Her Cure

The Couple Next Door (Sequel To Ahjumma Next Door)


 

 

 

 

Blink.

 

 

 

Blink. Blink.

 

 

Blink. Blink. Blink.

 

 

 

 

[GASP!]

 

 

 

 

She let out a gasp as soon as she felt the pain between her legs. She had to cover to prevent herself from making any unneccessary noise, scared she might wake up the man beside her who's lying on his stomach, while an arm draped protectively around her waist. She shut her eyes close, trying to recall last night's events and she could just turn beet red upon her realization.

 

 

 

They made love.

 

 

And...

 

 

She's no longer the pure, innocent and saintly that she used to be.

 

 

 

She's now a marked woman.

 

 

And this man beside her branded her as his.

 

 

 

 

Her hands immediately flew to her cheeks, cupping it as she felt it burning- in happiness, in embarrassment, of a thousand kinds of emotions she couldn't even pin point one by one.

 

 

But one thing's for sure.

 

 

 

There's no REGRET.

 

She'll never regret giving up her most priced ity to the man that made her forget her insecurities... The man that she's most comfortable with... The man that made her release her inhibitions.

 

 

He's her happiness... Her comfort.... Her hero...

 

 

Her cure.

 

 

No, she won't regret last night... That's just another thing for all the many firsts he's made her experience in her life.

 

She could just bite her innercheeks to suppress herself from giggling like a giddy teen.

 

 

 

Slowly, she turned to his side and secured the blanket around her while her hand reached for his face, brushing off his  hair away. She traced his pointed nose with her index finger, down to his lips. Her heart skipped a bit. Those lips that did wonders on her body last night... Those lips that owned every inch of her... She took her time to marvel at his handsome face, she could just wonder what makes her still unused to his radiance.

 

 

Looking intently at him, she carefully closed their gap as she moved towards his lips, giving him a soft but lingering kiss. She smiled when she pulled away and sat back up before taking the blanket with her around her body and standing up slowly with her still wobbly feet. She picked up her clothes on the floor and aimed for the bathroom.

 

 

 

 

 


 

 

 

 

 

''Bye sweetie...'' TOP said as he gave Bom a sweet peck on her lips. ''Two days more...'' he said as he looked deep into her eyes. ''Two days more and I just can't wait to see you walk down the aisle...''

 

 

''Yah!'' Bom smacked his arm. ''Is that so, Choi Seunghyun?'' Bom said before encircling her arms around his neck and pulling him closer. ''Or do you mean, you can't wait for our honeymoon?'' she as she allowed her lips to brush lightly on his.

 

 

''Oh please, lady. Stop that if you don't want me to take you right here, right now in your office.'' TOP warned the naughty girl in his arms.

 

 

Bom giggled before pulling him down so she can reach his lips. She some more as she him, seeking for entrance to his hot mouth knowing he would never get a chance to refuse her initiative.

 

 

TOP let out a deep moan as his tongue met hers. He played with it, led it and nibbled her lips. He was about to pull her skirt up when Bom pushed him away, leaving him dumbfounded.

 

 

''B-om...''

 

 

''See you in our honeymoon, Seunghyun.'' she said as she winked at him while picking up the phone.

 

 

''What?''

 

 

 

''Ms. Im, I need you here in my office now.'' she said on the phone with a huge smile plastered on her face.

 

 

''What the hell, jagiya?'' TOP could just ask. How dare her leave him hanging just like that?

 

 

''Two days honey... And I'll promise you, the reward is sweet.'' she grinned mischievously at him.

 

''Hey... No, you started this. Please... Bommie-ah... Just a quick one...'' he pleaded her as he pulled her into his arms once more.

 

 

 

''Arasso...'' Bom smirked. ''I'll give what you need now, my future hubby... But don't expect for a honeymoon to come. How about that?''

 

 

 

''YAH!!!''

 

 

''Hahaha!''

 

 

''Booyah! Park Bom, that's not fair!''

 

 

 

 

 


 

 

 

 

 

''YAH!!!''

 

 

''What the is wrong with you hyung??? Aisht!!!'' Jiyong scratched his head in anger. TOP just disturbed his sleep ringing his phone nonstop until he picked up. He looked around and saw no one beside him he just wanted to get up and find Dara.

 

 

 

''Do you have some kind of a curse you idiot?'' TOP angrily huffed.

 

 

''Mworago?''

 

 

''Yah, I advised you to make the best out of that vacation to get laid and I don't understand why Bommie is giving me blueballs now, the !''

 

 

Jiyong stood up, forgetting how he is.

 

''D-d-on't you dare blame me hyung, I'm not doing anything to you.''

 

 

 

''Aisht. That wom---''

 

 

 

''KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!! KWON JIYONG GET DRESSED AT LEAST!!!''

 

 

 

TOP could just listen to the other line intently.

 

 

 

''Omo! Jagiya, I'm sorry!'' he heard Jiyong say before a loud thud which he guessed was his phone.

 

 

 

''Why did you get up already? How do you feel?''

 

 

''I'm... I'm okay...''

 

 

''Hey come here... I'm sorry I hurt you last night. Is it still painful? Does it still hurt? Aisht! You should've just stayed in bed a bit longer or at least woke me up.''

 

 

 

 

 

TOP furrowed his brows and ended the call.

 

 

She's hurt?

 

 

Jiyong hurt her last night and he's asking how she feels now...

 

 

And Jiyong's , Dara asked him to get dressed.

 

 

 

 

''!!! HAHAAHAHAHAHAHA!!!'' TOP hit the steering wheel in joy.

 

 

''That's mah boy, hahaha!'' he felt proud of Jiyong upon realizing he just hit home run. ''Kang Daesung you loser!!!'' he rejoiced as he started his car.

 

 

 


 

 

 

 

 

Minzy swung her head to the right upon hearing the windchimes sound.

 

 

 

''Oppa!'' she giddily jumped up from her seat. ''What took you so long?''

 

 

''Lunch...'' he smiled as he showed her the bags of foods.

 

 

''Aigoo... Thanks oppa!'' she said as she reached for it and settled it on the table.

 

 

The two decided to visit their soon-to-be- opened restaurant to check on the installations in the kitchen as well as to meet their employees. With Se7en's help, the two just needed two weeks before their grand opening.

 

 

''I also bought for the staff.'' Daesung said as he sat down on the chair next to Minzy's.

 

''Oh... Great! Thanks oppa!'' Minzy grinned at him before calling their staff to join them for lunch.

 

Daesung could just watch his girlfriend mingle with their employees. He's glad he was able to save up and somehow, this new partnership with her is a beginning of their plans for their future.

 

 

His thoughts were somehow disturbed when his phone rang.

 

 

 

''Yoboseyo?''

 

 

 

''Hey, man, Jiyong's arriving this afternoon. So we're going to pursue our plan for TOP hyung's stag party. Make sure to come on time.'' Youngbae informed him. Daesung looked back at Minzy before heading out of the resto.

 

 

''Whoa! I'm getting excited!'' Daesung said.

 

 

''Jiyong got everything planned. So see you tonight at Se7en hyung's arasso? Don't be late.'' Youngbae reminded him.

 

 

''Okay! I just wonder if the girls having a bachelorette's party too for Bom noona.'' Daesung said as he looked inside their resto through the glass door. He'll never allow Minzy to participate in it if it's going to be the type of party he's thinking in advance.

 

 

''Yah, focus on TOP hyung's stag party and don't meddle with the girls, business.''

 

 

 

 


 

 

 

 

''Jiyong...''

 

 

''Hmm?''

 

 

''I... I'm... I'm not crippled.''

 

 

 

''Uhummm...''

 

 

 

''I can walk... You know...''

 

 

 

 

''Yeah...''

 

 

 

 

''So just... Put me down... Please. It's embarrassing. People are looking at us.'' Dara said as she hid her face behind her long locks.

 

 

 

''Ani. Let them watch. I am not putting you down.'' Jiyong insisted as he gave her a lopsided smile.

 

 

 

''B-b-ut...''

 

 

 

The two just arrived in Gimpo airport. Jiyong wanted to stay in Jeju a bit longer but just a couple of hours won't make a difference as Dara explained. They needed to go back to Seoul because Jiyong's going back to work tomorrow. Besides she has a lot of meetings to attend to including the one with onstyle network where she needs to submit her final decision to about their proposal for the judging stint they offered her.

 

 

Oh crap. She thought. She even forgot telling it to Jiyong. She decided to talk about it to him tonight after their bachelorette party which CL organized and of which she has no idea what it is all about.

 

 

 

''Jiyong just put me down. Please.''

 

 

''Don't be stubborn Dara. You almost fell down face first a while ago.'' he told her, putting a stress on his words that he's not doing it.

 

 

 


 

 

 

The two arrived in their apartment and that's the only time she was able to set her feet on the floor. She wanted to smack Jiyong's forehead for being overly protective to her but she knows he's just concerned about her.

 

 

 

Dara was in their bedroom fixing their stuff when Jiyong came in.

 

 

''Jagiya, I might not be able to make it tonight for dinner.'' he said as he sat on the bed. ''Will you be alright here?''

 

 

''I was about to tell you I'm going out with the girls too.'' Dara said and faced him after zipping her bag close.

 

 

''Hey, you're going out? Jagiya...''

 

 

''I'm okay Jiyong... W-w-hat's wrong with you overreacting like this?''

 

 

''Where are you going? I'll drop you off there.''

 

 

''Jiyong...'' Dara glared at him. ''It's Bommie's bachelorette party. CL insisted throwing her one.''

 

 

''Mwoooo??? Yah!''

 

 

''What?''

 

 

''What's the plan for the party?'' Jiyong furrowed his brows. He's not stupid not to know what the usual bachelorette parties are. No. He couldn't allow his baby girl to join that kind of party with almost butlers all around.

 

 

''It's all CL's idea. I don't know just yet... She just told me she's picking me up at 7.''

 

 

 

 

Jiyong thought for a moment. So it's CL's plan. He's sure CL won't tell him about it of course. But maybe, just maybe the maknae knows. He grinned knowingly before standing up and stealing a peck on Dara's cheeks.

 

 

 

''I'll just go next door and get Dadoong from Seungri, neh?''

 

 

 


 

 

 

 

''Yah rat, get off me.''

 

 

''No way...''

 

 

''You seriously wanna die? Yah!''

 

 

''No.''

 

 

 

''How about another injury?''

 

 

''Kitty cat, I'm just getting most of the prize I deserve.'' Seungri said as he snuggled closer to CL.

 

 

 

''Yah! Deserve my , you're a monster!'' CL said as she pushed Seungri off her. ''How am I supposed to move properly now? Aisht!''

 

 

 

''Aigoo...I just missed you a lot. Besides, I've been a good boy. Joong Ki hyung even told me he likes me for you.'' Seungri grinned proudly.

 

 

''I don't even understand why people finds you adorable.'' CL snapped at him.

 

 

''And you don't? I doubt it when you kept screaming my name last---''

 

 

''YAAAAAAH!!!''

 

 

 

[DING! DONG!]

 

 

 

''Omo... Yah, get it rat!'' CL said as she wrapped the blanket around her and ran towards the restroom, glad to find a great way to escape.

 

 

 

 


 

 

 

''What the hell do you mean you don't know???''

 

 

''I really don't know hyung. She never told me about such bachelorette party.''

 

 

 

''Aisht. I wonder if it's going to be the usual. I hate to say this but...''

 

 

''You're too protective hyung! Let noona enjoy it. Besides, I bet Chaerin won't do that type of party knowing how conservative noona is.''

 

 

''You think so?'' Jiyong asked Seungri.

 

 

''Neh. When did I go wrong with my instincts?''

 

 

''All the time.'' Jiyong said as he picked up Dadoong.

 

 

 


 

 

 

Joong Ki stood by Seungri's door and hesitated for  a while if he's going to ring the bell or just call CL.

 

Earlier, he got a text from his cousin asking him to fetch her from Seungri's. He was also the one who dropped them off here last night. It's a bit awkward though right now for him though he really finds Seungri nice. He almost approved of him immediately for his cousin the moment Seungri introduced himself. He finds Seungri someone who can handle CL's feisty image.

 

 

Joong Ki held his hands in the air and was about to ring the doorbell when the door suddenly flung open. He furrowed his brows when he saw a man in a casual shirt and jeans with a boyish look on his face except for his eyes who look dangerously menacing even in normal times like this.

 

 

''H-hi...'' he said before looking at the door number which reads #12. He furrowed his brows. He's in the right apartment.

 

 

 

Jiyong looked at the man before him. His face is just as pleasant as the sun, innocently good-looking but he could just mentally shake his head upon seeing how weak he looks with his built. Not that he's small. But he looks too weak for him.

 

 

''I'm sorry?'' Jiyong finally spoke.

 

 

''I was wondering if Seungri or Chaerin is ins---''

 

 

''HYUNG!'' Seungri suddenly popped out of nowhere making the two men look at him.

 

 

''WAE?'' / ''OH SEUNGRI!'' the two answered at the same time.

 

 

Jiyong and Joong Ki could just look at each other in confusion.

 

 

''You know him?'' Jiyong asked Seungri but the maknae ignored him.

 

 

''Hyung come in! Come in. Chaerin's inside.'' Seungri welcomed Joong Ki and draped an arm around him as he ushered him inside, completely ignoring Jiyong.

 

 

''Yah!'' Jiyong yelled at Seungri.

 

 

''Neh hyung? Oh, I thought you said you're going home already?'' Seungri asked him but immediately realized he haven't introduced Joong Ki yet to Jiyong. ''Omo, I almost forgot.''

 

 

''Joong ki hyung, this is Jiyong hyung, the one whom I told was missing last night at the bar. He just lives next door.'' Seungri said before turning to Jiyong.

 

 

''Hyung, he's Chaerin's cousin... He's from the U.S. Song Joong Ki, don't you know him? He's a great photographer.''

 

Jiyong looked at the man who's now smiling at him.

 

 

''Nice knowing you man. I thought I rang the wrong apartment.'' Joong Ki said as he offered his hand to him and Jiyong could just reach out for it politely.

 

 

''Nice to meet you.'' Jiyong said simply.

 

 

 

Joong Ki eyed Jiyong intently, trying to hide his curiosity behind his smile.

 

 

 

''Kwon Jiyong... How were you able to conquer her?''

 

 

 


 

 

A/n:

 

 

Guess it's gonna take me some time to update after this chap... Not sure though coz my internet connection and I'm gonna be busy already. But I'll always try my best to find a way to post updates. ^__^

 

So... did I fail you now that it's revealed it's Song Joong ki as CL's cousin?