GG reaction

I AM WHAT?! [ HIATUS ]

This part is actually they say it with Korean

_______________________________________________________________

12-10-2012

SM BUILDING

AUTHOR POV

“WHAT?! NEW MEMBER?!” shout the GG at the same time except Hyo Yeon (She not here because she have schedule).

“Augh...,can you all don’t shout!” shout Manager of GG.

“But oppa why it should be new member is 9 not enough yet” said Sunny to Manager oppa clamly (Because she was the first one that clam down).

“Yeah Sunny was right oppa why so?” said Tiffany while hug Tae Yeon by the waist.

“I don’t know girl’s but are you all curios who is the new member?”said Manager oppa with teasing tone because he know that the girl’s are curios about it.

“WE ARE!” shout them again.

“I said don’t shout and Seohyun to,you shout like that i don’t know that” Manager oppa said that to Seohyun the maknae.

“Don’t change the topic oppa” Seohyun said to Manager oppa while whined.

“Okay,so....,here it’s the profile of you’re new member” said Manager oppa while give the girl the paper and continue,”Want me to read it?”.

“Okay” the girl’s said at the same time.

“Okay,Hmmm....,her name is Kim Ji Hyun,she 20 year old now and she good at singing and dancing,she KNOW ALL MATRIAL ARTS Wow this girl can beat you all” Manager oppa say and smirk.

“Continue” Jessica coldly said to their Manager who was now froze.

“Ehm....,She love sport,math,and other more,born in U.S  10 October 1992,She can make song and can play instrumen,hm....,let’s see again oh her bias is you Taeyeon-ah” Manager oppa said to Taeyeon and smile.

“SHE SONE?!” Yuri shout shocked.

“Hm....,yeah it at the profil...,eh...,wow she rich” Manager oppa say and that make the girl’s look at him.

“Where?, it’s not write on it” Taeyeon said while look at the paper and look back at Manager oppa.

“Look at her parent name it’s write Kim Donghwan and Shin Mari it the name of the one that owned CEO Kim company that the rich company in the world!” said Manager oppa happyly.

“Oh....,really?” Sooyoung said dumply.

“You all not wacth TV at all don’t you” Manager oppa said and shake his head.

“OF COURSE WE ARE!” they shout again and Manager oppa just close he ear.

 “The company?” Manager oppa said again (I don’t know many stasion television on U.S).

“Em....,N..O?” They said at the same time and blush hard.

“Heh you all really if don’t know don’t shout” He said shake his head.

“Than when she will meet us?” Yoona said to Manager oppa.

“Em..,let’s see tomorrow she going to Korea and go to SM Building and ah tomorrow you all will see her” Manager oppa said to them.

“Than why not right now?” Tiffany say to Manager oppa while drink her cola (they are on the drom while eating snack).

“Today the staff while meet her parent to have permission” Manager oppa say while look at Sooyoung who nows she eating her 6 plate and continue,”Are you all want to look at her photo?,and Soo stop eating!” Manager oppa say to Sooyoung.

“Oh...,there are photo?” Yuri say while Jessica on her arm.

“Yeah it is they just send it to me this morning” Manager oppa say while searching his phone.

“We want to look it” said Taeyeon to him who nows searching on his phone.

“Hm....,where it is....,oh it’s..................................,delete” Manager oppa say while lowered his head.

“OPPA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” The GG shout at Manager oppa again (Poor you oppa -_-).

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Short update :P.