Namsan Tower!!!

I AM WHAT?! [ HIATUS ]

I don’t know but it will their first outing

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

14-10-2012

AUTHOR POV

IN THE CAR

(They take SUV so it will just take one car).


“Heh..,Tae are you sure about Ji Hyun to drive the car and i don’t want to die early” Sooyoung say as she nudge Taeyeon.

“ I am sure about it” Taeyeon said as she hug Tiffany by the waist.

“Is she have license?” Sooyoun wishper at Taeyeon but Ji Hyun hear it.

“I Have license Unnie” Ji Hyun say as she look at Hyoyeon who was now show GSP to Ji Hyun where the Namsan Tower is.

“Then are you have car in U.S?”Seohyun ask as she look at Ji Hyun while Yoona nudge her many times but she ignore her.

“Yes,i have i think about bought it to Korea but Dad said no” Ji Hyun say as she start the engine.

“Oh just slow please” Sunny say as she hug Sooyoung tightly as she scared.

“Don’t be scared Unnie i famous being gentle if it about car or anything” Ji Hyun say as she go the car to the road.

“But still you have to be careful about anything” Yuri say to Ji Hyun as she cuddle with Jessica.

“Okay Unnie” Ji Hyun say as she focuse on the road.

The trip was peacefull as there nobody dare to speak then Sooyoung broke the peacefull atsmosfer.

“I am hungry” She said while Sunny just shook her head.

“Youngie it’s close more stand it okay?” Sunny ask Sooyoung and Sooyoung just nodded while hold her stomach.

Ji Hyun then stop the car because the traffic lights is red now,and then she trun back and give Sooyoun something and she say,”Eat it Unnie i bought it from the dorm” ,then she smile.

“Wah....,Thank’s Ji Hyun-ah” Sooyoung say as she eating the snack happily.

“No problem Unnie” Ji Hyun say while smile at her then look back at the road because the traffic lights is green now.

SKIP

NAMSAN TOWER

“Wah...,it’s really long time we come here,right girl’s?”Taeyeon said as she ask the girl’s and the girl’s just nodded.

“Unnie let’s go inside!” Ji Hyun said as she say it with english because the excited.

“Wow clam down Ji Hyun” Tiffany say as she giggle at this Ji Hyun side (of course she say it with english).

“Sorry” Ji Hyun say as she look at her feet because the embrassed and there is someone who confused (You all know it :p).

“ Aish...,I don’t know what you all said but let’s go inside” Taeyeon say as she walk away and go inside Namsan Tower Tiffany walk behind her and the other girl’s just laugh at their Leader behavior.

IN NAMSAN TOWER

YOU POV

“Wah!,it’s really much better then look at TV” I say as I walk around (It’s evening so not much customer that there).

“Yeah...,you’re right” Jessica Unnie say to me as she hold Yuri Unnie arm.

“Let’s go to the top!” Sooyoung Unnie shout excitedly and i am and the other Unnie’s are  just laugh at hercthen walk to the lift.

SKIP

TOP NAMSAN TOWER

“Wah it’s beautiful!” I shout then walk aroun and wow!,so the lock love is here hmm....,let’s see it.

“Yeah it is” Someone said then i look who the one say it,oh...,it just Yoona Unnie with Seohyun Unnie they walk past me to some where else,and i just shuggered it.

“Hmm.....,Eh?..,is it ow...” i say to myself then smirk.

“Unnie,Unnie,come here!”i shout to the Unnie’s and they look at me and go to my side.

“What it is Ji Hyun-ah?,You’re not playing prank with us right”Yuri Unnie ask me with soft gaze?,i think i don’t know it.

“There,There,i saw something and i think TaeNy Unnie know it” i say then pointed to some lock that was heart shaped and the color is light pink.

“Oh...,really but i think it-“ Taeyeon Unnie cut her own word when she see what i pointed at the i smirk *chaught you i thought while smirk a cross my face.

“KIM JI HYUN!!!!” Taeyeon Unnie shout at me then i shocked,she shout at me,she shout at ME?!.

“Why Unnie?” i ask as i can feel something drop from my eyes,i know what it is.

“Sorry Ji Hyun-ah Unnie not meant it” Taeyeon Unnie say as she hug me and i just nodded at her.

“It’s o..hiks...kay...,hiks” I say with sniff in Taeyeon Unnie hug.

“Don’t cry anymore Ji Hyun-ah Unnie is sorry okay i not meant it to shout on you” Taeyeon Unnie say she broke the hug and wipe my tears.

“Okay” i say as i smile at Unnie.

“Good now you are good girl” Taeyeon Unnie say as she pat my head and i just pout at her.

“Stop the romance let’s go home”Tiffany Unnie said clodly as she walk away from us and i just have confused face then i ask the Unnie,”Is she jealous?”,and then Taeyeon Unnie grin and say,”I think”,and that make me MOREEEE cofused,then i say again,”Okay then...” as i and the other Unnie’s walk out.

On the way back Hyoyeon Unnie was the one who driving,It’s really confusing day that i have this year.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Sorry if it boring :(.