Meet GG?!

I AM WHAT?! [ HIATUS ]

In this chapter they will say korean and english so don’t confuse it the same as before just

English

Korean

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

13-10-2012

INCHEON AIRPORT

AUTHOR POV

“Hm.....,South Korea i am here” Ji Hyun said while smiling like crazy.

“Ji Hyun-shii we are here!” shout the staff to Ji Hyun (because she left behind by the staff).

“Okay!” Ji Hyun shout back.

YOU POV

I then walk fast to the other staff as i was with the other staff they ask me that we have to waiting for the car that we drive on.

“Then how long it will take?” I said to him while look at my phone.

“I don’t know an hour i think?” he say and i just sigh and i look for some bench after i found it i look at the other staff and sigh again huh it’s really long time.

AUTHOR POV

30 MINUTE LATER

Honk Honk

“Ji Hyun-shii the car is here!” the staff shout for her.
“Alright!” and Ji Hyun shout back and grab her bag and other her belong.

And then Ji Hyun go in the car after all of them go in the car the car drove off.

“Han! We go to SM Building okay” said some staff to the drive who was just nodded her head.

Ji Hyun who hear it just shook her head because who will shout on car when that person just beside you(-_- oh she can korean but basic and other more).

30 MINUTE LATER

“We are here!”shout the driver and Ji Hyun just nodded her head.

“Ji Hyun-shii this way please” The other guy said to Ji Hyun mean while Ji Hyun just nodded her head (again -_-) she was out the car and in the SM Building.

“Wow..,it’s cool here” whisper Ji Hyun to herself and smiling.

“Ji Hyun-shii this direction” the other staff say while giggle because Ji Hyun has cute face when she in the Building.

“Ah...,okay” said Ji Hyun then smile.

Krek............,Krek(like that i think? >,<)

“Mr.Lee this is the one that win the audition in U.S” said the guy that bring Ji Hyun here (Mr.Lee Soo Man was facing on the window so his back is the one who was facing the door).

“Oh....,so Kim Ji Hyun-shii right?” said Mr.Lee and his face now facing Ji Hyun and the guy.

“Yes” Ji Hyun said with her charming smile.

“I see you look more beutifull in person” said Mr.Lee while smile.

“Thank you Mr.Lee” Ji Hyun said with a little blush.

“Just call me uncle and Kang can you wait outside?” said Mr.Lee at the guy.

“Alright Mr.Lee” the guy said to Mr.Lee and left the room and shut the door close.

“Ji Hyun-shii let’s sit” Mr.Lee with fatherly smile and seat on the couch.

“Ah...,yes Mr..,i mean uncle hehehehe”Ji Hyun said and giggle before and seat on the couch like Mr.Lee do.

“So how do you feel you are going to be the ten member of GG?”Mr.Lee said with smile at Ji Hyun and she smile back before answer.

“Of course i am happy it’s my dream hahaha” Ji Hyun say while laughing and Mr.Lee do the same as her.

“Oh,really hahahaha that good to know that” Mr.Lee said while laughing again.

“So....,em..,why i am going here?” Ji Hyun say with questening face.

“Hahahahaha....,i am just want to meet you and yeah to make you comfortable with me so it will not awakward” Mr.Lee say then laugh again.

“I think it not awakward now” Ji Hyun say while smile.

“Oh yeah you good at you’re Korean” Mr.Lee say with smile.

“Mm...,well i am still learn it from basic right now” Ji Hyun said and then she continue,”It’s really hard”she said it with pout.

“Hahahah.....,yeah it’s always hard but if you learning and learning you can do it” Mr.Lee say with smile.

30 MINUTE LATER

“Hahahaha...,Okay uncle” Ji Hyun said as Mr.Lee told her a old educetion.

“Okay i think it’s time to you to meet GG and move to you’re dorm there will be the GG to teach you on anything ok?”Mr.Lee say then he call someone”JANG COME HERE RIGHT NOW!” Mr.Lee shout and Ji Hyun close her ear.

“Yes....,Yes....,Yes...,Mr.Lee what wrong?” said a guy that a bit tall from Mr.Lee.

“This is the new member bring her to dorm and is the girl’s there?”Mr.Lee say to the guy.

“The girl’s is there Mr.Lee”the guy said sound scared and that time Ji Hyun want to laugh but she hold it.

“Ji Hyun-ah it is GG Manager that mean he you’re Manager to just go with him okay?”Mr.Lee said as he look at Ji Hyun who nodded at him and he continue,”If he do anything funny just do you’re matrial arts okay?”Ji Hyun then nodded again with giggle and the guy just face palmed himself.

“Okay let’s go Ji Hyun-shii i will bought you’re bag with me don’t afraid okay?,just think i am you’re brother” the guy say with smile and Ji Hyun Just nodded her head.

OUT THE BUILDING

“Okay let’s go to the car” the guy say it dorkyly and Ji Hyun just giggle.

“Yah...,don’t be silent like that you kill the joy you know” the guy said while pout and going in to the car and the bag at the back seat.

“I am sorry” Ji Hyun said and smile at him and going in to the passenger seat.

“It’s okay i know you still not comfortable with me right?,it’s okay” he say then drive of the car to the dorm.

SKIP

GG DORM

YOU POV

Hah nervous that you can descrip me right now now i will going to she GG in person all of them ah i die...,of course not :p,right now i am and oppa i mean  we chat when we go here and yeah i comfortable with him now ^^,ah!..,we are on the front door now gosh i am nervous now.

“Nervous?” oppa say to me and i just  nodded as answer.

“Hahahaha...,i think the one who nervous now is the other girl’s” oppa say to me and i just confuse at him,what does he mean?,and oppa open the door and shout.

“Girl’s we are here!” shout oppa while took a step in and i am at he back.

“Oppa!!!” shout someone i don’t know who shout because i am at oppa back.

“Girl’s are you all want to know what i bring back here!” he shout and cheer could you hear.

“NEW MEMBER!” i think i know who the one that shout is it is GG!,wow amazing.

“Okay i want to say something to you all you girl’s will want to pinch her she so cute!”oppa say to the GG,i just blush and i punch his back.

“Aw!,Ji Hyun-ah i know you strong but don’t punch me!” oppa shout at me and i just giggle then i hear loud laugh and that was GG the one who was laugh!,Oh My i just hear GG laugh LIVE!.

“And girl’s it was the new member Kim Ji Hyun!” oppa shout and move his body so he not close me any more but i look at down so GG can’t look at my face,but then i hear someone saying something no i think GG say something like,”Is she really 19 year old she so tall?!”,”Wah she has good body,aw Sica-Baby i am just joking”,and”Wah she white!”,then i look at them.

“.....” the GG is in silent when they look at me and i have questening face now.

“Kyaaaaaaaaa..............,Cute!!!”shout someone and hug me and that was TIFFANY OF GG i know she like cute people and that why she love taeyeon unnie (i locksmith <3).

“KYAAAAAAAAAAAA.........,Pretty!!!!”shout somoene again and hug me  again (-_-)and that was SEOHYUN OF GG i don’t know she like this.

“Kyaaaaaaaaaaaa.....................,Tall!!!”shout someone again and hug me again (-_-_-) and that was SOOYOUNG OF GG i don’t know to she like this.

“Kyaaaaaaa........,y!!” before someone who shout that hug me then....................................................,

BRAK!

“KWON SEOBANG!!!!!” a loud shout could be hear and the three that hug me loosen up their hug.

“Ye...,Sica-Baby” someone say something and that was YURI OF GG and the one shout is JESSICA OF GG,hm.......i think Royal Family is real,i then nodded at my tought and two person who was silently look at me just shook their head at me and  i am just blush and i am teling you that my bias and the Dancing Queen just look at me TAEYEON OF GG AND HYOEON OF GG OMG.

AUTHOR POV

Mean While Ji Hyun still on her tought the war right now is more heated because Sooyoung fumed Jessica about Yuri that Yuri like what and many more.

“KWON SEOBANG!!” Jessica shout really loud.

“I don’t mean it Sica” Yuri say almost cry.

Ji Hyun then snaped out the she look for Manager oppa he nowhere to see Ji Hyun then just let out sigh and see at the couple.

“What wrong?” Ji Hyun said innocently and her voice and face to sound and look so innocent.

“Huh?, nothing wrong” Jessica said to Ji Hyun softly when she look at Ji Hyun innocent face she clamed down.

“Really?” Ji Hyun cutely said that word,the other GG member now is shock at what they see.

“Yeah really” Jessica say with smile on her face.

“That good then”Ji Hyun give Jessica her charming smile.

“WOW!” the other GG member just say that word and Taeyeon say to Ji Hyun,”You do great job to unleash and stop the HELLSICA” and she appluase.

“Thank’s you Taeyeon-shii”Ji Hyun said to Taeyeon shyly.

“Don’t call me like that oh i mean us call us unnie from now okay” Taeyeon said with smile on her face.

“O...kay Tae-i mean Unnie”Ji Hyun say to Taeyeon while playing with her finger.

“Okay good then oh and GIRL’S we have chat on living room now,Juhyun and Yoona bring the snack and drink, Me,Mushroom,and Hyo will be at living room with Ji Hyun,Jessica and Yuri you two bring blanket,and the last Sooyoung and Sunny bring Ji Hyun bag to Mushroom room they be roommate do it RIGHT NOW” Taeyeon say like a leader.

“Ayeyeye Captain!!”shout all member GG and go away to do their mission and Ji Hyun just laugh while walk to the living room with Taeyeon,Tiffany,and Hyoyeon who smile at you.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

An Update ^^.

You meet GG?! AMAZING (I wis it to come true if i can ^^).

So.........,want double Update?.