I Meet You

Feel The Dark Beat

Seohyun continued to work at the cafe and even though she was tired, she was able to support Taemin and herself. Suddenly, it was the day. The day the man told her that they, whoever they are, would come... to find her.

Gang:Move! (kicks the table to frighten people) Get out before you get hurt! (shouting)

Seohyun: Eeeeeek! (runs away)

But with all the customers scrambling,  and the pushing and yelling, Seohyun was pushed over and left behind, becoming the only victim of the gang.

Gang: What have we got here? (laugh)

Seohyun: Get away from me!

Gang: Theres no escape, pretty girl!

Seohyun: Set me free for the sake of my brother!

Gang: Theres no need!

Seohyun:?

Gang: We've got him right here...

Taemin was blindfolded and handcuffed on a chair, he was struggling to break free and was crying.

Taemin: Noona! Save me, help me! Don't abandon me! NOONA! (screaming his head off)

Seohyun: Set my brother free!

Gang: You have to pay the consequence.

Seohyun: I'll do it for the sake of love and my father!

Gang leader: You're father's long gone! (spit on the floor)

Seohyun: What is wrong with you? Don you not understand I have to care for my brother? (angry) How can you be so inhuman? Your actions are so rude, and this is all a misunderstanding!

Gang leader: Shut up! (about to slap her face)

Gang member: Don't!(slaps the hand away)

Seohyun, Taemin, and the rest of the gang: 0.0!?

Gang member: Set her and her brother free! For the sake of love, anyways!

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Who do you think the mysterious person is? :)