Chat and know you more...

I AM WHAT?! [ HIATUS ]

A-HOY Don’t forget to comment okay ;).

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

13-10-2012

AUTHOR POV

LIVING ROOM

“Here the blanket”Jessica say and she sit beside Yuri and rest her head at Yuri shoulder and Yuri just smile.

“Thank’s YulSic” Taeyeon say and give the blanket to the other that succses the mission(that just YulSic

-_-).

“Tae Unnie here the snack and the drink”Yoona say and give it to Taeyeon who nodded her head and toss it to Yuri who want the snack.

“Unnie i go to Sooyoung and Sunny unnie yea?”Ji Hyun said to Taeyeon and she just nodded,when Ji Hyun go Tiffany go to hug her waist and Taeyeon just smile.

ON THE FRONT DOOR

“Ugh....,what she bring it’s so heavy”Sooyoung said as Sunny just shook her head.

“Unnie it’s okay let me carry it myself” Ji Hyun say as she smiled at Sooyoung and she carry her suitcase easyly and she brought her two suitcase the big one and Sooyoung had her jaw dropped mean while Sunny just laugh her heart out.

“Hm....,this room it isn’t?” whisper Ji Hyun to herself.

“Yes it is”someone say at Ji Hyun back so as reflex Hush..,Brak,then she look who was at her back..........,

That was HYOYEON OF GG!,Ji Hyun then said to her,”Unnie sorry,i am sorry,i am sorry” Ji Hyun say while bowing to Hyoyeon several times.

“It’s okay i know reflex right?”Hyoyeon said then she stand up and help Ji Hyun  with her suitcase and to in it to the room.

“Sorry again Unnie” Ji Hyun say again almost cry while Hyoyeon drop the suitcase at the bed she then trun back and hug Ji Hyun and say,”It’s okay” many times.

“Thank’s unnie”Ji Hyun say after she not sorry any more she then go to her suitcase and want to pack up but Hyoyeon say,”Do it later after the chat” she say then walk out the room,Ji Hyun then walk out to after Hyoyeon.

LIVING ROOM

“Oh....,it is you two hurry up” Yuri say as she feed up Jessica.

“Okay Unnie” Ji Hyun then sit beside Hyoyeon who was alone.

“Okay let’s start the chat we go it from you Ji Hyun” Taeyeon said as she hug Tiffany by the waist.

“Em...,My Name Kim Ji Hyun,i am 20 year old,I LOVE my family and my bestie soooooooooo much,

I Love sport and Math,My birth day is 10 October 1992 i born in U.S,I like to make song and i can play instrument,I Love singing and Dancing,I can cook,i know matrial arts,and i am SONE  and my bias is.....”Before Ji Hyun finish her sentence it was cut of by GG except Taeyeon and Hyoyeon.

“TAEYEON!”shout them together and then they laugh.

“Unnie!” shout Ji Hyun at her unnie then wow!,they all in silent now.

“Wah...,Daebak!”Taeyeon say to her with her thumb up.

“Wah she have the power!,hahahaha”Hyoyeon said then she laugh.

“Um...,i think i will continue the chat later i wan to sleep now” Ji Hyun said then walk away.

“Hey,is we wrong?”Yuri said to the other and the other just shook their head that mean they don’t know.

YOU POV

Hmm...., i fell bad to the unnie i apologise this morning (the time is 23.30 KST).

Yeah i will apologise this morning,i think i have to pack up.

10 MINUTE LATER

Huh...,finally...,let’s sleep J.

AUTHOR POV

14-10-2012

“*Yawn what time it is?” Ji Hyun said then she rubbed her eyes to clean up her eyes.

“Good morning ^^” said 9 girl’s when Ji Hyun openher eyes.

“WAH!” because of shock Ji Hyun scream and her head hit the pillow and she groan in confuse she say to the Unnie,”Unnie why you all here?” while blinking her eyes.

“Can’t we *Yawn i want to sleep”Jessica say then she climb to Ji Hyun bed,and Ji Hyun stand up then weildly look at Jessica.

“She always like that” Yuri say then smile to Ji Hyun who was nodded her head.

“Emm...,what i know Jessica unnie always wake up the latest”Ji Hyun say innocently and GG member just laugh at her.

“Yeah you’re right” Sunny said while feed Sooyoung with some snack.

“Oh yeah Ji Hyun when you start you’re training?” Taeyeon say as she hug Tiffany from behind.

“Emm.....,that oppa say i will start tomorrow...,oh and sorry unnie about last night” Ji Hyun said while she bowing  90 degree.

“It’s okay” GG say at the same time and Ji Hyun smile and she say,”Unnie i take a bath first”as she zoomed to bathroom not forget to lock it.

“Hahahahaha she cute”Seohyun say while laugh.

“Yeah she our new maknae” Yoona say and Seohyun nodded with smile.

30 MINUTE LATER

KITCHEN

“Wah she really take a long time to bath” Sooyoung said as she munch her snack.

“Look like you not like that Soo,and now you don’t even bathed yet” Sunny say to her lover with disguted face.

“We all don’t even take a bath so can you two not make scene in the morning” Taeyeon say as she playing with Tiffany finger.

“Sorry Unnie is i take to long bath?” Ji Hyun ask to her new Unnie and the Unnie just look at her with many expresion,there is blank face,bored face ,and HUNGRY FACE.

“Emm.....,i think i am” Ji Hyun whisper to herself.

“It’s okay Ji Hyun-ah” Someone said at her back she was about to do her reflex but before she do that she recognize that voice.

“Unnie don’t do that again” Ji Hyun said as she trun back and pout at Hyoyeon.

“Heh....,Sorry” Hyoyeon apologise at Ji Hyun with peace.

“It’s okay Unnie *Sigh” Ji Hyun say with sigh.

“Hey,want to cook breakfast?”Hyoyeon ask to Ji Hyun and Ji Hyun smile brightly and she said,”Let’s go Unnie!”as she drag Hyoyeo to conter to cook something.

“They look good together” Yuri say as she look at the ceiling.

“Yeah you’re right Yul” Taeyeon said as she look at Ji Hyun smiling face when Hyoyeon tell her what menu they make.

“What look good Appa,Abuji?” Yoona ask the old man i mean her appa and abuji.

“They look good Yoona” Yuri say while pointed at Hyoeyon and Ji Hyun(The Wifey on the toilet now).

STILL KITCHEN

5 MINUTE LATER

“The food is ready!” shout Ji Hyun and Hyoyeon at the same time.

“WOHO FOOD!!” Sooyoung and Yoona shout at the same time with spoon and fork on their each hand.

“Clam down you two” Jessica say clodly and the two of them froze on the spot.

“Jessica Unnie really clod like Soojinnie” Ji Hyun say as she place the food on the table.

“Who Soojinnie?”Jessica ask Ji Hyun with soft gaze.

“My Best Friend’s ever she and Sunmi are SONE to like me” Ji Hyun said and her eyes are teary if she remember her Bestie.

“You really love the don’t you?” Seohyun ask Ji Hyun as she help Yoona with the food.

“Yeah i really Love them soooooo much” Ji Hyun said as she smile sadly.

“It’s okay you all can meet again right” Sunny say as she help Sooyoung with the food (Aish that two sikshin -_-).

“Yeah oh right Soojin is Jessica Unnie fan and Sunmi is Sunny Unnie fan” Ji Hyun say as she take a seat.

“Oh Really?!” Sunny and Jessica shout at the same time.

“Hmm......,Yeah it is they say to me to photos with you two when i am going to here” Ji Hyun say as she take food from the plate and move it to her plate and eat it.

“Oh then when you want us to take it with you?” Sunny ask as she eating.

“I think long enough is good right? Hahahaha” Ji Hyun ask then she laughing.

“You like prank?” Yuri ask as she look at you softly,from what she don’t know that there is girl who jealous.

“I Love prank so much moreover i like to prank Soojin with Sunmi with cucumber” Ji Hyun say as she look at her food and eat it.

“Wah same as Jessie then” Tiffany say as she feed Taeyeon.

“Yeah just like that Unnie” Ji Hyun say as she smile at her.

“Oh yeah are you,you know study for you’re university” Seohyun say as she feed Yoona.

“Oh i graduate 2 year ago” Ji Hyun say as she eat again and the GG was in shock moreover Seohyun.

“You must kidding me” Seohyun say as she cuchkle.

“I am serious Unnie” Ji Hyun said strenly.

“ Okay we believe you” Yuri say as she feed Jessica.

“I am full” Ji Hyun said as she take her plate and then wash it after that she go to she and Tiffany sharing room.

“She mad” Taeyeon say as she look at the member face.

“How do you know?” Hyoyeon ask as she eat her last bite.

“Just know it” Taeyeon said as she feed Tiffany.

TIFFJI ROOM

YOU POV

“Huh!,why they ask my study?” i whisper to myself then lying on my bed,why i don’t like it because everyone always mocking me withmy family they said i just graduate because my wealthy family not because my grade or what,and i know GG not like them but i just don’t like it L.

KNOCK KNOCK

“Come in it’s unlock!”i shout from my bed and sit up.

“Hey,are i annoy you?”Hyoyeon Unnie ask me at the door way and going to my bed before that she close the door and sit beside me on my bed.

“It’s okay Unnie” I say to her with smile.

“Okay then,but why you go away like that it’s rude you know” Hyoyeon Unnie say at me while caress my hair.

“I am Sorry Unnie” I say as i look at her with my puppy eyes.

“It’s okay now” Hyoyeon Unnie say to me while smile.

“Sorry again Unnie” I said to her once again.

“How many times i say to you it’s okay,any way are you mad at Juhyun?” Hyoyeon Unnie ask me while look at my eyes.

“No” I answer her shortly.

“ Then why you walk away like that,and if you not mad at her Why?” Hyoyeon Unnie ask me again.

“It’s just i don’t like it when someone say something about my study” I answer her while pout.

“Okay i understand let’s go outside” Hyoyeon Unnie say to me with her grin.

“Okay!” i said cheerfully at Hyoyeon Unnie and i am and her stand up and going out the room.

LIVING ROOM

“Heh...,Yoona-ah don’t change the channel!” i can hear Yuri Unnie shout from the living room.

“Yeah we are confuse right now!” I can hear Taeyeon Unnie shout at Yoona Unnie.

“What wrong?” ask Hyoyeon Unnie ran to the Living room she left me behind.

“Nothing really” Yoona Unnie said to Hyoyeon Unnie i can still hear it.

“What wrong?,I heard shout when i go here” I ask the Unnie’s.

“NOTHING” the Unnie’s shout at me and i just have my puzzled face and Hyoyeon Unnie just shake her head.

“Oh...,Okay then” i say the sit on the couch with Yuri and Jessica Unnie and i am continue,”Em....,i am sorry if it sassy but is Royal Family real?” i ask the Unnie’s who was now froze on the spot.

“Euh....,it’s to obvious?” Yoona Unnie ask me then i gasp and i say,”So it’s real!”i freaking out and i can look the Unnie’s now look down i think they think i am will digusted at them,then i am smile at them.

“You not digusted because that?” Yoona Unnie ask me while lift her head and look at me,and i am just shook my head and say,”Of course not Unnie’s” i say while smile.

“Then?” Now Seohyun Unnie the one ask me and i answer her,”I Royal shipper” i say shyly.

“Really?!” shout TaeYulSooYoon Unnie except JeTiSunSeoHyo and i just smile and say,”Yeah”.

“Yoho!” Taeyeon Unnie shout and do her dorky dance then Sooyoung,Yoona,and Yuri Unnie follow her and i just laugh at them,and then i sense some dark aura come from their back.

“Why you all can be dork even there is a dark aura in here?” i ask to Taeyeon,Yuri,Sooyoung,and Yoona Unnie.

“What do you me-“Before the Unnie’s say something there are sameone that cut them.

“TAETAE/SOEBANG/YOUNGIE/YOONG!” i heard shout from their back then i see TaeYulSooYoon Unnie being pulled by some hand and that creep me out.

OUW,BRAK,KYA,UGH.

I heard that noise and see that the Unnie’s being punished by their Girlfriend.

“Can you all stop it?” i ask as i can’t see it because it’s blur then Hyoyeon Unnie come to me and hug me.

“Stop you all that make Ji Hyun scared!” shout Hyoyeon Unnie to the Unnie’s who now look down (again).

“Sorry” they whisper as i can still hear it and i just smile.

“I got it,It’s okay Unnie’s”I say as i hug them and they hug me back,i can see Hyoyeon Unnie smile to me.

“Sorry” they say agai but this time with puppy eyes and i just laugh at them and nodded.

“Hore!”They shout the jump like dork and i just smile at the sigh it just to beautiful.

“Unnie’s it’s still daylight what we do now?” i ask them and they stop their jump and look at me then they hold their chin look like thinking hard and i just giggle.

“A-ha....,let’s go eat outside!”Sooyoung Unnie shout then Yoona Unnie nodded as she agree.

“NO!”shout the other and Sooyoung and Yoona Unnie just pout and i giggle at them.

“Let’s just ask Ji Hyun she new on Korea right?” Taeyeon Unnie ask the other and the Unnie’s seem agree at her and look at me now.

“Hmm.....,i want to go to some place but you all artist and idol right?,so i can’t”i said then try to think again.

“What place you want to go?”Yuri Unnie ask me.

“That.....” i say scared at the serios face of the Unnie’s.

“Hmm..?”Yuri Unnie wait for me to answer her.

“Namsan tower” i said then look away.

“Oh..,okay then we go there!” Taeyeon Unnie shout and the other was have cheer of theyself.

“Eh..?” i then look at her and ask Taeyeon Unnie because they seem happy i said that.

“It’s okay Uncle Lee say that if you want to go some where you have to say to us right?” Taeyeon Unnie say as she hug Tiffany Unnie,aih they so cute ^^.

“Um..,Yeah” i say as then Taeyeon Unnie smile to me.

“You’re like our freedom so if you want to go some where we have to go to that mean we can have break time Uncle Lee will not mad like the last time we go out” Taeyeon Unnie explain to me while grin

“Oh that good then” i say then smile at Unnie.

“Then what we waiting for?,LET’S GO!”Sooyoung Unnie shout to the other i just grin at them.

“LET’S GO!!!!!!!!” shout the other Unnie’s as i am just laugh at them.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Update ^_-.