Training day's : Singing

I AM WHAT?! [ HIATUS ]

So my exam is over soon then i think :p.

An Update!!!!!

__________________________________________________________________________

15-10-2012

GG DROM

AUTHOR POV

“Unnie I got to go to have start the training okay?” Ji Hyun ask the Unnie’s as Manager oppa waiting outside the apartement.

“OKAY!” shout the Unnie’s at the same time (TaeNy on good trems because Taeyeon had explain everything to her).

“Okay then i go!” Ji Hyun said as she walk out from the dorm and go outside to meet Manager oppa,on the way SM building it was peacefull so not many conversation.

SM BUILDING

 YOU POV

Huh...,so training day? *sigh,why should i have to do it,i hate it you know it’s sooooo much like hell,but if it for GG i do it,fighting!.

“Ji Hyun-ah you’re first train is singing” oppa say as we walk to my training room of singing.

Then i smile at him then jump and jump that my behavior if i am exited and the other just like the last time,i have many behavior you know.

“I know you will like it” oppa say as he smile at me then i smile back.

“Okay we are here” oppa say as he open random room,then i shocked like hell after i look at the room oppa open.

“Oppa it is the room i will use as i training my vocal?” i ask oppa as i look at him.

“Yeah..,just got in you’re mentor  in singing is still in her way” oppa said as he push me inside then leave?,what?! He leave me on this room alone?!.

As i curse oppa on my mind i heard the door open and there was a beautiful lady going in the room,Wow she pretty i thought then the lady smile at me.

“Are you Kim Ji Hyun?”she ask me and i just nodded.

“Okay then let’s start the training,oh and my name is Han Junmi you can call me Han Unnie” the lady say as i call her Han Unnie and yeah you all know what my reactoin,i just nodded at her,then she walk to piano that are there.

“Okay let’s start with you’re pitch as i am play the piano okay?” she ask me then i just nodded

(again -_-).

Then Han Unnie play the piano and i just do what her instructions and i do it again and again just like that.

“Hmm....,you’re have high pitch,are you’re family singer?” Han Unnie ask me as she look at me.

“My Father is a band vocalist one-time and My Mother is a formerly singer” i say as i look at Han Unnie back who was smiling now.

“Oh...,that the meant it” Unnie say as she stand up then she took some mic and on it after that she give me the mic and i just looked at it like it was some object from space.

“I will test you with you’re vocal it is stabil or not” Unnie say the she grab other mic then continue,”If it stabil then we test it with some movement” .

“Okay” i say shortly then look at Unnie again.

“What?” Unnie ask at me then i answer,”What song?”.

“Ugh...,my stupidness is....really,here” Unnie say as she give me a paper track and say again,”Choose from that paper track”,and i just nodded as respon.

“Umm....,let see....,ah!i choose this song” i said as i pointed to Marry You by Bruno Mars that was Soojin and Sunmi favorite song so i love it to ^^.

“Hm....,okay then sing it” Han Unnie say to me while look at me.

“acapella?” I ask and she just nodded.

“It's a beautiful night
We're looking for something dumb to do
Hey baby
I think I wanna marry you

Is it the look in your eyes
Or is it this dancing juice?
Who cares, baby
I think I wanna marry you

Well, I know this little chapel
On the boulevard we can go
No one will know
Oh, come on girl

Who cares if we're trashed
Got a pocket full of cash we can blow
Shots of patron
And it's on, girl

Don't say no, no, no, no, no
Just say yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah
And we'll go, go, go, go, go
If you're ready, like I'm ready

'Cause it's a beautiful night
We're looking for something dumb to do
Hey baby
I think I wanna marry you

Is it the look in your eyes
Or is it this dancing juice?
Who cares, baby
I think I wanna marry you

I'll go get a ring
Let the choir bells sing like
Ooh, so what ya wanna do?
Let's just run, girl

If we wake up and you
Wanna break up, that's cool
No, I won't blame you
It was fun, girl

Don't say no, no, no, no, no
Just say yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah
And we'll go, go, go, go, go
If you're ready, like I'm ready

'Cause it's a beautiful night
We're looking for something dumb to do
Hey baby
I think I wanna marry you

Is it the look in your eyes
Or is it this dancing juice?
Who cares, baby
I think I wanna marry you

Just say I do
Tell me right now, baby
Tell me right now, baby, baby

Just say I do
Tell me right now, baby
Tell me right now, baby, baby, oh

It's a beautiful night
We're looking for something dumb to do
Hey baby
I think I wanna marry you

Is it the look in your eyes
Or is it this dancing juice
Who cares, baby
I think I wanna marry you”As i sang the last lyrics i heard a appluase then i look at Han Unnie she was clapped her hand and smile then said,”Wow,FANTASTIC”,and i just giggle at her action.

“Thank’s Unnie”i say while smile then she look at me with serious expression.

“Hmm....,let’s see i think you’re the one that can really fast progressing right?”Han Unnie say as she rub her hand with the other.

“Emm...,I think i don’t think so Unnie” i say as she just nodded her head.

“Okay then let’s move to singing with movement” Han Unnie say as she hold the mic that i hold then take some mic and give it to me.

“Okay let’s start!” Han Unnie shout then i can hear a loud sound could be heard.

1 HOUR AND 30 MINUTE LATER

“Hosh....,Hosh...,Hosh...,Let’s take a break”Han Unnie say then i shook my head then i say,”i still not tired Unnie take a break first i still want to training”,then i start the training again.

2 HOUR LATER

“Hosh.....,Hosh......,Hosh...,i think i just that from now on we continue it later okay”Han Unnie say and i just nodded at her.

“Okay see you later on training in singing”Han Unnie say as she leave the room.

“Yes”I say then walk out the room then headed outside while waiting Manager oppa.

While waiting on Manager oppa someone poked my shoulder when i was about freak out that person who poke me said something that i am froze on the spot,”This is me~”.

“OPPA!” i shout at Manager oppa that was scared me like hell.

“Hehehe...,sorry let’s go you’re Unnie’s while angry at me you know if you late”Oppa say as he playfully smirk at me and i just ignore him.

“Yah..,don’t mad at me Ji Hyun-ah”Oppa said as he whined at me and yeah i just ignore him.

“Okay then”Oppa say as i in the car and then the car drove off.

Like when we come to SM it’s peacefull atsmosfer on the car.

GG DORM

AUTHOR POV

BRAK

“Hey,Don’t broke the door please”Manager oppa said to Ji Hyun as she was just ignore him.

“Yah...,oppa what wrong with Ji Hyun” Taeyeon as leader say to their Manager.

“Nothing but i think she mad at me”Manager oppa say as he look at Taeyeon with sad face.

“It’s okay oppa she will forgive you,anyway what did you do to her?”Sunny ask to him.

Then Manager oppa tell the story to the girl’s then the girl’s had their serious face.

“Of course she mad oppa!”Sooyoung shout at him with her angry face.

“Clam down Youngie” Sunny tried to clam down her girlfriend.

“Yeah Sooyoung is right of course she mad other how are you read Ji Hyun profile properly?”Yuri ask him then the girl’s can see he was shook his head.

“YAH OPPA!”shout the girl’s at the same time.

“Oppa on the profile it said she have trauma with some that voice like that,you know it’s like you kill her!”Taeyeon shout at their Manager.

“Clam down Taetae”Tiffany tryng to calam down her girlfriend.

“I am will forgive you oppa but if you apologise to her”Taeyeon say then leave to her room.

“Me to oppa!” HyoYulSooYoon shout at the same time then leave to their room.

“I am sorry oppa they like that it because they really like Ji Hyun as their real sister that meant it and they don’t want to see her suffer or hurt”Tiffany say then JeSunSeo nodded and say,”I am sorry at my girlfriend behavior”JeSunTiSeo at the same time then leave to their girlfriend room (All SM artist or staff is know about the GG relantionship).

“Yeah,i think i have to apologise tomorrow to her”Manager oppa say as he walk out the drom.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

My exam is over so an update!!!!.

I don't know what to say again -_-.

Ah...,I want to thank my reader,Subscribe,and all the comment you all thank you so much!!!!!.

So double?.