Training day's : Dancing

I AM WHAT?! [ HIATUS ]

So there are confilct there poor you Manager oppa that you’re fault not read Ji Hyun profile properly -_-

AND double Update ^^

_________________________________________________________________________

16-10-2012

GG DORM

AUTHOR POV

“Unnie’s i am going”Ji Hyun say as she walk out with dark aura with her.

“See she really mad”Yuri say as she angry at their Manager.

“Yeah it say if she really mad she will just speak when it’s have to” Taeyeon say as she sigh after that and Tiffany hug her to easyness the angry.

ON THE WAY SM BUILDING

YOU POV

Hm....,it’s really peacefull here,yeah of course oppa don’t even say any word when we meet again i think he was going apologise to me but he just say,”Let’s go”,with scared voice and yeah i just nodded and going in the car and now it’s not peacefull but awakward.

I Have trauma before that why i angry at Oppa,want to know it?.

Okay i tell you all

FLASHBACK

I was walk from my dancing practice room to my house (A/N:Mansion!,Ji Hyun:Ok.,Ok...>,<)i mean mansion that was almost 10 Km and i don’t want to bring my car i am lazy you know (-_-).

And the most of all it was night because i can matrial arts so it’s okay,when i was passed an alley someone speak behind me.

“Hey y” that someone voice was really freaking me out because of that i can’t  do reflex and just frozen (If there are men behind Ji Hyun and whisper like that she always frozen different if it women and it because of that time she was not perpared because she always fell Dizzy if there are men around her)i can even move my body,then i feel someone grab my wirst and trun me around.

“Huh...,You have nice here” that someone said and smirk while touch my and as reflex i knocked him down

END OF FLASHBACK

And that why i have trauma if there is men that whisper from my behind and why not women?,it because i feel save and i can mark off if it men or women

SM BUILDING

(still)YOU POV

“Okay now we go to you’re  Dancing room okay?”Oppa ask me and i am don’t responde at him i just look around.

“*Sigh,okay let’s go this way”Oppa say as he was walk to some corridor and i walk behind him.

“We are here”Oppa say as he open some random door (again -_-) that there was some music you can hear from outside.

And wow!,it’s really amazing i see SHINee they do some practice i think and here i am standing still while look at them.

“Ho...,Who it is Hyung?”Key Oppa ask i think i don’t know.

“It’s you’re Noona new member”Oppa say as he introduce me to them.

“Oh really Hyung?”Taemin ask oppa and he was just nodded.

“She pretty”Jonghyun Oppa say as he look at me and i just smile at him.

“Yeah she is..,Where is Jaerin?”Oppa ask SHINee member.

“Noona was on her way here”Onew Oppa answer oppa.

“Oh okay then i go first i entrust her to you guys” Oppa say then he continue,”Don’t do anything funny..,oh and other more she know matrial arts all of them”,then he leave.

“Wah...,really you know all matrial arts?”Key Oppa ask me and i just nodded at him as answer.

“Hey,speak up”Minho Oppa command me and i just give him my famous glare,right now i don’t like to speak.

“Just introduce you’re self please?”This time Jonghyun Oppa ask and i just sigh.

“My name Kim Ji Hyun,I am 20 year old,I born in U.S,10 October 1992,I can cook,sing,dance,and i know matrial arts,i don’t like if someone scared me from the back” I say and all of them just have they jaw drop.

“Wow....,so you’re name is Kim Ji Hyun?”Onew Oppa ask me and i just nodded my head.

“Wawawa..,what going on here?”Someone ask us from the door i think?.

“Oh..,Noona it’s here,Noona it’s the one you have training”Jonghyun Oppa say to that someone.

“Oh..,really?”That someone ask then i can hear foot step come near me,then i trun my back to see a beauriful lady like Han Unnie but it’s more tall then her.

“Hello my name is Song Jaerin you can call me Song Unnie or what you like to call me”She say as she smile at me and i smile back.

“Hello,Song Unnie”I said as i bowing at her.

“Okay you guy’s can you all out from this room?”Song Unnie ask the SHINee.

“Eish...,we want to see to Noona” Minho Oppa say to Song Unnie who shook he head and say,”No”,then the SHINee out the room.

“Okay let’s we start?”Song Unnie ask me then i just nodded my head then smile at her.

Then you all can hear the music from outside.

10 HOUR LATER

“Hosh....,Hosh....,Hosh..,Okay that for today we do the other later see you later”Song Unnie say as she walk out the room.

“Yeah..,Let’s go”I say to myself.

OUT THE SM BUILDING

“Hm...,Where Oppa?”I whisper to myself.

PONG PONG

My phone vibrate and there was massage from Oppa.

From: Manager Oppa

To: Kim Ji~

Yah Sorry from the other day’s okay forgive me >,<.

And i just laugh at the massage that was cute then i reply

From: Kim Ji~

To: Manager Oppa

I Forgive you Oppa,now PICK ME UP IT’S REALLY COLD HERE.

Really that Oppa are he want make me froze here.

PONG PONG

My Phone vibrate again.

From: Manager Oppa

To: Kim Ji~

Okay you just have to look at you’re left you can look at me ^_^.

What my left?,then i look at my left and see Oppa there with the car while waving at me.

“Ji Hyun-ah Hurry Up!”Oppa shout and i run to him and straight go in the car.

“Let’s go!”Oppa shout with smile,really this old man.

GG DORM

“I am home”I shout then i go straight to my and Tiffany Unnie room.

AUTHOR POV

“What wrong with her?”Tiffany ask the other member while hug Taeyeon.

“Is she still mad?”Sunny ask then Manager Oppa in the room.

“What wrong with this room it’s so cold,are you all make the air conditioner to cold one?”Manager Oppa ask them then JeSunTiSeo shook their head,then look at TaeHyoYulSoonYoon who was look at their Manager coldly.

“Oppa are you forget to apologise at Ji Hyun?”Taeyeon ask with dark aura around her.

“Of course no”Manager Oppa answer and confusingly look at the girl’s.

“THEN WHY SH-“TaeHyoYulSooYoon shout was interpud as someone ask them.

“What with the loud noise?”Ji Hyun ask as she dryng her hair then walk to the Unnie’s.

“Eh...,Ji Hyun you not mad anymore”Sooyoung say as she munch some snack (From where that snack Unnie -_-).

“Mad?,what mad?”Ji Hyun ask innocently to the Unnie’s.

“Nothing you have to sleep early tomorrow you will have act training right?”Taeyeon ask to her with sisterly voice and Ji Hyun nodded at her.

“Just sleep Ji Hyun-ah”Yuri say as she smile at Ji Hyun and she nodded again  then go to her and Tiffany share room.

“Okay Oppa you can go now it’s late”Taeyeon say as she go to her and Sunny share room.

“Okay girl’s i go first” Manager Oppa say then leave the dorm.

“Let’s sleep”Jessica say then she run to her and Sooyoung share room.

Then the other GG go to their room and sleep peacefully.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Ugh...,My Innocent brain is not enough to think again.......,just KiDDing.

Hah..,idon't know write is this hard -_-.

Of anyway want to be co-author for this story?.

Because i think i will be busy this past week?.