A Bunch of Nuisance

The Couple Next Door (Sequel To Ahjumma Next Door)

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

[DING! DONG!]

 

 

 

 

 

 

Jiyong grumpily sat up and rubbed his eyes upon hearing the doorbell ring. He switched his gaze to his side and sighed in relief upon seeing Dara who's lying on her stomach, still sleeping soundly.

 

 

 

He scratched his head and twitched his lips in irritation as he stood up and grabbed a shirt and boxers from the closet and lazily walked to the front door. Another ring resounded through their apartment and he could just curse in worry that it might wake Dara up.

 

 

 

 

''COMINGGGG!!! AISHT!'' he said as he took a peep to see who the annoying person is through the peep hole.

 

 

 

''OOH, DAMNIT! WHAT THE HELL IS THIS BASTARD DOING HERE?'' he screamed in his thoughts upon seeing the most annoying man who just beat Seungri in that category.

 

 

 

His eyes turned into slits and smirked evilly upon coming up with a bright idea to shoo away the uninvited guest.

 

 

 

He quickly went to the restroom and removed his shirt. He then ruffled his still unruly hair and checked on Dara's claw marks on his back and when he's done, he laughed maniacally and ran out to welcome the guest with him just in his black boxers.

 

 

 

 

He faked a yawn as he opened the door with a pair of droopy eyes.

 

 

 

''G-g-ood---'' Joongki wasn't able to greet him properly upon seeing Jiyong in such state he almost choked at the sight before him.

 

 

 

''Omo!'' Jiyong tried his best acting skills. ''Oh, Hyung, you're here!''

 

 

 

''N-n-eh... I'm... Here...'' Joongki said after gulping down, seeing the number of tattoos he has in his body.

 

 

 

''Is there something I can do for you? Are you looking for Dara?'' He asked innocently.

 

 

 

''N-n-eh... She told me to drop by early to show her the photos of the finalists so she can prepare for her comments but I guess I just have to come back later. She's still probably... Asleep, I guess?''

 

 

 

''Neh, she's still asleep... But come in hyung, come in...'' he said, turning around in purpose to show the nail marks and scratches on his back, obviously, the result of their experiments last night.

 

 

 

Joongki felt awkward, his mind is now filled with numerous unwanted thoughts while the man before him is confidently walking around showing what he's got.

 

 

 

''Damn this bastard...'' he murmured as he scowled behind him.

 

 

 

''Ani... I'll just come back later.'' Joongki told Jiyong but before he could even walk away, he heard Dara's voice.

 

 

 

''Ji... Who's that?''

 

 

 

Jiyong's eyes widened in horror upon seeing his girl only in his shirt and nothing more, aware that a pair of eyes is just behind him.

 

 

'' baby, go back inside the room!!!''

 

 

 

 

 



 

 

 

 

DARA'S POV

 

 

 

 

 

This is just about the most awkward breakfast I have ever had in my life. Jiyong is stabbing the sausage on his plate with his fork while I and Joongki oppa discuss about the previous photoshoot with the finalists of the show.

 

 

It's partially my fault... I failed to remember that I asked Joongki oppa to show me the photos and that we had to discuss more about it so I'd get prepared for tomorrow. I was so preoccupied with Jiyong yesterday I didn't even remember Joongki oppa is coming here today.

 

 

Aiyoo Jiyong-ah... Stop acting like that. I thought we already talk about this?

 

 

 

''Dee?''

 

 

''N-n-eh?''

 

 

''Hey, are you listening?'' Joongki oppa asked me and I could just nod.

 

 

''So what did I say about this girl name Alex again during the photoshoot?''

 

 

''She's... She's...''

 

 

 

''She's confident and her moves were effortless.''

 

 

 

I turned to Jiyong who is shoving bread in his mouth while his eyes never left us. Did he just in?

 

 

 

''I hope Jiyong can do that on the show. in everytime you have nothing to say.'' Joongki oppa said.

 

 

 

''Well I'd love to save her everytime... Too bad I wasn't part of it.''

 

 

''That's why we need to do this.'' Joongki oppa answered with a smile.

 

 

Jiyong just smiled but I could just roll my eyes because I know he's faking it. He stood up and dragged his coffee with him to the living room, leaving me and Joongki oppa.

 

 

 

I just can't with these two. What is wrong with them? Like, seriously?

 

 

I thought Jiyong was so over his jealousy issues with oppa?

 

 

 

 

''E-e-xcuse me oppa... I'll be back.'' I told Joongki oppa and dashed to Jiyong's side. I spun him around and took the cup away from his hand and settled it on the coffee table making him just startled and surprised.

 

 

 

''Jagiya.''

 

 

''You, come here.'' I told him as I dragged him to our room. I slammed the door hard before facing him.

 

 

''Do we have a problem here, Jiyong?'' I asked him. He just blinked at me several times before speaking up once more.

 

 

 

''A-a-ni... Wae? Did I do something wrong? I just left because... I don't want to disturb you and Joongki hyung.'' he told me and probably I was just reacting too much.

 

 

 

I heaved a sigh and walked closer to him. ''Sorry... I thought I saw you in a foul mood a while ago.'' I told him as I wrapped my arms around him for a hug.

 

 

 

''Aisht, that's hyung. Why would I be like that? You want me there? Sure... Let's go.''

 

 

''I'm sorry I wasn't able to inform you he's coming today. I was so worried yesterday I forgot...'' I told him and he just hugged me back.

 

 

 

''Aiyoo... That's fine baby... Let's go.'' he told me and I could just pout at my stupidity.

 

 

I was somewhat also disappointed because last night I decided to make this day...

 

 

 

 

*DRUM ROLLS!!!

 

 

 

 

--- his lil buddy's day. *blushes profusely.

 

 

 

God. Did I just say that?

 

 

 

''What baby?'' I heard him ask as we stepped out of the room.

 

 

 

Did I just blurt out my thoughts? Omo! Omo!

 

 

 

''Ani! Chincha...''

 

 

 

''But... But... I heard little buddy...''

 

 

 

''Jiyong!!!''

 

 

 

 



 

 

 

 

JIYONG'S POV.

 

 

 

 

Why does it always have to be like this? Nothing's really permanent in this world. I was happily rejoicing for I expected this day would be just for the two of us but the hell!!!

 

 

This ing bastard just ruined my day!

 

 

I scowled at him secretly while they're busily looking at the pictures, my jagiya taking her time to study the models photoshoots while me? Heol!!! I could just switch my position from time to time in this couch, trying to divert my attention to this boring TV show.

 

 

 

 

''Ji... Kindly turn the volume lower... I can't focus in here.'' Dara told me and I could just huff in annoyance but this is my jagiya... Must not show her any sign of insecurity.

 

 

 

''S-s-ure baby... Sorry...''

 

 

 

Aisht... That pale and sickly looking guy lifted his face and looked at me innocently I almost threw him all the cushions here!

 

 

 

 

Just then my phone rang and I was quick to answer it since jagiya wants the whole place eerily silent. I don't want another scolding. She's scary whenever she's back in her ahjumma mode.

 

 

 

''Yoboseyo?'' I said as I quickly ran to the balcony.

 

 

 

''Hyung! What time are you coming back here? I'm dying in hunger!''

 

 

Oh crap! What the hell? I forgot about this rat and those two brats!!!

 

 

 

Aisht! I feel like I am slowly being pulled towards death being surrounded by a bunch of these nuisance.

 

 

 

 

''Can you stay there a bit longer? I...''  I looked back at the two who are still preoccupied with their own business. ''I just have to stay home for a while. Red alert, rat! Red alert!'' I hissed on the phone.

 

 

''Wae? What happened?''

 

 

I looked back once more only to see the bastard watching my girl intently while she's busying herself with the photos! kkkk!!! Just f*ccck!!!

 

 

 

''Hyung?''

 

 

''Shut up! I'm dying here! Argggghhh!!!'' I pulled my hair while walking to and fro the balcony my eyes never leaving the two.

 

 

 

''Hyung, I'm dying here too!''

 

 

''Yah! Joongki hyung is heeeerrre!!! You got it? He's here! Beside Dara! Beside my girlfriend! And I look like a complete outcast here!''

 

 

 

''Omo!''

 

 

 

''So I can't be there... I can't leave them here alone.''

 

 

''Hyung... ''

 

 

''What???''

 

 

''I have an idea...''

 

 

“What?”

“Turn your phone into silent mode and run to your bedroom or bathroom!”

 

“Yah, what the hell are you thingking?”

 

 

“Just trust me neh? I’m sure noona could not resist me.”

 

 



 

 

 

 

''Yes please... Neh... Make sure those are the most recent and most valuable pieces, Mr. Im... Neh. Ani, it's not for me you know I'm already married... Sure. Kamasahamnida.''

 

 

 

Bom grinned and tapped the end button after the call. She laid back down on bed and caressed her 3-month old bump on his stomach while congratulating herself for her daebak plan.

 

 

 

''Darong, we'll make your dream come true! Kyaaaah!!!'' Bommie giddily chuckled before dialing another number.

 

 

 

 

''Hon, who's that?'' TOP came out of the bathroom all of a sudden making Bom scramble up from the bed and hide her phone, ending the call behind her.

 

 

 

''W-w-hat? Ani... I was just thinking if I should call the girls...Ehe... Right... I wanted to talk to them but I think they're busy.''  Bom said while grinning sheepishly.

 

 

 

''Uh... Is that so? Alright. Come on... Let's have breakfast.'' TOP said as he went near her and took her hand in his.

 

 

''Why are you so early today? You already took a bath? Are you going out today again?'' Bom bombarded him with questions.

 

 

 

''Hey, easy will you?'' TOP smiled at her wife while guiding her out of ther room. ''How could you forget you have a scheduled check up today? Aiyooo...''

 

 

 

''Omo! I really forgot about that. You go downstairs. I'll just take a bath fir---''

 

 

''Let's have breakfast first then I'll bathe you.''

 

 

''WHAAAAT???'' Bom's booming voice resonated through the whole second floor of the house.

 

 

''Yah, you're on your third month now. We can't take risks. Besides, I've been busy for weeks... I wasn't able to take good care of my lovely wife and baby.'' TOP said while Bom's firm stomach.

 

 

''Pscht... That's why you should also have time for us, you know! You’re working so hard the next thing you’ll know your child’s already out of my womb!'' Bom pouted and swatted TOP's hand away.

 

 

TOP just smiled contentedly at BOM who's throwing tantrums again. He knows that when she realizes what's keeping him busy these past few weeks, she'll be relieved. But he can't tell her yet. Not now.

 

 

He then stood  before her and cupped her cheeks. ''Hey, I'm sorry... Stop pouting...Hmm?'' he said as he rubbed her puffy cheeks but Bom just rolled her eyes. TOP knew it's hopeless pacifying her wife. He quickly stole a peck on her lips.

 

 

''I love you...'' he said before kissing her once more. ''Hey... I love you hon...''

 

 

''I know so well what you're trying to do Seunghyun. Now stop doing that if you want us to have breakfast or I might push you back to our bedroom.''

 

 

''That's a good idea, hon...'' TOP said, wriggling his brows.

 

 

''You ert!''

 

 

 

 



 

 

 

 

 

''Yoboseyo?'' Dara picked up her phone after excusing herself from Joongki.

 

 

 

''Neh, Seungri... What is it?''

 

 

 

''I was calling hyung's phone but he's not picking up. Is he busy? This is really important noona.''

 

 

''Oh, I think he's still in the bathroom, Seungri-ah. Why? You can tell it to me. I'll let him know.''

 

 

 

''I need him here. I'm really starving I think I'm going to collapse soon having not enough sleep overnight. Please, tell him to come over and look after the kids. Noona, tell that to hyung, neh?'' Seungri was effortless in sounding helpless and weak for he's really starving for food.

 

 

Dara clamped in worry for the boy. Seungri has always been like a little brother to her and hearing him sound like that made her want to rush to the hospital.

 

 

 

''I'll be there... I just have to tell Jiyong. Wait for us neh? How about the kids? How are they?''

 

 

''The doctor said they're okay, noona. But the little girl spat blood. They said she has pneumonia.''

 

 

''Oh God! We'll be there... Wait for us... We'll be there.''

 

 

 

Dara hastily put down her phone and faced Joongki.

 

 

''Oppa, I'm sorry. Something just came up I... I mean we... We have to go somewhere...''

 

 

 

''Chincha? I-i-t's okay... It's okay... I'll just see you tomorrow.'' Joongki

 

 

 

''Thanks oppa... I'm really sorry.''

 

 

 



 

 

 

 

 

 

''So you're telling me, our grand opening's gonna be this coming Friday and we already have a reservation on Saturday?'' Minzy stood up and towered on Daesung who's still seated on his chair.

 

 

''N-n-eh...''

 

 

''But oppa!!! Aisht! I have a very important appointment on Saturday!''

 

 

''Baby Mingkki, we can't turn down on our first client! It's a very important event.'' Daesung explained once more.

 

 

 

''Aisht! You've been so busy recently you never had time to talk to me about this and now you want us to open the resto just like that? And you said it's a huge event? Yah, I've been waiting for you all this time how come you decided on something without consulting me? I don't just get you!'' Minzy snapped at Daesung and went out of their resto leaving Daesung and the rest of their employees.

 

 

''Aisht!'' Daesung stood up and scrunched up his face in frustration before turning back to the chef.

 

 

 

''S-s-orry about that... The reservation on Saturday night will pursue. Work on that menu.'' Daesung instructed the chef before following Minzy outside.

 

 

 



 

 

 

 

 

''K-k--itty cat... I'm still trying to eat.... Y-y-ou know...'' Seungri shrunk in his seat while CL's been acting all loveydovey to him. He immediately called CL to join him for lunch after finally escaping from the hospital.

 

 

CL didn't say a word. Instead he grabbed the chopsticks from Seungri's hand and picked some meat from the grill, and sandwiched it into a lettuce leaf.

 

 

 

''Ahhh.. Ppalli.'' CL told Seungri to open his mouth and as soon as he did, she shoved the food into it. Seungri was about to react but then CL was quick to feed him another one.

 

 

 

''Yah...'' Seungri was quick to react this time, with his mouth still full.

 

 

''Eat up... What do you want? This?'' CL asked and before he could answer, a spoonful of soup’s already in front of him.

 

 

Seungri took it in his mouth but made sure to hold CL’s hands tightly after.

 

 

“H-h-ey… Are you okay? Is there something wrong?” Seungri asked her, feeling unused to her acting like this towards him, for she rarely shows this side of her except for that time he was shot.

 

 

CL looked at him and leaned back down to the backrest of her seat.

 

 

“I just missed you… That’s all.” She said sadly.  “It’s hard getting used to seeing you everyday and then you going back to your job and lately we get to spend less time together…”

 

 

Seungri chuckled at the girl before wrapping an arm around her. “You miss me this much you have to feed me even when I’m not sick? My kitty is so cute! Aiyoo!” he said while pinching her cheeks.

 

 

“Yah! You , better make sure you’re just busy because of work arasso? If I’d find out it’s because of another yeoja, I am so going to tell it to my parents!!!”

 

 

“NOOOO!!! I WON’T DARE!!! TELL ME, TELL ME THEY’RE NOT HERE!!!” Seungri cried in horror. It’s true CL’s parents grew close to him but those two can be really scary, especially CL’s omma.

 

 

“Calm down will you? It’s just a warning… You know what omma’s capable of doing!”

 

 

“I-I-I-I…. won’t dare imagine myself cheating on you kitty cat! I’d rather die in your arms that get my junior cut and fried by your omma…” Seungri stuttered just by the mere thought of it.

 

 

“Yah!”

 

 

“W-w-what?”

 

 

“Are you making it sound like you’re just being forced in this relationship?”

 

 

“ANI!!! Why would I? God you know I’m head over heels inlove with you!” Seungri could just feed CL anything he can from the variety of food on their table just to shush the grl and stop her from scaring the hell out of him.

 

 

“Ehe… You need to eat too…” he smiled helplessly at her.

 

 

 



 

 

 

 

“Jiyong, can we take the boy with us? I mean, he’s got nowhere to go… Then I’ll get someone to watch over the little girl… How about that?” Dara asked Jiyong while the sleeping girl’s hair.

 

 

“No… I’ll endorse them to the social welfare department.”

 

“But Ji…”

 

“W-w-we can’t do that jagiya… We barely know them. We’ve helped them much not to mention their dad is a criminal. We’re still investigating on----”

 

 

“I told you appa is innocent!” The boy by the half open door came in crying.

 

 

“H-h-hey…” Dara met the boy half way and rubbed his cheeks. “We’re just discussing things here… How do you feel?”

 

 

“Noona, I thought your husband is a good person that’s why I asked for his help. I told him appa is innocent but he does not believe me. Do you believe me?” the boy asked.

 

“H-h-usband?”

 

 

Dara looked back at Jiyong then back to the kid and smiled before speaking up. “What’s your name?”

 

 

“Hyun Bin… and that’s my sister Eunbi.” He said pointing to her sister.

 

 

“Hyun Bin-ah… I know you love your father so much but we all know we should not judge someone just by our opinions. I am not saying he’s a bad person. Everything will come out soon… The truth, the real things… Just be strong neh? For Eunbi and for your own good too, arasso?” Dara tried to pacify the boy and she succeeded. She then hugged him and patted his head.

 

 

Behind Dara, Jiyong was making faces, obviously annoyed and pissed. It didn’t escape the eyes of the boy. Jiyong turned his face to the boy but his eyes widened when the boy squinted his eyes into slits before turning to Dara.

 

 

“Noona, I have something to tell you though.” Hyun Bin faced Dara.

 

“W-w-what is it?”

 

Jiyong furrowed his brows when the kid eyed him with a smirk.

 

 

“I’ve been seeing your husband a lot with four other boys…”

 

 

“Oh, that must be his friends… Your other hyungs, Hyun Bin ah…” Dara smiled at the boy but Jiyong heart was already racing wildly, now finally having and idea what the kid is up to.

 

 

“…But you see, we’re not yet married so we are basically not husband and wife yet.” Dara explained.

 

 

“Is that so noona?” the boy asked but his eyes were on Jiyong. “I wonder why it’s just now that I’ve seen you…” the boy continued.

 

 

“Why?” Dara switched her gaze from the boy to Jiyong who’s now scowling at the kid.

 

 

 “...because I’ve seen him a lot of times going to and fro a huge hou----”

 

 

 

 

“YAAAAAAH!!! YOU BRAT!!! THAT’S IT, YOU STALKER!!! YOU’RE COMING WITH ME!!!”

 

 

Jiyong grabbed the kid and carried him out of the room while clamping his mouth preventing him to spoil the biggest secret he’s ever kept from Dara.

 

 

“MMMPHHH!!!”

 

 

“Jiyong! Stop it! What are you doing to the kid! Yaaah!”

 

 

“THIS BRAT JUST NEEDS SOME ROUND OF LESSONS, PERHAPS A COUPLE OF SPANKING!!!"