Feel My Pain

Feel The Dark Beat

Days passed slowly, after the family's beloved's death. Seohyun went to apply for a job at a cafe and she got in. She worked day, and night and almost never slept. Her eyebags increased each day, and she became unhealthy. With no time to eat, she losed weight and was weak starving because of no food.

Seohyun: I can't take this anymore! Why? Appa? Why did you have to die? If you only lived, I don't need to go through this! (crying)My heart bleeds for you,appa to come back to the family! (thumping her chest)

Umma: Are you alright, sweetie?

Seohyun: DO I look ok? Isn't it obvious that I'm not fine?

Taemin: Calm down, noona! (scared)

Seohyun: (takes a deep breath) Mianhe... I miss appa! (wailing)

Umma: I've told you all, we can handle life without him! (annoyed)

Both Seohyun and Taemin: Why does it seem like you don't care about appa at all? You always say its ok when its not! What is wrong with you? Do you not love appa as much as we do?

Umma: Aniyo...

Seohyun: If so, then who are the pictures of that man in your purse? Its not even appa! Are you cheating on appa?

Umma: Hes just a friend of mine, besides appa is dead! I can do whatever I want.

Taemin: How could you! Umma, all these years you didn't love appa! He was the only one caring for us!What did you do? You only know how to play! You didn't even know what 2 x 80 is! How dumb and pabo are you?! You can't even care for us! What kind of mother are you?

Umma: How could you say that! (about to slap Taemin on his face and filled with anger)

Seohyun: Don't you dare slap Taemin! (grabs her hand) You are not part of this family anymore! Move away to your man's house!

Taemin: Neh, go away! I don't want to see you ever again in my life! You were a horrible mother! I don't understand how you grew up! I can't take ir anymore! You treat us as servants and don't even know how to cook! I bet you can't even live alone without someone doing things for you! You can't depend on yourself!

Seohyun: Be quiet, Taemin! And you, woman, shoo away! Now! MOVE!!!!! WE don't need you and don't come back!

As their once was umma fled, because of her anger and the hatred of her kids she ran away as fast as she could and didn't even bother to pack. But Seohyun all exhausted, she fainted and became all pale.

Seohyun: (falls from fainting)

Taemin: Noona! (goes to catch her and puts ice and blanket to cover her) Please don't die noona! We can  handle life together without that wicked mother here! Noona!!!!! (crying)

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________