The Secrets of the Diary and Creating a Bond!

New World, New Love

 

Micha lies on her belly while she stares at the diary.

She took a breath then she slowly open the book and started to read.

"Today is a wonderful day. The sun shines brightly and the birds are singing. I can tell it’s going to be a wonderful day! My fiancée and I are going to our secret place, just the two of us! I'm so excited! However, I also feel so guilty. I haven't told my fiancée my secret; my secret is that I'm not a princess. He thinks I'm the princess because I arrive in this world with a party dress. I don't know why. All I know is the black hole came and here I am. In this world, my fiancée mistakenly me as the Princess from another world. I'm only just a human girl. I just feel so bad... but I love him so much that I'm afraid of losing him! Oh, I have to go, I'll talk to you later, diary!"

Micha paused in shock, "So, a hundred year ago... human came to this world. American girl obviously. I'm so glad I know English." Micha mumbled then she turns the page after page when something got caught her attention. Her eyes widen in shock at the secrets, "Omo...."

-Hyuna-

Hyuna sigh softly, she changed her dress once again and she's just only going to stay in her room anyways.

Hyuna decided to look around her new bedroom, since she's got nothing to do. Until the door opens, she turns around and saw Hyunseong walking in.

Hyunseong stop, "The Prince wants to see you right now." Hyuna frown but she nod her head. She follow Hyunseong out of her bedroom.

...

Hyuna has arrive at the Prince's bedroom. She walks inside in cautioned and awkward as Hyunseong silently shut the door behind her. Hyuna gulped in nervously as she saw Kwangmin is standing by the large window while looking out. "Come." Kwangmin demanded softly. Hyuna walks toward him quietly, "See that other side of the woods..." Hyuna glances at the window.

She saw thousands of thousands woods line up, she nodded her head as Kwangmin glances at her. "Your best friend is in there. She's alive." Hyuna look at him with shock and relief. 'Omo... Thank goodness that Micha is safe!' Hyuna thought fills with relief and happy.

Kwangmin can see that Hyuna is very relief and in her eyes fills with happiness. He frown, 'Not for me, though.' Kwangmin thought then he shakes his head softly. He walks to his bed, "You may leave now." Hyuna snap her head toward him with confusion, shock, and surprise expression on her face. 'That's...it?' Hyuna thought.

Kwangmin climb on his bed, and he turn his back on Hyuna as he slowly resting on his bed. Hyuna always thought that Dark Angel is like evil, mean, horrible devil-like personality. However, she is slowly changing her mind, 'Maybe he's not a bad person. Maybe I should... give him a chance. Since he told me the news about Micha...' Hyuna thought while she bit her bottom lip.

She quietly walks to the bed, she lean over to look at Kwangmin. He is sleeping, Hyuna smile softly at him. "Thank you." Hyuna whispers to him then she walks out of the Prince's bedroom quietly.

When she leaves the room, Kwangmin open his eyes and stare at the empty space front of him. "Your welcome...... Hyuna." Kwangmin whispers softly through the quietly bedroom.

-Micha-

Micha shakes her head and she started to reread the diary on the 10th times.

"Dear Diary, what am I going to do?! I love my fiancée so much but I love him also. I don't know what to do! And not only that, I'm pregnant... and I'm having twins. I was so scare and lost, until I met a witch. The old and dangerous witch, it's the only way she can help me. She told me shocking news, I have an angel baby and dark angel baby, they are twins but different. How am I going to explain to my fiancée and my lover? They both hated each other so much that they want to kill each other’s throat! I can't take this anymore, so I asked the witch I want to go back home. My home where I was born, the Earth. The witch gave me the poison but on one condition. She wants my soul. I thought about it, long and hard. I decided, I told the witch my two wishes and she can have my soul and my heart. The witch was very excited, disgustingly excited. But it's for the best, I told her my two wishes. I wish to go back home on Earth, and when I gave birth the twins, I want the twins to come back here in this world. And then, the witch will have my soul and my heart. That way, my fiancée can have his baby and my lover can have his baby. Fair enough. If you are reading this diary, this is my life and please don't make mistakes like I do. Do not go find that horrible witch, and please take care of my sons. I trust you, Micha and Hyuna.

Love, Princess Angelina."

Micha drop the diary while she shakes her head in disbelief, "There's no way that woman knows my name and her name." Micha mumbled. She closes the book and stare at the old diary, "Angelina..." Micha thought out loud, "She's a human... she's the mother of the twins... could it be..." Micha thought about it.

She stood up from the bed and walks to the balcony, she opens the glass double doors and stare at the mists cover the other side of the woods. "It's possibly that twins didn't know that he might have a twin brother." Micha lean on the rail, she thought many things as possible.

-Hyuna-

Hyuna went looking through the drawers and she pause when she saw a worn out old folded paper. She takes the folded paper out and she unfolded the paper. Hyuna stood up and walk in the middle of her bedroom as she stopped when she read out loud.

"Dear reader,

Please take care of him. He may be the beast, and he may be the Dark Angel. However, he's not the bad person. He's very lost, confuse and scare because he doesn't know about the care. He doesn't know about the love. He doesn't know how to relax. He needs someone who is gentle, who is sweet, and who cares him and loves him so much. He needs that kind of person. You may just met him, but please give him a chance. He needs you... Hyuna.

From, Princess Angelina."

Hyuna dropped the paper in shock, "Wh-what?" she shakes her head, "No way... what's going on?" Hyuna thought out loud in confusion.

====================

Next Chapter, "Secret Place and Give the Prince a Chance!"

Look forward! :))))))))