Power of Love

Feel The Dark Beat

All heads turned to the unexpected comment from the member.

Seohyun: Who are you?

Gang member: Don't mind that, run away! (goes to untie Taemin's blindfold and handcuffs) I'm doing it for the sake of you 2 and love! Now scram!

And just like that, Seohyun and Taemin escaped leaving the gang confused.

Gang leader: Kyuhyun, do you know what you just did?

Kyuhyun: (confused) What?

Gang: You let them go!

Kyuhyun: Set them free, our concrete hearts are nothing compared to theirs!

Gang: What is wrong with you! How can you betray us like that?! What happened?

Kyuhyun: Love is stronger than us, what do you not understand?

But the gang obviously didn't understand what he meant. They thought he went loco and ignored him.

Kyuhyun: Love will beat us in every game we play, our guns are no use!

Gang leader: I've enough of you! (full of anger and feels some kind of fear)

Kyuhyun: I quit this! I miss everything from back then! What kind of life are we living? A garbage can. Full of dirt and flies, no love no care. What point of life is this? (crying now)

Gang leader: Go!

But Kyuhyun stayed there. He was now on his knees crying with sadness. The words from the girl he saved repeated in his head over and over again. IT stayed in him and pierced his heart.

Kyuhyun: Love kills!

And just like that, guns were pointed directly at him. All the members of the gang had enough of his strange manner and decided he should have been dead and gone. They were heartless and didn't care. Love was nothing to them.. Love was useless.

Gang leader: Repeat love again and be ready to be stabbed after your death! WE show no MERCY!

Kyuhyun: I need no mercry. Without me you are nothing. Theres nothing you can do! (walking to the door/exit)

Gang: (shoots their gun at him)

But Kyuhyun was gone already he was free from evil, and the evil was free as well.

Kyuhyun: This love can go on, even though it hurts.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Please comment and subscribe! :)