Love's Way

Feel The Dark Beat

Once Taemin stopped crying, he thought for a while.

Taemin: Ugggh, those 2. Why can't they just get along with each other? Its getting on my nerves! I'm trying to be positive but it seems like its not working. No one wants to see me sad....

Haesica: Taemin, are you alright?

Taemin: huh? (fake smile) ne, I'm fine, you 2 should get going, its getting dark soon....

Haesica:ne, annayang Taemin. :)

Once the helpers left, Taemin thought of a plan,

Taemin: Yah, love will not go together if I don't do something with my noona and hyung. I need to make a plan, to get the 2 together. Besides, I think they would look cute together.... hmmmmmm....

Suddenly, Taemin found an idea. He rushed to get a piece of paper and wrote down messily,

Find me.... Help ASAP -Taem

And just like that he went exploring through the house. He saw the livingroom, bedrooms, and he caught sight of a strange door. He opened it and found it led to a pathway full of cobwebs.

Taemin: Ahhh... spider! eeekkk!

But he was alone, Seohyun and Kyuhyun were somewhere else in the house and they couldn't hear him.

Slowly, Taemin went up the passage closing the door slightly. Once he reached the top of the secret way, he found himself on the roof of the buildiing. But it wasn't bare. He found chalk and a desk with a chair.

Taemin: Those 2 should start finding me now..... hmmmmmmmm. (drawing hearts with chalk) Maybe when they do find me, they'll realise their love for each other, and my beautiful painting can be the result of their relationship! :)

Meanwhile, the 2 were still arguing. And Seohyun was getting a headache.

Seohyun: Ugggh, no, you stop. Stop bothering me.!

Kyuhyun: I'm alone, I'm just trying to find a way,....

but Seohyun couldn't hear him. She fainted onto the marble floor and was half-conscious.

Kyuhyun:! OMO! ARe you ok? (kneeling down to help her)

Seohyun:....

Seohyun:...

Seohyun: Tae......mi......n.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________-

sorry , haven't updated for a LONG time. Its just I get addicted to reading the stories instead of writing. heehee, sorry readers. I'll update more soon.