.

 

 

 

''Aisht... I thought you said you trust me, hyung?'' Seungri  pouted at him.

 

 

''I had no choice.'' Jiyong scowled at him.

 

 

The boys were inside a VIP lounge reserved especially for them at Se7en's bar. Jiyong told Seungri that they'll have a drink first before they jam onstage for the last time as the 5 most wanted bachelors in Seoul PD... for in two days, they'll be down to four.

 

 

''Hey Dae, what did hyung say?'' Jiyong turned to Daesung.

 

 

''He's on the way. Gaaaah! Can't help but feel excited! Are we getting y hot girls tonight?'' Daesung asked mischievously.

 

 

''YAH!''

 

''OUCH!'' Daesung's face scrunched up in pain when Youngbae smacked his head.

 

 

''You want me to tell that to baby Mingkki?''

 

 

''ANI!!! I WAS JUST KIDDING HOW DARE YOU!''

 

Jiyong laughed at the two. ''Sorry boys... No girls for tonight... Right maknae?'' Jiyong eyed Seungri but the maknae just grinned.

 

''It's a secret!'' he answered before going out of the VIP lounge.

 

 

''Yah!!!''

 

 

 

 

 

Seungri eyed the boys from the glass door and smirked as he mentally congratulated himself for his genius plan. He fished out his phone from his pocket and dialed a familiar number right away.

 

 

''Hyung, where's the surprise you promised me?''

 

 

''They're coming...''

 

 

''Yah! Make sure the girls won't know about this or we'll all die together!''

 

 

''Oh don't you worry, maknae... TOP's gonna enjoy this one... And I also made sure you and the boys too!''

 

 

''Ch-ch-incha???'' Seungri's eyes sparkled with excitement.

 

 

''Of course! Yah, gotta go... I'm busy down here.'' Se7en said before hanging up.

 

 

Seungri grinned as he pictured girls dancing on their laps. ''Kitty cat don't get mad neh? This is just for tonight. All for TOP hyung!'' he spoke to nothingness with that mischievous grin still plastered on his face.

 

 

 

 

 


 

 

 

''Noooooooo!!!''

 

 

 

Dara cried out loudly getting some attention from the bystanders outside the bar as she bawled and shrieked like a dying pig.

 

 

''Unnie, we're getting late! Let's go!'' Minzy said as she pulled Dara out of the car but the older girl held on tightly to the seat as if her life depended on it.

 

 

 

''Yah unnie! I thought you'd go all the way for Bom unnie! Stop acting that way!'' CL scolded her as she tried to pull Dara by her leg.

 

 

 

''Noooo! Jiyong is going to kill meeee!!!''

 

 

''No he won't! Trust us unnie, he'll love you even more!'' Minzy tried to comfort her at the say time pulling her out of the car.

 

 

''B-b-ut... This is just too revealing. I'm cold... I'm cold!!!'' Dara complained as she held on to the back rest of the car seat tightly.

 

 

''Believe me Darong, you look hot, Aigoo! Ppalli! I'm really excited!'' Bom stomped her feet in impatience.

 

 

''For heaven's sake unnie, act your age, please?'' CL told her

 

 

 

Dara stopped bawling as she loosened her grip. Oh boy, just when she told herself she'll act like a mature person that she is, here comes this situation, challenging her once more.

 

 

She lazily stepped out of the car and pulled her short dress down as her feet landed the ground. The girls heaved a sigh of relief as they fixed themselves after a long time battling with her, asking her to come out of the car.

 

 

''A-a-ll for Bommie...'' she weakly said. ''This is for Bommie arasso? I am so not going to wear another thing such as this next time.'' she pouted and walked ahead of the girls.

 

 

 

''Aigoo... Just when I thought she's evolved.'' Minzy shook her head.

 

''We should blame Jiyong!'' Bom huffed and crossed her arms.

 

 

''Waeyo?'' CL asked after fixing her hair and swaying it to the other side.

 

 

''Because he's keeping Darong to himself! Look at that ahjumma! Always considering Jiyong! Jiyong here, Jiyong there! Aisht! That man's gonna get a nagging from me!''

 

 

''Hey, unnie... Stop... Cool down... It might harm you you know.'' Minzy said as she patted Bom's back.

 

 

''She's right. Aiyoo.. Let's go. We can't waste any moment now.'' CL said as she ran towards the back entrance of the bar, following Dara.

 

 

 


 

 

 

''You told me we'll just spend this night in the spa. Why are we even here stalking them?'' Dara asked upon taking a peep from the corner of the bar. The boys are already jamming on the stage, playing their second song when they arrived.

 

 

''Aisht! We're not stalking them! We're here to surprise them!'' Bommie said. ''I'm the soon-to-be bride, you could at least support me! When you get married I'll make sure to give you anything... Whatever you want!''

 

 

''And besides unnie, do you want Jiyong oppa to have a girl on his lap other than you?'' Minzy asked nonchalantly.

 

 

''Yah! Where did you learn those things?'' CL scolded her.

 

''From you unnie. That's what you told me, You don't want Seungri oppa to have someone on his lap other than you. And I don't want Dae oppa to like somebody else too.'' Minzy grinned and the girls could just clamp their mouths in shock at how the maknae is quickly growing up to be a real lady... Well, she's even more improved than Dara.

 

 

 

Dara then slowly backed away and leaned her back on the wall. How is Jiyong going to take this? Will he like it that she's dressed this way for him? Or will he get mad because men right now are literally oggling at them?

 

 

 

''Psssssst!'' they turned to the left and saw Se7en calling them to follow him.

 

 

''Let's go!'' he said as he ushered the girls upstairs.

 

 

 


 

 

 

 

''Yah, Dae!'' TOP draped an arm around him as they walked back up the stairs after playing three songs onstage.

 

 

''Yeah hyung?'' Daesung asked. TOP covered his mouth as he whispered something to Daesung's ear.

 

 

''WHAAAAT???''

 

 

 

TOP tried not to laugh so hard at Daesung's expression but he couldn't help it.

 

 

'' man, stop that look on your face! HAHAHA!!!  You look ridiculous!'' TOP said as he cluthced his stomach, unable to stop from laughing. ''I won, man!''

 

 

''B-b-ut! Yah! How did you know he already hit homerun?''

 

 

''I heard it with my own ears.'' TOP grinned proudly and swayed his head.

 

''Omo!'' Daesung's hands flew to his mouth as he stopped by the hallway and faced TOP.

 

 

''Wae?''

 

 

''Hyung, how was it? I mean, did noona cry in pain? Tell me she didn't pass out! Tell me!'' Daesung shook TOP in concern for his Dara noona.

 

 

''You babo!''

 

 

''Ouch!''

 

 

 

''Yah.'' the two immediately straightened up upon hearing Jiyong's voice.

 

 

''What's this drama all about?''

 

 

''NOTHING!!!'' the two said in unison and they could just look at each other.

 

 

''Huh?'' Jiyong furrowed his brows and looked at the two alternately.

 

 

''CHINCHA!!!'' Daesung and TOP said in chorus once again.

 

 

 

''Let's go now hyungs!'' Seungri butted in and locked his arms with his hyungs as Youngbae followed him.

 

 

 

 

 

''Why do I feel that this night's gonna be a long one?'' Youngbae tilted his head. He looked down on the bar area and noticed a girl smiling at her. He squinted his eyes into tiny slits and the girl winked at him as she blow him a kiss. Feeling the sweat on his forehead, Youngbae run away for his dear life.

 

''Yah!!! Wait for me!''

 

 

 


 

 

 

 

''What the---'' TOP had to step back upon opening the door when a huge panel was drawn across the room. The boys' heads popped out from his back as they all took a peep, turning their eyes into tiny slits at the figures behind the translucent panel.

 

 

''Yah! What's this!'' Jiyong scowled at Seungri.

 

 

''Ssssshhhhhh!'' TOP shushed him. Just then a song boomed through the entire room making the boys lean forward without batting their eyes in anticipation.

 

 

 

[Song: THE BADDEST FEMALE]

 

 

 

 

 

''!'' Seungri cursed when a girl in a cloak stood up and slowly and started removing her hood while dancing slowly to the music. It's just a shadow, but they can see the girl's oozing with iness.

 

 

Another one stood up and went doing moves as she stripped her cloak off. Now finally seeing the two girls' figure, the boys could just widen their eyes in awe.

 

''This is what I'm talking about! Damn!'' Daesung slapped his leg in joy.

 

 

The boys waited but the other two girls still were settled on the floor. Jiyong narrowed his eyes and tried to focus on the girl whom the first two were slowly pulling up but the 3rd girl just pulled her hands off and pinched the bridge of her nose before straightening up.

 

 

''PWAHAHAHA!'' Daesung laughed and slapped TOP's back.

 

''What the heck is she doing?'' Youngbae frowned and tilted his head to get a better view.

 

 

''She's probably new to this. Perhaps she's dying in shame. Aisht. What are they even thinking working on agencies that offers services such as this?'' Jiyong said as he ticked his tongue and shook his head.

 

 

TOP was trying to control his laughter at their entertainers' antics. He rubbed his chin as he continued to watch the girls.

 

 

 

 

The third girl then started to pull the strings that ties her cloak together off. Slowly, she took time as she started to sway in the beat shyly.

 

 

''...'' Jiyong cursed under his breath when Dara's face appeared when he shut his eyes upon seeing how shy the girl is as she lazily swayed her hips to the music. He opened his eyes and the girl was doing...

 

 

Jiyong walked forward the panel but Seungri was quick to grab him back.

 

 

''Yah hyung, can't wait?''

 

 

''Idiot!''

 

 

He bit his lip. Did he just saw the girl do some E.T. sign?

 

 

Slowly the lights went off and the boys grunted in disappointment.

 

 

''That was quick! Aigoo...'' Youngbae pouted and went to the couch. The boys followed him but before they could all sit down, the lights behind the panel lit up and the song played once again revealing a girl whose hair is pulled up in a pony tail, with a y silhouette, that of a doll.

 

 

''Oh damn... She's... She's hot...'' TOP leaned forward, his elbows on his knees as he watched intently at the girl.

 

 

 

The girl started to move her hips wildly as the song went on. Then the lights went off again but the song's still playing.

 

The boys could just hold their breaths. The usual noisy maknae was shushed as he and the boys waited for more. And when the lights went on again, lighting up the entire room, the four girls in cloak was already walking towards them.

 

 

''God...'' Seungri finally said while the others could just gape at the sight before them.

 

The girls' face were covered but their so oh glorious thighs can be seen as their cloaks were already untied.

 

 

Thighs...

 

 

 

TOP narrowed his gaze and focused on the girl whose thighs were so glorious he couldn't be mistaken. Those thighs that wraps around his waist whenever they make love.

 

 

 

''B-b-...''

 

 

 

The girl went closer... Closer to TOP. The moment she reached him, she straddled him and settled herself on his lap earning gasps from all the people inside that room.

 

 

 

''You're a dead meat tomorrow hyung!'' Daesing warned him but another girl went by his side and hugged him.

 

''Y-y-y-ah!!!''

 

 

Seungri looked at the last two girls. He won't allow his hyungs to leave him without a girl on his side. He's the one who asked Se7en for a group of girls, thus he should have one by his side.

 

 

Without further thinking, he grabbed the one on the right and pulled her towards him by her waist.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

''KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!'' the girl screamed louder than their police siren and soon gasps were heard as the room fell silent.

 

 

 

 

 

 

''Omo!!!'' the boys except for TOP who's still being held in place by the girl on his lap all stood up when the girl's hood fell behind her revealing her face.

 

 

 

 

''WHAT THE !!!'' Jiyong darted across the room and snatched the girl from Seungri.

 

 

''WHAT THE ING HELL ARE YOU WEARING???'' Jiyong angrily yelled at her making Dara cringe in fear.

 

 

''N-n-n-oona???'' Seungri covered his mouth with his hands as his gaze switched from Jiyong to Dara. ''I'm sorry!!!''

 

 

 

''Why you bastard?! You didn't even recognize me!!!'' CL then removed her cloak and angrily hit Seungri's arm causing him to jerk away.

 

 

 

Daesung turned to the girl who was hugging him. If that was CL and Dara, then...

 

''Minzy?''

 

 

''O-o-ppa...''

 

 

 

''Yah!!!'' Daesung removed the piece that was covering her face. ''What the hell? What's with all those y dance? Yah!!!''

 

 

 

Youngbae could just look at the trouble that's brewing. He mentally thanked God he doesn't have a love life for it will just make him go fast forward to his death. With a goal to escape, he slowly backed away and ran out of the room.

 

 

''Aisht!'' he said as he clutched his shirt across his chest. He then decided to go downstairs and find Se7en when he unexpectedly bumped into someone.

 

 

''AAAACCCK!!!''

 

''OMO!''

 

 

Youngbae looked at the hooded girl. She's wearing the same exact cloak as the girls inside. Out of curiosity he pulled her hood away and he could just blush terribly upon seeing the girl who was always being teased to him.

 

 

''Oppa...'' Krystal smiled uneasily before ducking her head. ''Aisht! I knew it! I'm late.'' she said as she bit her lip.

 

 


 

 

 

 

 

 

''S-s-seunghyun...'' Bom slowly stood up from his lap but TOP was quick to pull her back down.

 

 

''Shhhh...'' he said as he looked at her with smoldering eyes. He then removed Bom's hood and marveled at how beautiful his soon to be bride is.

 

 

''I'm sorry...''

 

 

TOP shut his eyes. Why are the girls here?

 

 

''Honey, what are you doing here? I thought you and the girls were---''

 

 

''I'm sorry Seunghyun!'' Bom said as she embraced him. ''I was just scared... I learned that you guys will be having a bunch of girls for your party. Someone told me one of these bastards planned for it!'' she said as tears started to form in her eyes.

 

 

TOP looked at each of the boys and threw them deathly glares. ''Bom... I didn't know about that... Yah... Stop crying...''

 

 

''Listen Choi Seunghyun...'' Bom said as she gripped TOP's suit. ''You have no right to have another girl near you, dancing that way to you and pleasing you more than I could do. I need all of your attention now because I'm scared... I am so damn scared...'' she said as she sobbed miserably.

 

 

''Bommie-ah... What? Why are you acting like this?''

 

 

''Seunghyun... I'm carrying our child...''

 

 

The people around could just gasp upon hearing the revelation.

 

 

''Mwo?''

 

 

''Two months... I'm two months pregnant...''

 

 

''Bommie...'' TOP couldn't believe it. It was like a bomb suddenly dropped in front of him.

 

 

''I turned you down this morning because I had to make sure it's safe for the baby for us to make love at this state. But when I heard from Se7en oppa that Seungri asked him to invite some girls this afternoon, I was so scared you might have gotten frustrated, you'll use another girl for your needs...And... And... I just can't allow that! You can't do that to me! I'm gonna kill you!''

 

 

 

 

Dara clamped as tears started to flow from her eyes.

 

Bom's pregnant! A cute little baby is coming their way! She couldn't be any happier for her. She looked at Jiyong whose face is still devoid of any emotion and even if she's still cringing in fear of him, the wish of having her own family with him filled her thoughts.

 

 

 

 

''Say something you idiot!''Bom bawled as she hit TOP's chest but TOP accepted it all and engulfed her in his arms. He stood up with Bom still in his arms and she could just wrap her legs around his waist just like TOP always loves her to.

 

 

 

''Say it again...'' TOP said breathily as he rested his forehead on hers. ''Tell me, Bommie-ah... You're not kidding, are you?''

 

 

''I'm... Pregnant... And why would I joke about that matte----''

 

''Thank you!'' TOP said as he stole a peck on her lips. ''Thank you Bommie-ah...'' he said and kissed her again. ''You don't know how happy I feel right now... This is the best wedding gift ever, jagi...''

 

 

''Aigoo, get a room hyung!'' Seungri said making all the people turn to him.

 

 

''You son of a b*tch!!! You planned to hire girls for this party!'' Bom angrily snapped at Seungri making the maknae shrink back in fear.

 

 

''Omo! Bommie-ah... Calm down... The baBy... The baby...'' Dara reminded her.

 

 

Bom shut her eyes and  tried to calm herself down. ''Sorry... Hormones...''

 

 

''We're going home! We need to talk about a lot of things.'' TOP told her before turning to the others.

 

 

''We'll go ahead guys... And thank you so much for this night... This is really memorable.'' he said before looking at Bom lovingly. ''Very memorable.''

 

 

 

 


 

 

''Let's go home...'' Jiyong said as he yanked Dara up from her seat. Daesung decided to take Minzy home shortly after TOP and Bom left the place. Youngbae was nowhere to be found, leaving it just Jiyong, Seungri, CL and Dara the last people in the VIP lounge.

 

 

 

''Later Ji... We're still drinking... *hiccup*'' Dara said as she lazily slurred with her words.

 

 

''Yah, that's enough!''

 

 

''Aigoo, oppa. Let noona enjoy neh? Besides, Bom unnie said she's gonna scold you for always keeping Dara unnie for yourself!'' CL said as she pointed at Jiyong.

 

 

''Yah, cat, stahp that! You know hyung is just being protectif of nooonah! Aisht!'' Seungri defended Jiyong.

 

 

Jiyong could just look at Dara's state. She's a mess. Thanks for the cloak the girls used earlier, he immediately secured one around her to cover her not-so-good-for-his-liking kind of dress she's wearing. Well, if it's just Dara and him, he'll love it. But now that he knew people will just oggle at her and eye her like a piece of meat, he could just feel his blood boil.

 

 

''Jiyong's nice... Nooo! Bommie won't get mad at him.'' Dara smiled cheekily as she felt her cheeks with her palm.

 

''Is it just me or it's really getting hot in here?'' she said before pulling the cloak off her and throwing it to the floor in an instant, Jiyong could just widen his eyes.

 

 

''Yah rat! Your eyes, DAMN IT!'' he said as he blocked the maknae's view of his Dara.

 

 

''Yaaah hyung! You know I resHpect noona! BesHides, I have my kitty kitty cat here.'' Seungri said as he draped an arm around CL.

 

 

''Ji it's hot...'' she said as she fanned herself with her hand.

 

 

''That's it, ahjumma! We're going home!''

 

 

''Aigoo oppa! Look at the two of you... You should get married already too!'' CL teased the couple.

 

 

''I'd love too! *hiccup*!'' Dara said as she slapped Jiyong's arm. ''But this man isn't proposing yet... I wonder why...'' she said before turning to him with a pout.

 

 

Jiyong looked at Dara's face. She's not her. No she's just influenced by the alcohol, he tried to console himself.

 

 

''I want a baby too...* hiccup*!''

 

 

''J-j-agiya...''

 

 

''I envy Bommie... She already has everything...'' Dara said as she looked at the shot glass she's holding.

 

 

CL recognized Jiyong freezing to his spot. He wasn't moving. Dara's words must've sent him a wrong implication.

 

 

Seungri could just switch his gaze from Jiyong to Dara. He saw the glint of disappointment in his hyung's eyes. And he was quick to speak of a way, trying to save him.

 

 

''B-b-ut noona! You'll get there too! Soon! R-r-ight hyung?'' Seungri asked Jiyong but the man wouldn't even look at him.

 

 

The room was filled with silence when Dara spoke up again...

 

 

''I'm... I'm getting dizzy...''

 

 

''Let's go home.'' he said as he bent down and carried her in his arms.

 

 

''H-h-yung...''

 

 

''Oppa...''

 

 

''We'll go ahead, rat. CL... You two keep safe.''

 

 

 

END OF FLASHBACK...

 


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

''I'm sorry...'' she said as she leaned her forehead on his broad back. ''I'm sorry... Jiyong, I know I did something again to make you this upset.''

 

 

She knows Jiyong. The man can be overly sweet and protective. But everytime she does something wrong, he would turn into a cold and menacingly scary man that he is right now. He won't speak when he's mad. He'll just allow you to go berserk thinking of ways on how to tame him and ask for his forgiveness.

 

 

 

But she doesn't really know what she did wrong. Was it because of her revealing dress? Was it because she and the girls ruined their party?

 

Or was it because... She couldn't remember. Her head throbbed in pain as she tried to.

 

 

Jiyong turned around to face her. Drunk or not, what she said earlier at the bar is somehow a part of her thoughts.

 

 

Is he enough for her? Is she willing to wait for him until he's ready for everything he's planning for them?

 

 

 

''I'm sorry... I didn't want to wear it... The girls just told me to...'' Dara explained herself. ''Please don't get mad already, Jiyong-ah.''

 

 

''Jagiya...''that's actually just part of the reason why he's mad. But there's more to it. He's not mad at her. He's mad at himself.

 

 

Dara held her head with her hand. She rubbed her temples and heaved a sigh. She tried to remember what she did that possibly was the reason why he's all being like this.

 

 

 

Slowly, she reached out for his face and rubbed her thumb on his soft skin. ''Tell me what did I do this time? Did I say something wrong? I can't remember... Was it because I got drunk? I won't do it again ever. Was it because I danced... I...'' Dara felt helpless enumerating all the things she knew he felt bad about. She looked down and pulled her hand from his face as she fiddled with her fingers.

 

 

Jiyong fought himself but his lips betrayed him as it curved into a smile. How could she get any more adorable in his eyes even in this situation?

 

 

''Aigoo...'' he exhaled with a heavy heart as he wrapped her in his arms and kissed her on her head. ''Forget it... Let's sleep. I bet you're head's still throbbing in pain.''

 

 

''No... I am not going to sleep until you tell me what's bothering you...''

 

 

''Aisht... Stop being stubborn Dara. Let's go.'' he said before lifting her from the ground like a child and kicking the door close as soon as they got in.

 

 

''Y-y-ou're scary when you're like this.'' she blurted out as he carried her to their bedroom.

 

''Am I?''

 

 

She just nodded and wrapped her arms around him when he finally put her down. ''Tell me Jiyong... What did I do? Why are you mad at me?''

 

 

''I'm not mad at you jagiya.'' he said as he distanced himself a bit from her to see her face. ''I'm just... Just...'' he tried to find an excuse for his behaviour.

 

''Just?''

 

 

''I'm just going to miss you. We'll both go back to work tomorrow, right? But you know what? What we shared in Jeju is really unforgettable.'' he said as he leaned down to give her a quick peck on her lips. ''Very unforgettable.''

 

 

''T-t-hat's it?''

 

 

''Neh... What else would it be? Well what you did at the bar a while ago is another thing. And as much as I want to punish you right now for being a naughty girl, I just can't. I want you to walk normally tomorrow.'' he chuckled at her gobsmacked expression when he told her that.

 

Dara blushed profusely upon remembering what happened the previous night. ''Yah!'' she said as she slapped his arm making the man smile once more.

 

 

''Ji...''

 

 

''Hmmm?'' he said as he settled her on the bed before following her.

 

 

''L-l-ast night... We didn't... I mean, you and me... We...''

 

 

''Last night, we didn't use protection... You and me... We made love?'' Jiyong asked her upon answering her fill-in-the blanks sort of statement.

 

 

 

Dara nodded before snuggling closer to him and resting her head on his chest. ''Will I get pregnant?''

 

 

 

Jiyong was left dumbfounded. He could just her hair and drown himself in her scent.

 

 

 

''Jiyong?''

 

 

''D-d-on't worry... I'll buy you pills tomorrow.''

 

 

She furrowed her brows as she got stiff from his words. Somehow she felt a pricking pain in her heart. It's not that he said something wrong. But she was expecting another answer. Slowly, she fluttered her eyes and hugged the man tighter.

 

 

''H-h-ey... Are you okay?'' he asked him and she could just nod.

 

 

''L-et's go to sleep Jiyong... Goodnight.'' she said as she closed her eyes and bit her lip. She could just feel him her hair, massaging her temples every now and then.

 

 

''Goodnight babe... I love you... So much...''

 

 

 


 

 

A/N:

 

Sorry for taking too long to update... Been busy and sick and my netcon's pestering me... Aigoo...

Anyways, I really appreciate everyone who finds time to read this story especially those who have been with me since Ahjumma Next Door. Glad I still have readers. LOL.

I'll try to post another update hopefully, tomorrow. Hengsho! ^^

 

Silentapathy