Last Breath

Feel The Dark Beat

Seohyun: Don't go! Appa! You can live, just breath in and out, in and out! You can make this! Do this for the family! Do it for yourself and for others! Please live, appa!

Taemin was crying nearby as he watched his sister try to help his father breathe and live. But it wasn't working. His appa, was deeply injured and there was no hospital near by to help save his life. There was nothing else he could do... but to give up.

Seohyun: You can do it!

Appa: Mianhe, Seohyun... (choking because hard to breathe) I eh... you're a striong girl! You can raise the family without me... Appa will be safe once he dies, appa will go to heaven. (closes his eyes)

Taemin: Aniyo! APPPPA!!!!!!!! (crying harder)

Seohyun: Don't go... appa. :(

But it was too late, their father didn't breathe any longer. He was silent, dead and resting now in peace.

Seohyun and Taemin: Apppa! Why do you leave us? (shaking and crying on each other's shoulders) WE will miss you... come back to us! Please wake up! This is just a dream, its not true!

But he didn't respond, he soul was now in peace, and nothing could wake him up anymore.

Umma: Its ok children! (crying also) Appa wants us to still live without him!

Taemin: Umma! How could you say that? Do you not love appa? (angry)

Umma: I love him! What do you mean? (shocked by the sudden words from Taemin) 

Taemin: Its not ok without him! I miss appa! (wailing in sadness)

Everything was still, everyone was on the soil floor mourning over their appa's/husbands death. Things weren't any better.

The family: Appa! Why do you have to go away?!