Daily Life pt 2-2

I AM WHAT?! [ HIATUS ]

2010

AUTHOR POV

The whole time they run Sunmi exhausted and Soojin catch her and tickle her around 30 minute -_-."

"HAHAHAHAHAHA...,JUNG..,HAHAHA....,SOO....,HAHA...,JIN...,HAHAHAHAH...,IT'S TICKLE YOU KNOW" shout Sunmi while she strugle in Soojin arm.

"It's you're punishment because you shout on me,HAHAHAHAHA" said Soojin while laugh devilly.

"THAN...,HAHAHAHA....,WHY JI HYUN NOT...,HAHAHAHA" shout Sunmi again.

"She to fast" said Soojin than she glare to Ji Hyun who look at them in Horror.

"HAHAHAHA....,THAT NOT FAIR....,HAHAHA" shout Sunmi again while laugh really hard now (you're sadist Soojin -_-).

"Just stop it Soojin-ah and i am sorry okay?" said Ji Hyun who now start walk to them and she continue,"i will give you all object that there is Jessica GG".

Soojin stop tickle Sunmi than she look at Ji Hyun who look at her in Horror she than up from sitting Sunmi (she was occupy Sunmi when she tickle her :o) then walk to the TV.

"She can not be guessed" said Ji Hyun who was help Sunmi to stand up,Sunmi just nodded her head at Ji Hyun point view at they friend.

You POV

Wah is she bipolar or not ck ck ck ck i don't know that i have Best Friend like her -_-.

"Yah Ji Hyun-ah where the GG?" said Soojin from the living room than i look at her who was now look at the TV.

"It's over when you try to catch me and Sunmi -_-" I said to her with my poker face than she look at me.

"YAH are you try to said that my fault" said Soojin with shout at me and i just look at her with my blank face.

"Hey,what with the shout" said Sunmi who was coming out from my kitchen with snack on her right hand and drink on her left hand.

"She said to me that it's my fault that we can't see GG" said Soojin with her puppy eyes at Sunmi i just ewed at her and she glare at me and i just froze on my spot.

"That the truth than" said Sunmi at Soojin while sit on my couch and watching TV.

Soojin just droped her jaw and i just laugh at her and she shoot me with her famous glare and yeah you all certainly know i just froze on my spot HAHAHAH.

Oh i forget to introduce my shelf heheh.

My name is Kim Ji Hyun,I am 18 year's old,I've gruduated university with my Dorky and Cold Best Friend's and yeah it because that we jump some class so yeah,I Love my Family and my best friend's soooooooooooooooooo much,I know many matrial arts that my two best friend's said to me :p,I am SONE No.1 hehehe and my bias is................................KIM TAE YEON hahahahaha i love her voice so much and her dorky side,and i wish i the ten member of them hehehe but that to impossible :( so yeah that about me ;).

"Hey,Ji Hyun-ah don't spacing out" said Sunmi to me while shake my body lightly.

"Oh,sorry ^^" I said to her with my charming smile that my two bestie say to me.

"Let's watch the news than" said Soojin with boring face and i just nodded my head.

So Yeah if we miss watching the GG on TV we just end up watching some news -_-.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

So HAHAHAHA new update here ^^.

It's much long than the one i update before right?.

So thank you to my subscribe and my reader because you all i continue this story and i think about One Thousand Year ;).

So See You Next Time ;-)