That Day.....

I AM WHAT?! [ HIATUS ]

So yeah i want to say something to you all.

KIM JI HYUN Now is 20 Year old (10 October 1992)*When the 2010 they’re age is 18.

LEE SUNMI Now is 20 Year old (11 November 1992)*This  is when 2012.

JUNG SOOJIN Now is 20 Year old (2 November 1992).

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

AUTHOR POV

10-10-2012

“Hey,Ji Hyun-ah Happy Birthday J” said Sunmi and Soojin at the same time while give Ji Hyun her gift.

“Thank’s Bestie J” said Ji Hyun while girn at her Best Friend’s.

“Happy Birthday Ji Hyun” said some a group of boy a son of her father friend and her father bussines partner (her Birthday party are on a Hotel of the Kim Company).

“Ehm.....,Thank’s” said Ji Hyun while smile shyly at the group of boy who was smile again at her with sedecutive smile you just awakardly go to you’re Best Friend’s.

“Hohohoho,how it’s feel birthday girl?” said Sunmi with teasing smile on her face.

“Don’t Sunmi-ah” said Soojin coldly at Sunmi while Ji Hyun sigh in realife that her friend not any more,but than Soojin continue her word,”How you feel when a bunch of boy make move on you?”with fake innocent smile than Sunmi and Soojin high five with each other and you just face palmed yourself.

“YOU TWO are the same” said Ji Hyun and shout at the same time and she walk away from her two crazy so called best friend’s to her Dad.

“Dad can i go to balcony?,i want to have some fresh air” said Ji Hyun to her Dad who was talking with some his bussines partner.

“Of course you can my dear” said her Dad to her and he go back talking to his bussines partner.

Ji Hyun than walk away from her father to balcony to have fresh air.

YOU POV

Hah......,this is not even look like my birthday party it’s look more like some bussines party L.

I hate it when Dad just talking to his bussines partner and don’t even say happy birthday at me,what birthday party it isn’t?.

SKIP
SKIP

11-10-2012

AUTHOR POV

“*Yawn...,Hah......,what time it is?” whisper Ji Hyun to herself.

She was really tired because of her birthday party (even taught it not look like it -_-) last night she just sleep at least 4 hour and now she wake up.

“Hm....,5 a.m i want to sleep more it’s wekend right?*Yawn” said Ji Hyun than she sleep again at her comfy bed than.......,BRAK!!!”KIM JIHYUN WAKE UP!!!!” shout Sunmi and Soojin at the same time.

“WHAT!!!!!” shout Ji Hyun at them than she give up and go to her bestie with her famous glare.

“Em.......,w....,e.....,ju...,st.....,want inform you that SM Ent just has Audition on here U.S” said Sunmi with small voice and suttering voice.

“What?” Said Ji Hyun to Sunmi she can hear it to clear.

“SM Ent Audition on here U.S” Soojin said shortly.

“Oh..................................................................................,WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”shout Ji Hyun after she know what  her bestie try to said to her.

“Yah....,don’t shout to you know we are not deaf Okay” said Sunmi to her irritatingly.

“Sorry,than what are you two doing here?” Ji Hyun said to the two of her bestie with dump face.

“Duh...,we here to accompany you” said  Soojin to her and Sunmi just shake her head.

“For what?” Ji Hyun said innocently to them.

“Ahg....,i don’t know,Sunmi-ah grab her and bathing her i will chose for the clothe for this dump friend of us” Soojin said frustasingly and Sunmi just nodded her head and grab Ji Hyun to her bathroom.

“Yah!,i can bath my shelf,Yah!,Sunmi-ah!” shout Ji Hyun at Sunmi and Soojin mean while her two bestie just ignore her (They had a shower together so it’s okay for them).

“So let’s see what should she wear hmmm..............” Soojin said while open Ji Hyun closet.

15 minute later

“Yah!,Sunmi-ah i can’t walk if you hold my hand this strong you know!” said Ji Hyun while whined to her and Sunmi just giggle at her bestie behavor.

“Ok..,Ok...,kekekeke” giggle Sunmi while said to Ji Hyun and loosen up her grab at Ji Hyun.

“ Anyway you said SM Ent has Audition on here U.S right?” said Ji Hyun to her two bestie who was nodded their head at Ji Hyun  and then Ji Hyun continue,”than what you mean by company me? I don’t even on the audition” said Ji Hyun to her two bestie who was now giggle because her word.

“That why we will go there and you on the audition” said Sunmi hyperly.

“But my father will not...” said Ji Hyun but cut off by Soojin.

“It’s okay uncle he understand it we just go to him before we got here so hurry up dress up we wait you up downstair!” Soojin said while shout and run to downstair with Sunmi.

“Aish.....,that two*Sigh i think i just do what they want” Ji Hyun whisper to herself while dress up with the clothes that Soojin pick for her.

10 minute later

Downstair

“Really Ji Hyun really what took her time this long!” Soojin said with fuming anger.

“I am here,really i just took 10 minute don’t like you the last time you took 30 minute”said Ji Hyun from the stair.

“What!,aih really now i forgive you we are in hurry right now,Uncle and auntie we go first!” Soojin said and shout at Ji Hyun parents while drags Sunmi and Ji Hyun along to her car.

“Goodbye Mom and Dad!” shout Ji Hyun,”Bye Auntie and Uncle!”shout Sunmi to mean while Ji Hyun parent just chuckle at you and you’re bestie.

IN THE CAR

YOU POV

“Hey,Soojin-ah can you else let me properly say good bye to my parent!” I said with pout.

“We are in hurry Ji we don’t have much time”Soojin said to me clamly,huh...,i hate it yeah even thaught it for myself it is huh i don’t know i just go with them.

“Hey don’t down like that please you will win i am sure with it” Sunmi said then she smile at me and i smile back to her.

“But,i don’t know SM Ent will has audition in here U.S there no any information from internet?”I said to two of my bestie’s who was no look at me with their blank face.

“It has Ji Hyun-ah it’s at night if you want you can open the web right now” Sunmi answer me while Soojin who was on driver seat just nodded her head at me and i just pouting.

“We are here!” Soojin shout from the driver seat.*Ji Hyun and Sunmi at the back seat.

I fell nervous now L.

 

AUTHOR POV

“OK let’s go to the staff that you can do the audition” Soojin said than Ji Hyun and Sunmi just nodded than them go to wait on the chair that are there while Soojin go to.

“Excues me it’s here regisration if you want to join audition?” Questening Soojin from some staff.

“Yes it is you want to join the audition?,in just time it’s the last one” the staff said and smile (With english of course).

“No my friend want it i just going to her so where i have to do?” Soojin questening the staff again.

“Okay than you have to full this formulir” the staff said again.

Soojin just nodded her head and write on the formulir for Ji Hyun(YOU) mean while Ji Hyun and Sunmi just chating to wait Soojin that she took really long time (-_-).

“Okay here you’re no for the audition” the staff said and give her the no audition and she look at it and gasp and said,”300?!,right now what number that has go to audition?” Soojin said to the staff.

“It’s 298 it not going to long like the other 2 more it will be you and be perpared” the staff said and left.

Soojin than walk to the two of you and give you the number.

“Be perpared you will go after the 2 other” Soojin said and she help Ji Hyun with to prepared.

TING TING TING NUMBER 300 PLEASE GO TO THE ROOM OF AUDITION.

The speaker make Ji Hyun realise that her number and she going to the audition room before she do hwaiting figure to her lovely bestie’s.

AUDITION ROOM

YOU POV

“So okay what you want to do to impress us?” the judge said to me with stren face.

“I will sing “ I said to the judge and wow i don’t sutter ^^.

“Okay what song?” the judge said to me again.

Kim Tae Yeon-shii of GG *Can You Hear Me*” I said  to the judge and smile to them.

“Okay acapella” the judge said again and i just nodded.

“jogeumman apado nunmullayo.. gaseumi sorichyeoyo.. “i sing it with my heart but before i finish the song.

“STOP,okay you can go out now” the judge said to me and i was shock because of sudden shout and i just nodded and out the room.

WAITING ROOM

AUTHOR POV

“JI HYUN-AH!!!” shout Soojin and Sunmi when they look Ji Hyun out the audition room than the two hug her.

“How it’s is are they like you’re voice?” Sunmi said to Ji Hyun with aegyo.

“I don’t know when i am just sing the 1st row they stop me” Ji Hyun said with smile on her face.

“HEH....?!,How can be like that?!” shout Soojin angry.

“Hahaha,it’s okay even i don’t win it we can do it other time” Ji Hyun said with her innocent smile.

“But,if you not win it you have to be the CEO of you’re father company” said Sunmi sad at her bestie.

“It’s okay actually it’s my life even if i can’t do my dream i can do the other one” Ji Hyun said and she continue it,”It still not amnocement right?” she said to cheer her bestie.

“Mmm...,You’re right” Soojin and Sunmi said at the same time then....................................................

TING TING TING EVERYONE PLEASE HEAR THIS WE FIND THE WINNER AND THE WINNER IS...........................................................................................................................................................

NUMBER 300 PLEASE GO TO THE FRONT.

“OMG” shout the three Best Friend’s at the same time and they smile at each other and Ji Hyun go to the front.

“Okay here it is our winner!”shout the staff and everyone just wide their eyes at who they saw and cheer can be hear.

“Okay everybody like the SM say on Internet if it’s boy who win this audition SM will train him as actor and if the winner is girl..........................................................................................................................the girl will be THE TEN MEMBER OF GG” shout the staff with grin and Ji Hyun face palmed herself and she look at her bestie who grin at her,Ji Hyun who know she will be the ten member of GG she cry of happines.

“Okay you em let see what you’re name?” the staff said and look at some paper and continue,”Kim Ji Hyun-shii right?” the staff said again at her and she nodded.

“Tomorrow we will go to you’re house to get permission you’re parent than the day after tomorrow we go to Korea okay?,than we go to the SM Ent building to meet you with Sooman-shii and you will be training on Korea and life in the dorm with other GG” the staff said and smile at Ji Hyun who smile back and continue,”You can go back to you’re friend” Ji Hyun than nodded and run to her bestie and hug them.

“I Win Jinnie and Minnie” Ji Hyun said to her bestie with tear of happines running down from her cheek.

“Yes we know you will win it” said Sunmi with smile and hug her back.

“But,i have to go to Korea” Ji Hyun said with sad tone while loosen up her hug from them.

“It’s okay for you’re happines we are happy” said Soojin with grin.

“Hehehe...,and what are you want to know more” said Ji Hyun teasingly.

“What?...,What?....,What?”said the two at the same time with curios face.

“I Will Life in the Dorm with the other GG” Ji Hyun said with Hyper sound.

*We alrealdy know it*they thought at the time same “Kyaaaa................,That COOL “shout the two at the same time again.

“Yeah,but i scared if the GG don’t like me” said Ji Hyun again with sad smile.

“They will like you i am sure about it and let’s meet uncle and auntie with this happy news” Soojin said with smile on her face.

“YEAH!” shout Ji Hyun and Sunmi at the same time than the three go to Soojin car and drove off to Ji Hyun mansion to infrom the good news and other plan that the staff say to Ji Hyun.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hello new update here :).

It was my long update that i ever had i think? >,<