Heal Me With Cookies

Feel The Dark Beat

Kyu:I'm hungry!

Taemin: Have some cookies!:)

Kyu:cookies?

Taemin: Yeah... these yummy heart shape foods that you eat that is yummy food and good for you.?

Seo: Have you not eaten one before?

Kyu:Aniyo.... (takes a bite) ahhh..... it so good! i fell like I am in heaven now safe and sound! (in his own world, starry eyed and dreamy expression)

Taemin and Seo: Hello? Are you there? Yoo hoo~

Kyu:ne, mianhe....

Taemin: So how was your past?

Kyu: (looks away) can we not talk about this?

Seo: You know ours!

Kyu: It hurts me every time i have to talk about it...

Seo: But!!!...

Taemin: Unnie, his heart is very fragile and delicate, maybe sometime l8ter...?

Kyu:neh... just let me enjoy life and let me refill my memories of my past.... :( -> :)

L8ter that day, Kyu regained his energy and was very bright and cheerful. Her wasn't like his gangster self and seemed like a child in a teen for...

Kyu:allalaalllallalala.... (spinning around in circles)

Seo:YAh! since your staying at our house, you gotta work too!

Kyu: But! (agyeo-> puppy face)

Seo: I shouldn't have given you the cookies! You've gone high! You're worse than Taemin! Aren't you suppose to help us instead be like I should help you!

Kyu: I thought I was here to heal my heart! (pout)

Seo: (stern expression) ne... but there are consequences of you staying here!

Taemin: Help us and I'll give you another cookie!

Kyu: Araso! As long there are cookies!

So for the afternoon, Kyuhyun helped Taemin and Seohyun do some chores (wash the floor, wipe the table, clean up). At the end, he was exhausted.

Kyu: I'm tired! I feel super exhausted!!!!! (lying on the couch)

Taemin: cookies!

Kyu: Huh? where?

Seohyun: aniyo, silly. We're gonna bake cookies!

Kyu: At 9:00 pm?

Taemin: neh, so we can share it and sell it tomorrow!

Kyu: Its so good! I want it all for myself!

Taemin: You mean for us! Don't be so selfish!

Seo: Aigoo! Yiou act younger that Taemin and I, aren't you suppose to take care of us?

Kyu....... ne. *sigh*

Taemin: (breaks the silence) lets bake cookies then... araso?

Seokyu: ne....

So, the 3 bakes the cookies, they played with the flour and had a great time, and when it was time for decorating time, everyone made their own designs.

Baking period:

Taemin was rolling the dough while Kyuhyun was pounding them. Suddenly, Seohyun accidentally threw some flour on to Kyu's hair and the 3 started a flour fight!

Kyu:YAH!

Seo:MIANHE!

Taemin:heeeheee!

By the end of it, everyone was covered with flour from head to toe. They looked like snowmen/woman. 

Decorating perioud:

Taemin put swirls, while Seohyun did checks, and Kyuhyun put all the patterns he knew!

Seo: aw! I screwed up!

Kyu: (lools over)aniyo, its fine!

Seo: chinja? (blushing)

Taemin and Kyu: ne!

By the end of the night, the 3 has made 600 cookies to eat and sell and were all very satified wih my work,

Kyu: You have flour on your nose, Seohyun!

Seo: I do? (wipes her nose)

Kyu: You didn't wipe it! (chuckle and wipes it for her)

Seo: gomawo! (bows 90 degrees and smile + blushes)

Taemin: :) Seems like someones got company!

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

updated! Sorry for teh last few days! I couldn't update! :( I may not update as much, but please continue to support my fanfic! :)