I Miss You Two

I AM WHAT?! [ HIATUS ]

Don’t know what to say..........................

Happy reading.

______________________________________________________________________

02-12-2012

GG DORM

YOU POV

“What a lazy day”I heard Sun Unnie said as she sit on the couch,we are finished practice,recording and filming for the other PV/MV and of course the practice is for our 4th album next year the name is...............................................................................................................,i.....,forget.,hehehe..,sorry viewers you all know it right?.

“It’s for you Soonkyu-ah”Hyo Unnie say and i can see Sunny Unnie glare at her and i just giggle at the sight.

JJANG JJANG JJANG JJANG JJANG JJANG JJANG JJANG...........................,Daebak!!!

My phone vibrate and it was incoming call from strange number it’s unknow but i pick it up.

CONVERSATION

Ji : Hello?.

?? : It is Kim Ji Hyun?.

 Ji : Yes it is,who it is?.

?? : Someone,come out now. 

Ji : What?!.

?? : Tut....Tut....Tut

END OF CONVERSATION

“What a stranger” i mumble to myself,but i think i have to came out.

“Unnie i’m going out for a while!” I shout as i bring my coat and my gloves before i go outside the apartment .

OUTSIDE APARMENT

“Hm...,where the stranger  there is no nobo-“before i finish my word someone shut my mouth close.

“I’m here”That Someone say at my back,*wait that voice!* i thought then that someone loseen up the shut,then i turn around to find two girls’/lady smile at me.

“Soojinnie!!!!,Sunmi-ah!!!”I shout then hug the two,My bestie is here in front my eyes!!!.

“JI HYUNNIE!” they shout at the same time then return the hug.

“Why you two here?”I ask while broke th hug and i look at their eyes.

“Why?,you don’t want us here?,Okay we go” Sunmi say while like she and Jin walk away.

“Hey!,i’m just kidding”I say with pout then the two look at me with disguted look.

“Don’t pout you not even cute”Soojin said coldly and i’m and Sunmi is frozen now.

“Jin efect is still there”I say then the three of us laugh hard,really i miss this soooo much!!.

Let’s go in to the dorm”I say then walk in the apartmen and i sense that they not walk behind me so i turn around to see they froze in they spot.

“Hey!,you two let’s go!”I shout then i can see they run to me then cling on my arm.

LIFT

“It is okay?,I meant are GG okay with it?”Sunmi ask me with cute scared exspression.

“Of course they will,anyway what are you two doing in South Korea?”I ask the two after i’m answer Sunmi question.

“We have some project here so we going to stay here about 2 year 10 month”Soojin say as she play with my finger.

“Really that was long time!” I said excitedly that meant they will be on South Korea with me then i continue,”where you two life then?”With my confuse face.

“Dad,Mom,Auntie Jung,and Uncle Jung the one who pick the house and it was about 5 meters from here”Sunmi say as she play with my hair.

“Oh....,Okay we here!”I say then i can feel they froze again,I want to laugh now HAHAHAHAHA.

OUTSIDE GG DORM

“I go in first okay?”I ask them then they nodded their head slowly,then i’m going in to find the Unnie’s sit on circle.

GG DORM

“Unnie’s what you all doing?”I ask them then they all look at me with happy face.

“We waiting you”Tae Unnie say as she hug Fany Unnie by the waist.

“Oh!,thank you Unnie’s” I say with my charming smile.

“Welcome!”They shout at the same time.

“Ehm....,Unnie can i bring my friend’s here?”I ask carefully then i can see the Unnie’s nodded execpt one person Tae Unnie.

“Guy or Girl?”Tae Unnie ask with cold tone.

“Girls’ they my bestie in U.S!!”I shout excitedly then i can see Sica,Fany,Sun,and Hyun Unnie smile and nodded their head.

“Thank’s Unnie’s”I say then i go to the front door to call Jinnie and Minnie.

“Here they are!”I shout then drag my two Bestie in the Dorm that Clod girl and Hyper girl is now cover their face?,i can’t believe it.

“Kyaaaa................................................,cute!!!”The Unnie’s shout when i get rid of they hand of their face.

“Okay Unnie’s i will introduce they now please be quit!”I shout because the Unnie’s speak really fast and sooooooooooooooooo loud.

“....................”Then silent that you all can hear here.

“Ehem....,Okay i start with Sunminie first”I say then smirk at Sunmi who had pout on her face.

“Lee Sunmi that was her name she was my childhood friend and Best friend ,she the daughter of Lee the Second one”I say then smile to the Unnie’s then i can see Sunmi smile shyly at them and the Unnie’s smile back.

“Okay next one is Jung Soojin she was my Cold friend she my Best friend we meet in middle school,she the daughter of Jung the first one” I say then i can feel a cold glare and i just froze on my spot,i can see Soojin smile to the Unnie’s and what!? With a sweet smile?!,really i want to puke now because of th two my sooooo called Bestie (A/N: -_-,anyway Sunmi and Soojin can Korean but little).

“Sooooo,they you’re Bestie that you always say to us if there is time?”Soo Unnie say to me with teasing smile and i just look down in embrassed,because if the two know it they will tease me for sure!.

“Soooo,you miss us?” Soojin say with teasing smile like Soo Unnie,really that Unnie if she want me to buy food for her i don’t want to!!!.

“It not like that,it just because i don’t know what to say so i just say that the two of you always say if there is someone who ask about me”I say then smirk because i’m win.

“Please don’t use alien language”I can hear Tae Unnie say with plead look and we who can English just laugh.

“Okay Unnie but i ask this two first” I say to Tae Unnie then i look to the JinMi and they nodded their head.

“Okay then,Korean language mode on”I say dorkyly then Sunmi pertend touch my back like i’m a robot or some machine,and all of us laugh because my and Sunmi dorky act.

“Okay stop the dorky act now let’s start the introduce”Hyo Unnie say then i’m and JinMi sit next to each other.

“They know us Hyo”Yul Unnie say teasingly at JinMi and i can see they look down and blush.

“Unnie’s i go to my room first don’t start okay?” i ask while walk away to my and Fany Unnie room to bring my lovely Teddy Bear.

“Okay Unnie’s start it” i say as i hug my Teddy Bear and JinMi look at me with playfull smile.

“Still with you’re Teddy eh?”Sunmie say with teasing tone and i just pout.

“Unnie’s”I say with pout to the Unnie’s who ignore me except one person Hyo Unnie just smile at me then mess my hair.

“Okay let’s Start”Tae Unnie say then we play truth or dare to know more about ourself,Tiff Unnie was the first person who spin the bottle (A/N: Don’t ask me from where the bottle is)and the bottle i point on me!.

“So who want to ask?”Tiff Unnie ask some Unnie’s but the Unnie’s shook their head then i see Sunmi put her hands up,and Fany Unnie Continue,”So Sunmi-shii”.

“Just call me Sunmi Tiffany-shii”She said with smile then she ask,”Truth or Dare?”then i look at her boredly,”Truth”.

“Okay,how many SM Ent artist you meet or other artist/Idol/Actress/Actor?”She ask me with curios face and i can see the Unnie’s curios to.

“Hm....,let’s see i meet F(X),SHINee,EXO K and M,Super Junior and SJ M,BoA Unnie,Kangta Oppa,TVXQ,Lee Jon MBLAQ,Rain,Shin Sekyung,Hwan Hee,Kim Hyun Jung,Miss A, KARA,2NE1,2PM,2AM,4MINUTE,Bora and Hyorin Sistar,Kim Bum,Lee Min Ho,Jang Geun Seok,AKB48,and Etc”I say sooooooo long speech then they start blabbering at me a question like,”You meet AKB48?!,When?!”,”You meet Lee Jon MBLAQ Alone?!”,Or,”Where you meet Kim Bum,Lee Min Ho,and Jang Geun Soek Oppa?!” and Many more.

“Unnie’s and JinMi can you all shut up first!!!?” I ask while shout at the same time then they silent then i answer them with one answer,”I’m meet them with Manager Oppa so don’t ask me if i’m alone,but when i’m meet AKB48 i was alone that time and it was not all of them”I say with breathless voice.

“Sorry for the out burst you’re Unnie’s and Bestie is just worry about you Ji” Tae Unnie say as she look down then i can see all of them do the same even my Bestie to because they know when i will mad at something or someone they say i scary.

“it’s Okay Unnie’s and Bestie” I say then hug them then Hyo Unnie i think?,broke the hug and shout,”Let’s continue!!”with her dorky smile and we just lauggh at her before start again the game.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

After 8 hour minus or plus Soojin and Sunmi decide to going back to their house before that i say that Five word to them,”I Will Miss You Two”and they say to me (A/N: At the same time)“We Will Miss You To”then the three of us smile at each other before that two walk away,then i’m going in to Dorm,then sleep on my and Fany Unnie share room,”Tomorrow will be bussy day”I Mumble to myself before drove off to dreamland.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Yay!!!Update!!!!,want double?????????