Hyuna and the Beast: Dinner

New World, New Love

 

Hyuna is sitting on her new bed; she has been transfer to a new bedroom since she is now Kwangmin slave. Hyuna sigh softly, she frown while tears appear, "I wanna go home." Hyuna though out loud in sadly and scare. She stood up from her bed and walk to the balcony, she lean on the rail resting on her forearms. Hyuna watching the dark sky that never changes around the Darkness Castle. She sighs once again, until the door knock as she turns around and saw Hyunseong.

Hyuna already met Hyunseong since he showed her new bedroom an hour ago. Hyunseong bowed, "Your Master wants you to get ready for the dinner. You will have dinner with him alone, it will be ready in few hours." Hyunseong said then he left the room.

Hyuna frown, she walks to the wardrobe, she opens it and attempt to find a good dress for the dinner. Even though she doesn't want to join the dinner but she has to. Once Hyuna found it, she grabbed the black dress and shoes that match. "All dresses are black except different designs." Hyuna mumbled.

...

Hyuna fix her hair then she smoothly her dress, she tilted her head with a small smile on her face.

   

"Good dress for the dinner." Hyuna thought out loud. The door opens again, this time it's Minwoo. Minwoo look at Hyuna, "You look y." Minwoo smirk as Hyuna blush. Minwoo jerk his head, "Let's go." Hyuna quickly follow Minwoo.

-Dining Room-

Minwoo walks to the table, he pulls the chair, "He will be arrive soon." Minwoo said and Hyuna slowly sits on the chair. Minwoo left the room while Hyuna is still sitting on the chair waiting for the Prince arrive.

Once the prince already arrives, Kwangmin walks to his seat and sits across from Hyuna. Kwangmin stares at Hyuna as Hyuna shift uncomfortable. Then finally a maid brought the plates for both, she set the plate on the table then left the room.

Hyuna slowly reach the fork and eat while Kwangmin eats as well. In silent are very tense and uncomfortable. Kwangmin tilted his head; "My men told me that you're not the only human in this world..." Hyuna jumps in shock when Kwangmin is talking to her. She looks up at Kwangmin, "W-what?" she whispers. He hummed while playing with his food with a fork, "There's another human... a girl... your sister?" Kwangmin asked and Hyuna gulped in fear. She slowly shakes her head, "Anieyo... she's my best friend. She came here with me... but I don't know where she is right now." Hyuna said with low worried voice. Kwangmin nodded his head then stare at the drink, "If you want... I can send my best men out there searching for your best friend." Kwangmin offered and Hyuna stares at him with cautioned, worried, excitement, and relief.

"R-really? Can you do that?" Hyuna asked with hopeful voice as Kwangmin shrugged his shoulders. "Sure, but don't get your hopes high, who knows. She might be dead." Kwangmin said with careless. Hyuna eyes wide as her heart beat fast. She slowly look down at the food, she lost her appetite as her eyes watery. Kwangmin sipped his drink and noticed that Hyuna is not touching her food, "Why aren't you eating?" Kwangmin frown.

Hyuna look up at Kwangmin with harsh, angry and sadness tears in her eyes. Kwangmin pause, Hyuna bit her bottom lip, "I'm sorry... I don't feel too well right now." Hyuna push the chair back and stood up. "Thanks...for the food." Hyuna choked then she quickly left the dining room. Kwangmin is remain sitting on the chair, he clutched his hands and tighten his teeth. "DAMN IT!" Kwangmin swing his hand to the glass as the glass flew toward to the wall and broke the glass.

Kwangmin stood up and stare at the window with anger, he's like the beast when he's so angry. So furious that he loathed seeing her into that emotion that he does not enjoy. "Why the hell does that bother me so much?" Kwangmin thought out loud wondering.

...

Hyuna is crying and crying while lying on her bed, "I don't want to be here... Micha... please be safe." Hyuna whimper and she slowly fell asleep with the tears flowing.

==================

Phew, now next chapter is, "Micha and the Prince: Library"

Look forward~! ;D