In the New World!

New World, New Love

 

The black hole opens when two girls fall onto the ground as the black hole disappeared. Two girls groan in pain and they slowly sat up, Micha and Hyuna noticed their surrounding. Hyuna attempt to clam, "Micha..."

"Ye?" Micha look at Hyuna.

"Where are we?" Hyuna asked as Micha just smile.

"I have no freaking idea where we are.... in fact I'm just wondering why the hell do I see people flying in the sky fighting?!" Micha pointed up.

There are people with wings fighting each other above them, Hyuna recognize the wings, "Angel wings..." Hyuna said as Micha look at Hyuna with a palm face, "Come on... I thought I'm the crazy one." Micha pointed to herself. Then suddenly a black-wings man came down, and grabbed Hyuna's arm and drag her with him. Hyuna eyes wide in fear, "MICHA!"

Micha just sat there in shock, speechless, and confuse, "What the hell?" Micha blunts without thinking. She snapped and stood up, "HYUNA!!!" Micha shouted as the most men stopped at look down at her. Micha gulped in nervous, "Oh damn...." Micha runs toward to the woods as fast as she can. 'What the freaking hell is going on?!'  Micha thought in panic when the men are flying toward her.

When Micha finally went into the woods, she stopped when she saw a mist. She quickly covers her nose when she also smells something awful, then suddenly she got tired. Micha shakes her head and walk to the tree, she lean on the tree while hold her head, "What?" Micha feels dizzy all of the sudden. Micha is lost and confuse, she has no idea what's going on but before she black out she saw a light shine appear.

-Hyuna-

Hyuna feels soft fabric under her fingers, she moan as she opens her eyes and blink softly. Hyuna sat up and noticed she's in different bedroom, and she has no idea where she is. "Micha?" Hyuna look around to see Micha but Micha is not there. Suddenly the door opens and Hyuna turn her attention to the door. She saw a good-looking boy walking in the room.

"Ah..." He stares at Hyuna, "Your finally awake." he added as Hyuna gulped in nervous. "Wh-who are you?" Hyuna stuttered as he smirks. "I'm Minwoo. The knight of Dark Angel." Minwoo bowed while smirking at Hyuna. Hyuna blinks in shock and confusion.

"What?" Hyuna thought out loud as she believes she has to hear him wrong. Sadly, she hasn't heard him wrong. It's still so unbelievable to Hyuna though, Minwoo walk to the wardrobe and grabbed the dress then walk to Hyuna. He set the dress on the bed, "You have to change this. You're going to meet the Prince." Minwoo said emotionless. He turns around and walks to the door but Hyuna gather her courage to stop him.

"Wait!" Minwoo stopped, he glance at Hyuna, "Whe-where am I?" Hyuna gulped in fear but brave enough. If Micha would be here, she would be so proud of Hyuna. Minwoo smirk, "You're in the Darkness Castle...but if that's no answer to your question then you're in the Angel Dimension World." Minwoo said then he left the room.

Hyuna eyes wide in shock and disbelief. She quickly jumps off the bed and run toward to the window. She opens the window and it's so hard to believe for Hyuna. She is in different world.

Hyuna bit her bottom lip, 'I hope Micha is okay.' Hyuna thought worrying for her best friend.

-Micha-

Micha fluttering her eyes open and saw white ceiling, she blinks and slowly sat up. Micha look around the room, "What am I?" Micha mumbled while she has headaches. She held her forehead, "Ugh... I hate headaches... they are so annoying." Micha mumbled out loud. When the door opens, a young man walk in.

He smiles at Micha, "Hello, how are you feeling?" he asked as Micha look at him with cautioned. "I'm fine, except headaches. Who are you?" Micha is being on alert and cautioned around him. He tilted his head, "I'm Jeongmin, knight of the Angel. I won't harm you, our law always protect their people, not harm their people." Jeongmin said and Micha scoff.

"Well... I'm not one of your people. So that means you can harm me anytime you want." Micha said. Jeongmin chuckled softly, "If I harm you, wouldn't I done it earlier while you were sleeping?" Jeongmin said and Micha look at Jeongmin carefully then she nodded her head. "Point taken. Where am I?" Micha asked softly while looking around.

Jeongmin walk to the white wardrobe, "You're in the Light Castle. That's all I can explain to you. The Prince will explain everything for you." Jeongmin explained while he walks to the bed, he gently set the white dress on the bed. "Please change into this dress, it's not very polite to meet a Prince with that clothes." Jeongmin smile then he walks to the front door, "I'll sent a maid to come in and help you." Jeongmin turn his head over his shoulder, "Your name, miss?" Micha just stare at Jeongmin then she opens , "Micha." Micha answered.

Jeongmin nod his head, "I'll see you later, Micha." Jeongmin leaves the room and Micha climb off the bed and walk to the balcony, she opens the door and look around the outside, "Well... I'll be damn, we're not in the Earth that's for sure." Micha thought out loud. She sigh, 'I hope Hyuna won't be panic. If she gets panic... then its a very serious situation.' Micha thought concerned and worried for her best friend.

======================

Phew, next chapter is "Meet the Prince!" 

Looking forward!!! :D