Meet the Prince!

New World, New Love

 

-Hyuna-

It's been two hours and Hyuna has finished getting everything clean and dress up well.

She inhaul then let it go, Hyuna bit her bottom lip while thinking. Lots of things change to fast for Hyuna. She always has a normal life, daily school weeks, weekends and holidays. However, right now she's in different world that she didn't know it exist. Hyuna sigh softly until the door opens and she look up.

Minwoo stare at Hyuna in emotionless, "Follow me." Minwoo turns around to walk and Hyuna quickly follow him. She looks around, it's a long hallway and no doubt that she will get herself lost in the castle. Hyuna continue following Minwoo until they reach the big black double doors. Minwoo turns around, "He is waiting for you inside.... and he hates waiting." Minwoo walk away leaving Hyuna standing fronts of the doors.

Hyuna gulped in nervously then she slowly reach to knock the doors softly. The double doors open itself, Hyuna is very nervous then she slowly walks inside the large room. The doors shut it behind her as she turns around in shock and noticed there are no doorknobs.

"You're not planning to leave early right now. Right?" the voice startled to Hyuna and she slowly turns around.

Her eyes widen in shock, confusion, lost, and fear when she saw him.

He turn his attention to Hyuna as he smirks at her, "Welcome to the Darkness Castle, your name?" he asked/demanded and Hyuna gulped in fear, "H-Hy-Hyuna." Hyuna stuttered nervous and fear. He walks toward her, then he slowly observes her carefully and he tilted his head, "I've decided."

He grabbed Hyuna's wrist and dragged her to his throne, he sat down and pull Hyuna on his lap. Hyuna blush with her eyes wide, "I'm known as Prince Kwangmin. And you my dear, are my slave." his eyes turns black and Hyuna barely could breathe.

'What have I gotten myself to?!' Hyuna thought with fear.

-Micha-

Micha stare at the mirror, she wears a white dress and surprise fits her perfectly.

Micha sigh softly, "I don't know why do I have to wear dress." Micha mumbled then the she heard the door knocked. Jeongmin open the door with a calm smile on his face, "You look very pretty. Now, let's meet the Prince. He is waiting for you." Jeongmin stand by the door waiting for Micha, Micha walks to the door. She pauses, "He will explain to me everything, will he?" Micha asked Jeongmin as Jeongmin nodded his head, "Of course, miss." Micha nod her head then she walks out of the room.

...

Micha is already in the royal room; she is waiting for the Prince to arrive. Almost on time, he has arrive, "Sorry I'm little late. There's some business that I need to finish." He smiles softly at Micha.

Micha blink then, "Who are you?" she blurt without thinking as the young man smiles, "I'm Prince Youngmin, nice to meet you. Your name, miss?" Youngmin bowed.

Micha tilted her head, "Micha." she bowed as well. Youngmin smiles as he walks toward her, "It's nice to see that you're well now. I found you in the woods, I've been worried but I'm glad to see you all better now." Youngmin said. Micha just listens to him then she nods at her, "Thank you." she cross her arms, "Now, can we discuss something very serious, please?" Micha asked nicely.

Youngmin nod his head, "Of course. Seeing you as a smart girl, I know you figure it out that you're in different world." Micha just stares at him, "This worlds is not full of humans." Youngmin added. He walks to the large balcony as Micha slowly follow him.

Youngmin look up at the sky, "Its full of angels and dark angels. Half and half." Youngmin explained, "You're the only human in this world right now." Micha shakes her head, "Anieyo, I'm not only human here." Micha said.

Youngmin turn around and look at her with confusion eyes, "What do you mean you're not only human here?" Micha sigh and stare at the view, "I came here with my best friend by the black hole. My best friend had been kidnapped by a dark angel man. Now she's probably somewhere in the dark." Micha said with bitter and worried.

Youngmin frown, "I'm sorry, I didn't know that. My men told me that they only saw one human. So I assume that it's only you. But two humans on this world, it's no good." Youngmin said. He walks back inside the royal room and Micha quickly follow him.

"Well, I don't care about that! I need to go and get her!" Micha said as Youngmin suddenly stopped and Micha accidentally bump Youngmin's back.

Youngmin turns around and grabbed her shoulders, "You simply cannot go out there alone!" Youngmin refuses and Micha glares at Youngmin, she drops his hands away from her shoulders.

"I don't care! You can't order me or control me! I'm not one of your people or one other dark angel! I'm just a human and my best friend is out there all alone! I refuse to sit here and waiting for something to happen. I'm going to save her no matter what it takes!" Micha said with strong voice.

Youngmin shakes his head in disbelief, "I never seen a girl with so much courage, but that doesn't mean you can go and risk your life in danger!" Youngmin said with stubborn.

Micha glares hard at him, "You can't stop me." Micha said with determined. Youngmin lean down, "That's where you're wrong, I can stop you. I'm not letting you risk your life in danger, even though you may not be my people but I won't allow a human especially a girl to go out there alone against the darkness." Youngmin said.

Micha scoffed as she's about to leave but Youngmin grabbed but gently Micha's wrist, "You don't know this world, and this history. It's dangerous for you not knowing about this world. I'm sorry, but I cannot allow you to do that." Micha stares at Youngmin, "Why would you care? We just met." Micha asked him with confusion.

Youngmin swallow hard, "Because... because..." Youngmin trail off in curious and lost. He doesn't know the reasons. Micha could tell that he didn't have reasons so she dropped her wrist from his hand.

"I won't leave. At least not right now, I will learn about this world and this history. Once I learn it, I will leave this Castle and save my best friend." Micha vowed then she walks away.

Youngmin stares at Micha as she walks until she's out of his sights. "Who is she exactly?" Youngmin thought out loud softly.

================

Next Chapter: "Hyuna and the Beast: Dinner"

Next chapter will be only Hyuna then after that, it will be Micha. :)

Look forward! :D