Normal Life and Suddenly Black Hole!?

New World, New Love

 

"Micha!" Micha jumped in surprise as she turns around and saw Hyuna running toward her. Micha blink in surprise then she giggled, "You look funny." Micha blunt and Hyuna panted while playfully glare at Micha. "You should have wait for me!" Hyuna pouted and Micha smile at Hyuna.

"Sorry. I'll wait next time." Micha grinned and Hyuna shakes her head, two girls started to walk together toward to the school. Two girls have been bullied, teased, picked on, name-calling and many things all because they both are deaf. However, they both have something, Micha got cochlear implant and Hyuna got hearing aids. They can hear now, but it has limit when it comes with energy.

Micha and Hyuna heard loud music coming from the car as they turn around and saw Teen Top the popular boys from their school. Micha glance at Hyuna, "Looks like your future husband is here, Hyuna." Micha teased as Hyuna blush and hit softly on Micha's arm.

"Shut up, Micha. You know he won't notice me." Hyuna said with disappointed face. Micha frown then she smirk, "Well... maybe its about time." Hyuna eyes widen in horror knowing Micha.

Hyuna slowly look at Micha, "Micha... don't you dare..." Hyuna cautioned and warning to Micha but Micha ignore as she cup around , "YOU SHOULD CHECK HYUNA OUT! SHE'S SIGNAL AND BEAUTIFUL!!" Micha shouted as Hyuna squeal in panic.

"Micha!!!" Micha chuckled while she run toward to the school away from the angry Hyuna. Hyuna chase Micha as fast as she can.

Meanwhile Teen Top just heard shouted from the girl voice as they turn their attention on the two girls.

"Hey, it's deaf girls." Ricky said as he recognizes them. C.A.P shakes his head, "Ricky, they have names." C.A.P glance at Ricky with disapprove face. Ricky lean back while look away, L.Joe smirk, "Hyuna and Micha. That's their names." L.Joe said. Niel tilted his head, "Hyuna is very quiet girl, and sweet girl too. Not much, however Micha is interesting one. She's very open. Pretty childish too." Niel explained. Chunji and Changjo glance at each other, "I wonder why Micha suddenly shouted at us?" Chunji asked while the boys shrugged their shoulders.

L.Joe smirk, "But I'm actually interested in Micha." L.Joe as Niel lean forward, "I'm also interested Hyuna, she's seem almost mysterious to me." Niel said. C.A.P look up at the sky, 'I pray those two girls safe and good luck to them.' C.A.P thought.

...

Micha and Hyuna are in the same class together and they both writing notes from the whiteboard. Hyuna glance up at the window, she frown and poke Micha with a pencil. Micha look at Hyuna, "The weather." Hyuna whispers as Micha turn to the window. Micha furrowed her eyebrow in confusion, 'That's odd, the weatherman said its going to be sunny with clear sky. But it's gray cloudy and no sun peak at all.' Micha thought and she glance at Hyuna once again.

Hyuna shrugged her shoulders no knowing what’s going on, and Micha went back to look at the sky once again.

...

Hyuna eating salad while waiting for Micha, she's eating behind the school campus on the bench under the huge tree. It's their spot, they found it on the first day of school and ever since that day it's been their favorite spot. Hyuna sigh still waiting for Micha, 'That's odd, Micha's never late before.' Hyuna thoughts while frown appear on her face.

"Why the frown face?" a voice snap Hyuna's attention as she looks up and saw him.

Hyuna eyes wide in surprise to see him, 'Did he just talked to me?' Hyuna thought. Niel smiles as he walk toward her, Hyuna's heart beat slowly as her cheeks slowly turn to pink. Niel sat down next to her on the bench, "It's very nice place, I didn't know this exist." Niel said and Hyuna can't say it because she's in shock.

Niel glances at her, "Are you okay?"

Hyuna blink and nodded her head, "Ye... I'm okay." Hyuna mumbled while stare at her salad. Niel smiles at her shy, "I'm Niel, I believe your name is Hyuna, right?" Hyuna blink then she nodded her head once again.

"Ye..." Hyuna said, 'Micha! Where are you!!!' Hyuna thought in begging.

-Micha-

Micha glare at the person front of her, she gritted her teeth in annoying, 'He's so annoying!' she thought. Front of her is L.Joe from Teen Top.

Micha was about to leave and go to her and Hyuna's favorite place however, L.Joe block her and he won't stop bothering her no matter what. Micha held her annoying sigh, "You know... you're getting on my freaking nerves." Micha blunt.

L.Joe blink in surprise then he smirk at her with amuse, "You even more interesting than I thought." Micha rolled her eyes. She glares at L.Joe, "What do you want?" Micha said to L.Joe. Micha doesn't really like L.Joe that much; he's too much have a punk headed, bragger, arrogant, annoying, and playboy. That's how Micha sees it.

L.Joe lean forward to her, "You're mine." Micha raise her eyebrows at him then she smile beautifully at him. L.Joe eyes wide, 'I never seen her smile like that before...' L.Joe thought then suddenly water is on his face.

L.Joe shake her face and saw Micha's holding empty water bottle, Micha stick her tongue out at him, "No way, pabo!" Micha said then she quickly turn around and run away from him. L.Joe is in very shock and speechless, then he just chuckled while shakes his head, "Very, very interesting girl." L.Joe said with small smile.

...

Micha run to her favorite place but pause when she saw Niel and Hyuna sitting on the bench. Micha raise her eyebrows at the scene, 'Oh, seems like he got my message.' Micha thought about this morning that she shouted to people that Hyuna is signal. Ah, that was good times for Micha. Micha smiles softly, 'Hyuna deserve to have happiness.' Micha thought.

Hyuna is like a sister to Micha, they been best friend for a long time and they always stick together no matter what. Micha noticed something about Hyuna; she can see that Hyuna is in panic.

'Uh-oh...' Micha eyes wide in shock then she quickly run to Hyuna. Hyuna heard the running footsteps as she turns and she feels relief when she saw Micha. "Micha..." Hyuna smile calmly, Micha grinned at Hyuna, "Yo." Micha glance at Niel, "What are you doing here?" Micha blunt and Hyuna look at Micha with disapprove face.

Niel just smile as he stood up, "Just keeping Hyuna's company. See you around, Hyuna." Niel smile at Hyuna and walk away. Micha watch Niel leaving and when he's out of her sight. Micha look at Hyuna, "Are you ok?" Micha asked her best friend in concerned.

Hyuna smile softly while nodded her head and Micha frown, 'She never been confident without me being around her. Always panic because she's all alone to a boy. I totally forgot about her situation.' Micha thought in guilty. She sits down next to Hyuna, "Hyuna..." Hyuna look at Micha, "Someday... we might be separate to different path. We'll never know what happens to the future." Micha added. Hyuna bit her bottom lip, "I know, Micha. But can we just forget that for now. We can enjoy right now, think about that later." Hyuna said with honestly voice and Micha smiles sadly and nodded her head. "Ok."

-Three Weeks Later-

Hyuna is sitting on the bench while dress nicely.

"Hey, Hyuna... why the hell am I here?" Micha said while cross her arms with annoying expression on her face. She also dresses nicely too but different from Hyuna's.

Hyuna and Micha are waiting for two boys are from Teen Top group. Niel asked Hyuna to invite a place and he got four tickets so Hyuna agreed without thinking and she dragged Micha to her as Micha is joined as well. Micha mumbled in annoyed because she finds out that L.Joe also is coming with them.

Suddenly the storm comes as two girls look up in confusion. The winds came, as a black hole suddenly appears in the air as the two girls eyes wide in shock, panic, and speechless.

Two girls lift up in the air and slowly goes to the black hole, Micha realize it, "Holy! Are you freaking kidding me?!" Micha shouted in panic while Hyuna look at Micha with horror and fear face. "Micha!" Two girls got in the black hole fast then the weather went back to normal.

L.Joe and Niel saw what happened in front of them, L.Joe click his tongue, "Damn, that bastard just had to take two interesting girls. Why can't he just choose different two other girls." L.Joe gritted his teeth while Niel frown, "I guess, we're not meant to be with them. They are meant to be with them. After all, it's their fate and its destiny since birth." Niel said with honestly voice while smile sadly.

L.Joe frown, "Life . She's very interesting... and first girl that I actually am interested in her." L.Joe said and Niel scoff, "Things would be very different if we're with two girls but fate has another plans." L.Joe and Niel look up at the sky.

"He better take care of her or I will kick his , kidnap her and run away with her." L.Joe vowed and Niel just chuckled while shakes his head.

'Take care girls. And good luck.'