Micha and Hyuna's batteries died!

New World, New Love

 

Hyuna slowly open her eyes and blinks softly, she sat up and yawns quietly. She reaches to grab her hearing aids, once she grabs it and put it on. However, nothing turns on. Hyuna started to freak out, she keep turning on and off but nothing sounds coming. She takes out her hearing aids and stare at it. "Oh no..." she can't even hear herself speaking. Her batteries have died and she has no extra batteries with her anymore.

Hyuna looks around, her ears only greet with silent except few deep noises. She bit her bottom lip worried, scare and nervous. Hyuna doesn't know what to do or what to say to the Prince about her disability ears. Hyuna's eyes started to teary, she doesn't like the silent world because it scares her. She quickly run to her own bathroom and shut the door with locks. Hyuna climb in the large bathtub and curl up while crying. She cover her face on her knees, 'Why does it have to be today?'

-Micha-

Micha locks the door, 'I hate cochlear implant.' Micah thought with a sigh, she just finds out that her cochlear implant's battery is dead and now she can't hear anything. Everything is dead silent to Micha, and Micha doesn't like it. Not one bit. Micha frown and she walks to her bed, she climbs on her bed and hides under the blanket. Tears slowly coming out of Micha's eyes.

...

Two girls didn't even come out of their bedroom at all for almost a whole day and the princes thought it was odd so they went to check on them.

-Kwangmin-

Kwangmin opens the door and saw it empty in the bedroom, he frown while walks inside. He looks around and saw the bathroom door is shut. Kwangmin walks to the door and knock but no answer. He grabbed the doorknob to turn but its lock, 'So she's in there.' Kwangmin knock the door again. Yet no answer from Hyuna, he frown deepen. "Hyuna... open this door." he demanded softly.

He waits few minutes but nothing. Kwangmin knock again, "Open this door right now." he demanded.

And again, nothing answer. Kwangmin is starting to feel that he never feel it before. He knock hard on the door, "Hyuna! Open this damn door right now!" Kwangmin keeps knocking the door.

Still, nothing and Kwangmin can't take it anymore. His eyes turn black as he kick the door hard and the door fall down broken. Kwangmin walk inside the bathroom, he looks around quickly until his black eyes saw Hyuna.

His black eyes slowly turns to brown eyes, he can hear Hyuna's crying. He slowly walks toward her carefully not to scare her, he climb in the bathtub and bent down his knees. He doesn't know what to do so he just follows his instinct. Kwangmin sits next to Hyuna and slowly wrap his arms around Hyuna. Hyuna just remain sitting there, and Kwangmin just sigh and do his own way. He just put his arm under Hyuna's leg and he gently picks her up onto his lap. Hyuna just cover her face in Kwangmin's neck.

Kwangmin just rubs Hyuna's back while rocking back and forth in the big bathtub. He just stays quiet until Hyuna slowly stop crying, she just stays there and then she lean up. Hyuna look at Kwangmin with red puffy eyes from the tears. Kwangmin frown, "What's wrong?" Kwangmin asked softly.

Hyuna's eyes started to teary, "I....I...." tears fall once again as Kwangmin frown deepen. ".....I can't hear..." Hyuna whimpers and Kwangmin look at Hyuna in shock.

-Youngmin-

Youngmin knock softly on the door, "Excuse me, are you there miss?" Youngmin shouted out softly. It's been almost a whole day and Micha never come out of her bedroom so Youngmin is a little worried.

Nothing responds from Micha, Youngmin tilted his head as he knocks the door again. "Is everything okay?" Youngmin wait for the answer or any noise but nothing. Youngmin frown, he knocks the door little hard and loud but nothing. "Micha, please open the door." Youngmin shouted out loud enough for a hallway could hear. And he finally called out her name.

However, nothing replies so Youngmin's eyes turn blue as he grabbed the doorknob and twist it round and broke the lock as he opens it wide. He walks inside in the bedroom and he heard the cries from Micha.

Youngmin walks to the bed, he sat down on the side of the bed and reaches the blanket. He gently pulls the blanket down as his eyes turns to brown when he saw Micha's tears. Micha opens her eyes and look up at Youngmin, Youngmin's heart squeeze tighter when he saw sad and scares in her eyes.

Youngmin tilted his head, "What's wrong, Micha?" Youngmin whispers and Micha started to cry once again. Youngmin frown sadly, he took off his shoes and his suit jacket off then he climbs on the bed.

He lies next to Micha and hug her tightly on his chest and Micha just cry and cry making his shirt wet from her tears but Youngmin doesn't care. All he cares is why is Micha's crying. Micha sniffed, "I can't..." Youngmin glance at Micha, ".....I'm deaf..." Youngmin eyes wide in shock.

'What?'

===================

Next Chapter, "Micha's and Hyuna's Past

Look forward~! :D