Day's off and meet Kanagawa-Kun ^^

I AM WHAT?! [ HIATUS ]

Days off yuhu >,<.

On the date i don’t know about they are on Korean or Japan so it just imagination.

__________________________________________________________________________

30-11-2012

JAPAN’S HOTEL

YOU POV

“*Yawn what time it is?”I ask myself then i look for my phone it read 5:00 AM.

“it still morning just sleep”someone say to me and i look around to found Fany Unnie in Tae Unnie arm and she smile at me.

“I bath first Unnie”I say then walk to the bathroom to do my routines.

“Okay”Fany Unnie say to me when i’m in the bathroom.

10 MINUTE LATER

(Still YOU POV)

“Where are you going?”Someone ask me from the bed side and that was Tae Unnie who ask me after i look who was say that question.

“Not going anywhere” I say while dryng my hair and sit on the bed.

“Then why you bath?”Someone ask me then i look at Yul Unnie who was have her eyes close while ask me.

“It just if i’m wake up i always bath first even i not going everywhere”I say then i see Tae and Yul Unnie who clapped their hand and sleep again Fany Unnie just laugh at them and Sica Unnie still sleep.

“I’m going out Unnie to have some air”I say then going out the room to the garden,this hotel have garden.

GARDEN

“The Unnie’s still sleep”I mumble to myself while take my step to some statue.

“It’s day’s off right?”I ask myself while kick some little stone.

“I don’t know day’s off is this amazing,i feel free like bird” i say with grin across my face.

Then i look at the statue that i was walk to,hm...................,this statue i think i saw it before but....,where?.

“Hey!”Someone shout from my back and when i trun around i see little boy ran to me.

“Hey”I say to the little boy with smile and i can see that the little shyly smile to me.

“Onee-chan you pretty”the little say to me with shy smile and i smile back to him.

“Thank you”i say then look at the little boy who look back to me.

“Why Onee-chan here alone?”The little boy ask me with confuse look.

“I’m come here with many Onee-chan pretty one then Onee-chan” I say then that little boy just nodded his head then i ask,”What you’re name?”with my smile.

“Kanagawa Hiroshima”The little boy say then smile at me and ask me,”What you’re name Onee-chan?”with little sniff.

“Kim Ji Hyun i’m Korean-America”then the little boy or i say Kanagawa-Kun smile at me.

“Aren’t you Shoujo Jidai new member?”Kanagawa-Kun ask me with sparkling eyes and i just shocked this little boy know me?.

“Ehm..........................,Yes,how do you know?”I say then ask Kanagawa-Kun with little confuse tone.

“My Onee-chan is you’re fans,when she know Shoujo Jidai will have new member she look out for it then you come out as the ten member she freaking out because you’re beauty and you’re talent,she become you’re fans”Kanagawa-Kun tell me the long story and i just can smile because the happiness.

“Say to you’re Onee-chan that i say thank you”I say then Kanagawa-Kun just nodded his head furiosly and i laugh at his antic.

“Oh..,are you alone come here?”I ask as it was strange right if little boy come here alone?,(Of course it is -_-).

“No,i’m with my mother Onee-chan”Kanagawa-Kun say as then i heard shout from a far away from us.

“KANAGAWA-CHAN!”Then i can see a middle old women run to our direction,i think it’s his mother.

“MOM!”Kanagawa-Kun shout back,*see it his mother* i thought as i smile to the older women.

“Hello”i say then bowing to the older women.

“Hello”The older women said back to me with smile then bowing to,then continue,”Thank’s to playing with Kanagawa-Chan”the older women say then bowing many times with Kanagawa-Kun in her arms.

“It’s Okay”I say then smile.

“I think i know you some where”The older women say while thinking hard.

“She Onee-chan oshi in Shoujo Jidai”Kanagawa-Kun say with smile and i just shyly smile.

“Oh you’re right Nagawa-Chan!”The older women shout and that shocked me and she continue,”Can i get you’re authograph?”with hopefull face.

“Sure”Then i smile before sign the paper that the older women give to me.

“Thank you!”The older women say then continue,”My daughter will give me the album”with dorky smile and i just blankly look at her.

“I think we have to go now thank’s Ji Hyun-Chan”The older women said then leave with Kanagawa-Kun in her arm.

“Good Bye Onee-chan!”Kangawa-Kun shout while waving his arm and i just smile and waving at him.

“Bye”I whisper to myself then walk in the Hotel Lobby.

HOTEL LOBBY

“Ji Hyun where are you?!”When first step on the Lobby i can hear shout from the Unnie’s and i just giggle at them,really that dorky Unnie’s.

“Ji Hyun-ah Unnie is sorry for not protect you enough” Tae and Yul Unnie dramatically say as the two of them look like want to cry,of course it’s just act.

“What all of Unnie’s doing?”I ask Yoong Unnie from her back.

“Oh...,nothing it just that Ji Hyun disappear”Yoong Unnie dumply look at me and i just laugh at her exspresion.

“JI HYUN!” The Unnie’s shout then hug me all of them viewers!.

“Unnie...,Can..’t....brea...th”I say in breathless voice.

“Ups..,sorry”Tae Unnie was the One who broke the hug first then she mess my hair and i just pout,i can feel someone glare at me and i know who it is.

“Let’s eat!”Soo and Yoong Unnie shout at the same time then run to the dining room in the Hotel and Us just laugh at them.

“Unnie’s let’s eat i’m hungry”I say to the other Unnie’s with my rare aegyo and the Unnie’s just look at me with shock exspresion?,i think.

“Ottay let’s go”Tae Unnie say cutely then grab my and Fany Unnie hand.

AT HOTEL DINING ROOM

“Let’s eat!”Soo and Yoong Unnie shout happyly and Us just smile at the sight.

“Unnie don’t eat to much or you will be my cousin”I say while eating my food.

“What it is?”Seo Unnie ask me while look at me i think?,I don’t think so.

“Because he eating like no tomorrow because he no gain any kilograms he always eating like you two Unnie’s”I say but stop for awhile because i want to eat.

“Continue”Sica Unnie say while look at some where.

“Now he is bony”I say then i can see Soo and Yoong Unnie’s froze in their seat then i continue,”Just Kidding Unnie”With grin across my face,i can see Tae,Hyo,and Yul Unnie laugh uncontrolbelly.

“Not Funny” Soo and Yoong Unnie say as they pout at Sun Bun and Seo Unnie.

“Fany Unnie?”I ask with confuse look.

“Funny Ji Hyun!”TaeNyHyunYulSicYoonSooSunHyo Unnie’s shout at me at the same.

“Oh”I say while eat my food embrassed of course,then you can hear a loud laugh and i can see some staff of the Hotel or our staff and Manager Oppa laugh to *Aish so Embrassing* I tought to myself .

“I’m done”I say then walk away and go to my and other Unnie’s room and Guy’s i’m not mad okay it just really embrassing thing i have in my life.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Please comment :'(