Micha and the Prince: Library

New World, New Love

 

Micha stares at the mirror with annoyed expression on her face, 'I still don't know why do I always have to wear dresses...' Micha thought, 'But I'm glad I still have my shoes.' Micha thought with a happy face, because she really, really hates heels.

   

...

Micha walks the long hallway, she looks around carefully, 'It's so peacefull... you can feel like nothing can harm you now... Hyuna should be here... she will feel a lot more safe.' Micha thought with a frown on her face. Hyuna is always been a sister and a best friend to her. Hyuna is the only person who understood her pain, her suffer, and her loneilness. Micha sigh softly, she glance at the door with a label that said 'Library'. Micha quickly walks to the door and walks inside the large library.

Micha look around with wide eyes in shock, "Whoa..." Micha was in awed. She walks toward to the bookshelf and saw lots of old and run out books spines. Micha glances at the table, she saw the big book. As curious as she is, she walks to the table and saw the title of the big book.

"The History of Angel Dimension."

Micha read it out loud until the voice startled her, "It's a very long, long story." Micha turns around and saw Youngmin. He smiles softly at her; "I can summaries it for you, if you want that is." Youngmin offered.

Micha thought about it then she nod her head, she walks around and Youngmin started to tell the story. "Long time ago, there were two witches. One is good and other is bad. White witch was our mother from thousands years ago; she was very beautiful almost mistakenly as goddess. One day, she create this beautiful world fills with plants and everything just for peaceful. However, Darkness witch came and she wants the world to change into the world darkness. White witch refuses, many times and the Darkness witch was furious so she declare war." Youngmin explained while he leans on the table.

Micha is walking while looking the books, "The darkness witch and the white witch? How does that explain when this world is fills with angels?" Micha asked as she glances at Youngmin.

Youngmin smile sadly, "The White witch and the Darkness witch has been a war and the White witch wasn't very powerful, she able to save the half of the world while the Darkness witch got the other half of world. Until a god came and talked to the White witch, the white witch and the god has fallen in love with each other. That was when they got their first baby, half angel and half witch. Darkness witch heard it, she wants the baby but the god refuses. He set up his power to block the darkness from coming in this part of the world." Youngmin said. Micha just continue looking through the books until she saw an old, blank spine black book. She grabs the book and saw that it's a diary.

Youngmin continues, "There's woods line up and only angel of lights can go there but limit. We can't stay there forever, if we stay, we'll die. That's how powerful the god put cast upon. I know lots of history of the White witch, gods, and the Lights. However, I do not really know much about the Darkness witch, darkness, and dark angel. I don't know how, when, why, where. I really don't know much." Youngmin said. Micha look at Youngmin, "I think I understand the history little bit. Not much, but I kind of get it." Micha said. Youngmin smile, "That's good then." Micha nod her head and she looks down at her hands, it's an old diary and somehow she feels connect to the diary.

Youngmin walks slowly to Micha, "Is there any questions that you've been curious about?" Youngmin asked and Micha turns around as she hid the book behind her. "There are many questions that hasn't been answer yet. But the problem is, I don't know how to start with the question." Micha said with half-truth and half lie. Youngmin tilted his head, "Okay... I understand." Youngmin said.

Micha bit her lip, "Well... I'm going to go to back to the room. And rest from all the information that I just learned." Micha said with a half smile then she quickly walks to the door and jogging to her bedroom. When she's out of Youngmin's sight, Youngmin started to chuckled softly, "She's interesting, especially when I never seen a girl in a dress with a shoes." Youngmin smiles, 'It's actually cute.' Youngmin thought.

...

Micha arrive at her new bedroom, she lean on the door while took a breath and she looks at the old diary. Micha walks to her bed and she sits down, she opens the book...

"This Diary belongs to Princess Angelina. xxx7"

Micha eyes wide in shocked, "That's like... hundred years ago!" Micha thought out lout in disbelief and confusion.

=========================

Next Chapter is, "The Secrets of the Diary and Creating a Bond!"

Look forward~ :D