A Heart is Thankful and Troublesome

Feel The Dark Beat

By next morning, Seohyun woke her brother, Taemin with a small peck on his cheek, which was normal. But behind her, Kyuhyun looked at Taemin jealously as he didn't get a small kiss from her.

Taemin: TEeheee, gasamnida for the morning bobo, noona! (kissing her back on her cheek)

Kyuhyun: Wheres my bobo?

Seohyun: You don't need one!

Kyuhyun: (pout) aniyo! bobo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Taemin: you'll get it l8ter, if you treat my noona well!

Kyuhyun: Seohyun-shii, may I please get a bobo?

Seohyun: aniyo...

Kyuhyun: If you give me a kiss,... I'll reveal my past!

Seohyun: I don't need to know!

Kyuhyun: But,but,but... I thought you wanna know! (pout)

Taemin: Noona doesn't like people who act younger than who thay are, its better if you act normal, and noona isn't a a very good mood today. :(

Seohyun:aniyo... (denying) lets sell cookies now! (in hurry for no reason)

So the 3 went into town where they started a small stand and advertised their cookies.

Kyu,Tae,Seo:heart Shaped Cookies for sale!!!! $1 each!

A crowd came over, many couples came too, almost all te cookies were sold out. Suddenly, a couple came over and they peered at the 2 curiously.

Haesica: Cookis? Why are you selling cookies in here? This isn't a market!

Seo: Mianhe... its for a good cause....

Haesica:How?

Taemin: Since we are orphans, we are raising money to keep ourselves healthy.....

Once Kyuhyun heard it, he frowned.

Kyu: (in head) don't you think Taemin, you're making us sound really poor, when we're not?

Haesica:chinja? Aigooooo... so sad.

The couple paused, by any chance they said, are you the girl and the older boy siblings or a couple?

Seokyu:huh? aniyo!!!!

Haesica: chinja? Well we hope you get along, because we think you'll make a great couple!

Kyu:=.=? Ne, araso, thank you for coming, come again soon!

Haesica:aniyo,.... heres $75 to help you live. *wink* Good luck!

Taemin: That noona is so nice! :) Magic seems to come by, like Cinderalla!

Kyu: ? You're weird, Taemin.

Seohyun: Yay, extra money for the ... huh?

but she was cut off, a group of dark, y-looking  boys were in front of her and they seemed like they wanted something from her.

Leader: Get her!

Seohyun, Taemin: !!!!!!!!!!!!!? 0.0! (in panic)

Seohyun:AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

What do you think will happen? If you like the story please don't unsubscribe and continue to support this! And for those who started reading, please subscribe if you like it! :) Gasamnida!!!