Secret Place and Give the Prince a Chance!

New World, New Love

 

The sun shines brightly through the window as Micha tying her shoes. She glances at the mirror.

   

Micha nod at herself then she walks out of her bedroom, "Now time to explore." Micha mumble.

"Did you say explore?" Micha jump in surprise as she turns around. Then she places her hand on her heart, "You scare the heck of out me, Donghyun." Micha calms her heart.

Donghyun smile, "My apologize, miss." Donghyun bowed. Micha just wave it off, "It's fine. And ye, I'm going to explore." she said as she walks. Donghyun walks behind her, "Well, Miss... today is a very nice day. Maybe you can walk to the garden." Micha paused her steps and she turns around at Donghyun, "And where is this garden?" Donghyun smile mysteriously.

...

Micha stares, "You gotta be kidding me." she looks at Donghyun, "What kind of idea is to put the garden up on the roof.... when there's no stairs?" Micha said with annoyed.

Donghyun chuckled, "I know that you're human. I can take you to the garden." Donghyun offered. Micha sigh, "Like I have a choice." Micha nodded her head. Donghyun picked Micha up in princess style; he bent down and started to jump high up to the roof.

Micha has her eyes close until she feels her feet touch the ground, she slowly opens her eyes and saw the beautiful paradise garden.

  

"Wow..." Micha look around in awed. She walks to the garden and saw many kinds of flowers. "Beautiful?" Micha heard the different but familiar voice. She nodded her head, "Ye... it's beautiful." Micha glance at him, "I never knew this place could actually be on the roof." Micha small smile appears on her face.

Youngmin chuckled, "Well... my father told me that my mother used to love this paradise garden. They always come here." Micha listen to Youngmin.

She turn facing him, "You mean... like a secret place?" Micha asked and Youngmin shakes his head.

"Aniyeo, my parents secret place is not here." Youngmin smile mysteriously. Micha tilted her head in confusion, "Ok?" Micha thought out loud. Youngmin watching Micha's looking at the flowers and the scene in front of her then he thought of a good idea. 

Youngmin reach to Micha and grabbed but gently her wrist. Micha look up at Youngmin. He smiles and gently pulls her to him as he walks to straight to the gate door.

Micha just let him take her somewhere while she stare at the hand wrapped around her wrist, 'I wonder what it likes to feel when he holds my hand?' Micha thought then she realize what she thinks as she quickly shakes her thoughts away.

"Do you like swing?" Youngmin asked suddenly question and Micha blink as she furrowed her eyebrows in confuse. Until she saw a swing.

Micha walks to the swing when Youngmin gently let go of her wrist. He watches Micha walks to the swing, she slowly sits down and started to shift backward and forward slowly. Micha looks up with a soft smile, Youngmin smile when he finally gets to see Micha's smile and relaxing.

Micha look at Youngmin, 'He's not a bad person.' Micha thought as she smiles. And for the first time when she came to this world, she feels relaxing.

-Hyuna-

Hyuna changed her dress and put her heels on.

 

She quickly walks out of her bedroom. Hyuna looks around carefully and cautioned, then she walks down the long hallway. The hallway wall has pictures on the wall and Hyuna saw many kinds of pictures.

She stopped when she saw a picture of a woman; the woman is very beautiful. She has long brown hair; dark brown eyes, fair skin, full red lip, and she dress beautifully.

Hyuna was in awed by the woman's beauty, "She's beautiful, isn't she?" Hyuna turn her head and saw Kwangmin. Kwangmin stares at the picture as Hyuna saw the sadness in his eyes. "My father once told me that she's the most exordinary woman he ever met." Kwangmin explained.

Hyuna look at the picture again, "Who is she?" Hyuna asked as Kwangmin smile bitter, "She's my mother.... she died after she gave birth to me." Kwangmin said with bitter tone. Hyuna eyes shows sympathy and sad. Kwangmin sigh softly, "I never get a chance to know her. All I know is that we only have one picture of her and her name was Angelina." Kwangmin said.

Hyuna eyes wide, 'Angelina...' she stares at the picture again, 'She's that woman who wrote that letter? That letter is address... to me...' Hyuna thought. Kwangmin tilted his head; "I remember that my father told me that she's also have amazing ability. She can see the future." Kwangmin said.

Hyuna just stares at the picture, 'She can see the future... is that why she knew my name?' she glance at Kwangmin, 'And she wants me to give him a chance...' Hyuna softly smile.

'I should, give him a chance before it’s too late.' Hyuna thought.

"Ummm..." Kwangmin glance at Hyuna, "... can you tell me more? It's okay if you don't want to, though." Hyuna quickly said the last part and Kwangmin just stares at her.

Kwangmin actually feels a little bit better when Hyuna asked him that she wants to know more. So Kwangmin told her what his father once told him about his mother. Kwangmin felt like she's giving him a chance, and he's not going to ruin the chance.

...

Kwangmin walks to his bedroom, he thought about what just happened. He just talked while Hyuna was listening to him and they just walk and talk. Also getting to know each other slowly, and for the first time. Kwangmin actually starting to hope that maybe Hyuna is the one for him. He walks to the dresser; he opens the jewelry box and saw a rare ring.

Kwangmin just stares, "I wonder I can have the love just like you just had, father." Kwangmin thought out loud.

-Youngmin-

Youngmin leans on the window while look at the sky, Jeongmin walks inside with a white jewelry box on his hands. "Are you sure that she's the one?"Jeongmin asked as he set the jewelry box down on the table.

Youngmin walks to the table, "There's no mistaken... the fate brought her here and I know that she's the one. The way her personality is, the way she smiles..." Youngmin smile when he thought about Micha's smile. Jeongmin frown, "She's seems like a nice girl but we don't know much about her."

Youngmin opens the jewelry box, "She will tell me, when she's ready. And I just hope that I can have the love just like my father had."

Youngmin smiles while Jeongmin frown with a bad feelings. 

=========================

Next Chapter, "Micha and Hyuna's batteries died!"

Look forward~! ;D