Aye ya, I ya, Ouai Ya Love Ya /Ch. 15

Feel The Dark Beat

THe very next day, Kyuhyun was out. He seemed like he didn't sleep at all last night, and was full of dark circles around his eyes and was exhausted.

Taemin and Seohyun was up early, ready to train Taemin, but it seemed like her helper wasn't up yet. (goes to Kyuhyun's room)

Seohyun: LOSER, WAKE UP!

Taemin: Rise and Shine, hyung! :)

Kyuhyun: (mumbles)mmmmmmmmmmmmmm. l8ter!zzzzzzzzzzZZZZ

Seohyun: If you continue to sleep, I'll whack you with this! (points to a pillow)

Kyuhyun: go ahead.

Taemin: (takes the pillow and whacks Kyuhyun in the face!)

Kyuhyun: YAH! Ouch!!!!! (covers his head)

Seohyun: Wake-up, sleepy head!

Kyuhyun:  (sits ups)Can't you wake me up a bit nice next time? Do you do that to Taemin?

Taemin: aniyo, noona is very nice! :)

Kyuhyun: Taemin, stop defending your noon! Shes too strict, you know! (chuckles)

Seohyun: Yah! Cho Kyuhyun, be careful of what you teach Taemin. Its not accurate you know!

Then the training, officially started.

Kyuhyun taught Taemin skills of Khung Fu/martial arts, while SEohyun taught Taemin how to hold a sword properly.

Seohyun: straighten your back, Taemin!

Taemin: awe! SO heavy noona!!!!

During their break, Kyuhyun went to Taemin.

Kyuhyun: Taemin-ah.

Taemin:yeh?

Kyuhyun: Your noona doesn't like me.

Taemin: aniyo, she likes everyone!

Kyuhyun: (laughs) Your so innocent Taemin, and clueless!

Suddenly, Seohyun was behind Kyuhyun, and she punched him in the back.

Kyuhyun: HAHa ha ha ha, Ouch!

Taemin: Hyung, your reflexes are so slow!

Kyuhyun: (winces?) That hurt you know? I'll get you Seohyun.

Seohyun:huh, wae?

Kyuhyun: (closes his eyes due to the pain) someday....

Seohyun: hahahahahahah. kekek, are you joking?

Kyuhyun: Does it look like I'm joking?

Seohyun: Idf you every become mean, and evil, I'll take over your room, and you, you (stutters) will have to live in the garbage can!

Kyuhyun: WHAT!

Seohyun: Now, help Taemin. (turns around)

Then Kyuhyun made his attack. He made sure Seohyun didn't see him, as he went up behind her and backhugged her.

Seohyun: Yowza!?

Kyuhyun: eheh, I told you, I'll revenge you.

Taemin: Aish! Teenagers are a pain in the ! (gives Kyuhyun a dirty look) Are boys nowadays, that desperate? Why does he like my noona that much? (shrugs shoulders)

th_tumblr_ldm3ejuSBh1qb8c0w.gif th_approvedkyuu.jpg th_tumblr_l802hjomjL1qbx3x7.gif

________________________________________________________________________________________________

updated! I'll updaet more now, since schools over, and I finished my other fictions!:)