Strong Bonding!

New World, New Love

 

It's been a week and the princes learned a lot about deaf girls and their feelings slowly changing around the deaf girls.

...

Hyuna is enjoying the view of garden with a smile on her face, she and Kwangmin are getting closer and closer and their bonds are unstoppable now. Hyuna is not slave to Kwangmin; she is now just Hyuna to Kwangmin. She is happy that she gives Kwangmin a chance, and he's not a bad person after all.

Kwangmin is sitting on his throne while he watching Hyuna looking out the window. He smiles softly, he has slowly fallen in love with Hyuna and he won't deny anything. He accepts his feelings toward her. However, Kwangmin is not really sure if Hyuna feels the same way.

Hyuna turn around and smile at Kwangmin, she walks toward him, "Can I ask you something?" Hyuna asked softly and Kwangmin nod his head. Hyuna bit her bottom lip, "Is it okay that we can have dinner out? The view is very nice." She asked while playing with her fingers and Kwangmin thought about it then he nodded his head. "Sure." Kwangmin agreed.

Hyuna smile wide, "Great." Hyuna whisper softly happily and Kwangmin starting to love her smile. 'Geez, what has she done to me?' Kwangmin thought but he small smile. Guess that's what love is.

-Micha-

Micha stood on her tiptoe to grab book but it’s too far for her to reach. Micha pouted while she cross her arms but an arm reach it and grab the book. Micha turns around and saw Youngmin holding the book for Micha with a smile on his face.

Micha blush shyly, "Thank you." Micha mumbled and Youngmin chuckled as he handed Micha's the book. Youngmin watch Micha walking to the table and set the book down. Micha glance at Youngmin and she smiles at him.

Youngmin has fallen in love with Micha, and he's not sure if Micha feels the same but he won't lose her.

...

Micha closes her book while sigh, she glance at Youngmin who is reading a book. Micha frown, 'Sooner or later, I have to leave and save Hyuna.' Micha thought. She doesn't want to leave Youngmin but she has to. Micha started to feel guilty, Micha stood up from the chair and walks toward to Youngmin. Youngmin look up from the book, Micha gently takes the book and Youngmin looks at her in confuse.

Micha lean toward Youngmin, "I'm sorry..." Youngmin furrowed his eyebrow in confuse and curious even more. Micha quickly lean and peck Youngmin's lip.

Youngmin blink in shock and Micha walks backward, "Umm, sorry if I surprise you. But I'm not sorry if I kiss you." Micha said then she quickly run off the library.

Youngmin just sit there in froze then he snap out of it. He stood up and quickly run out of the library and chase Micha.

...

Micha quickly run and run then she feels arms wrap around her waist as she turns around and lips crash onto her lip. Micha noticed its Youngmin kissing her. Micha closes her eyes and kiss back.

Youngmin and Micha broke the kiss, Micha open her eyes and Youngmin eyes shown love and care.

Micha smiles at him, 'So he loves me too.' Micha thought happily and sad.

-Hyuna-

Hyuna thought about Kwangmin, her minds always fill with Kwangmin because she slowly fallen for Kwangmin. Hyuna smile excited that she gets to spend more time with Kwangmin.

Hyuna look at the mirror.

She hopes that Kwangmin likes it, she even did her hair and all just for him. Hyuna blushes softly, "I hope it's not too fast..." Hyuna thought out loud softly.

...

Kwangmin is walking behind Hyuna while covering her eyes, then Hyuna stop as Kwangmin stopped. He glances at the view then slowly uncovers her eyes and Hyuna eyes wide in awed and speechless.

"It's beautiful..." Hyuna is out of breathily as Kwangmin nod his head. He grabs Hyuna's hand and pulls her to him. Hyuna look up in confuse as Kwangmin lean down and kiss her.

Hyuna eyes wide in shock, Kwangmin keep kissing her until Hyuna finally kiss back. Hyuna and Kwangmin broke the kiss and they both stare at each other eyes.

Hyuna smiles wide that reach her eyes and Kwangmin finally smiles at her. For the first time, Hyuna knew that she is in love with Kwangmin.

===========================

Next Chapter, "I Love You So Much!" 

Look forward~! :D