Exposure

Feel The Dark Beat

THen as the boys left Seohyun's room, she got ready for bed. She did her normal routine of brushing her hair, brushing her teeth, showering, etc.

It was finally 11, and Seohyun slept into her bed, sleepy. She was just about to snooze when Kyuhyun popped out of nowhere.

Seohyun:  YAH!

Kyuhyun: hehehehe...

Seohyun: What is wrong with you?

Kyuhyun: I wanted to talk to you!

Seohyun: (pretends can't hear him and tries to fake sleep)

Kyuhyun: Well, I don't care if you listen or not, but I'm gonna say it.

There was a long pause, the room was silent.

Kyuhyun: Joahae./i like you.

Seohyun, was shocked, she never had feelings for a boy, and was surprised that someone would have it on her.

Seohyun: (turns in her bed)  I don't like you, go away.

But deep inside her, she knew that Kyuhyun made her heart beat faster.

Seohyun: Its just a coincidence.

Kyuhyun:?

Seohyun: Go back to your room now. I'll see you tomorrow, and for the rest of the year!

Kyuhyun: What about my life?

Seohyun: (mumbles)You have no life.zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Kyuhyun: Aish, this girl! Do you know how hard girls would come for me?

Seohyun:... (no answer)

Kyuhyun: I just want you to know, that, I can protect you when you are in need.( he was about to leave).

But then he saw, Seohyun's entire lower half exposed. She was weraing shorts, and her blanket didn't cover her.

Kyuhyun: Take care of yourself! (goes over to cover her with her blanket)

As he walked closer to her, his heart beated faster every second, everything about her lured him in. Like a trap, but a trap that will lead to good life.