Micha's and Hyuna's Past!

New World, New Love

 

Kwangmin is really confuse and shock, he just finds out that she have disablitly hear. Right now, Kwangmin and Hyuna are still in the bathtub and Hyuna is sitting on Kwangmin's lap. Hyuna look down sadly, "I'm hard of hearing. I wear hearing aids so that I can hear everything. No one really likes me, I've been teased, bullied, hated by people all because I'm hard of hearing. My best friend went through the same situation as me, we understood our suffer, our pain, and our loniliness. We always stick together and stand up strong." Hyuna explained and Kwangmin just listens.

Hyuna sniffed, "I have batteries but they are in the Earth." Hyuna said sadly and Kwangmin just stares at her.

He stood up with Hyuna's in his arms, Hyuna look at him in surprise and Kwangmin just walks out of the bathtub and he set her on her bed. Kwangmin quickly walk to the wardrobe and randomly grabbed the dress. He walks toward Hyuna, "Change." Hyuna understood what he's trying to say but really confuse why though.

After she's done changing her clothes.

  

She walks out of her bedroom and Kwangmin was there; waiting for her. When he saw her, he picks her up in bridal style as Hyuna squeal in shock. Hyuna look at Kwangmin, 'What is he trying to do?' Hyuna thought with any kind of emotional in her mind.

-Micha-

Youngmin wipes Micha's tears and he cupped her face, Micha looks at Youngmin's eyes. Youngmin stares at her then he slowly let go of her cheeks and grabbed her hand, he climb off the bed and gently grabbed Micha out of the bed. He takes Micha to the wardrobe, Micha understood what Youngmin trying to do. She nodded her head and Youngmin takes his shoes and suit jacket then left the room.

After Micha's done changing her clothes and she still hate heels.

  

She walks out of her bedroom, Youngmin smiles softly at her and he grabs her hand. He quickly dragging her to the long hallway and Micha is in very confusing thought.

...

Youngmin took Micha to outside and Micha squeak in shock when Youngmin carry her in bridal style. Micha's eyes wide in awed and dumbfounded when Youngmin's back has spread his white wings.

Youngmin fly up slowly and Micha looks around the beauty view.

Micha thought about her past...

-Flashback-

"Stupid dumb girl." Micha cringe in fear as she quickly walks away from the popular group of girls. Micha ran toward to the backyard of school and saw Hyuna's in tears.

Micha ran to Hyuna, "What's wrong, Hyuna?" Micha asked Hyuna and Hyuna look at Micha. Micha eyes wide in horror when Hyuna's eye is black. "A girl punch my eye..." Micha hugged Hyuna. Micha and Hyuna always get hurts and pain from people all because they're deaf.

-End of Flashback-

Micha frown sadly while she lean her head on Youngmin's shoulder, Youngmin glances at Micha. 'She's deaf... she really cannot hear the music.' Youngmin thought with a sigh as he always hears music a while ago. Youngmin flew to the rooftop; he gently set Micha down on her feet. Micha turns around, "I may cannot hear, but I can talk." Micha said as she looks down. "Many, many years I've been though hard situation with Hyuna. She and I went through hard life together. That's why Hyuna is very important to me, she's my sister." Micha said with sad voice. Youngmin cupped Micha's cheeks softly as he lean his forehead on Micha's forehead, "I don't care that you're deaf, you are you, Micha." Youngmin said slowly and Micha can read lips as her eyes wide in shock.

"You don't care..." Youngmin shakes his head with a soft smile and Micha started to cry but tears of joy and she smiles of brightly that Youngmin never seen before. Micha jump and warp her arms around his neck. Youngmin control his balance and blink in shock but then he smile and hugged her back. "Thank you..." Micha whisper happily.

-Hyuna-

Hyuna is sitting on Kwangmin's lap while she's outside watching the view on top of the roof. Kwangmin hug behind her as his chin rest on Hyuna's shoulder. Hyuna turn her head to Kwangmin, "Why am I here?" She asked softly.

Kwangmin slowly and carefully turn her around, "To show you this world. Showing you that I don't care if your hard of hearing or not. You're Hyuna and that's all." Kwangmin said and Hyuna read the lip and she smiles.

"Really?" Kwangmin nodded his head and Hyuna turns her back on him and lean on his chest as Kwangmin wrap his arms around Hyuna's waist. Kwangmin peck Hyuna's cheek and together they both watching the scene front of them.

====================

Next chapter, "Strong Bonding!"

Look forward! :D